jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000)

Muscletech Neurocore Review

I received my muscletech neurocore sample after applying in this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=151312683

I have since used the whole sample container and am able to give my thoughts on it. The main need i have in a pre-workout is the energy and focus, especially after a long day of classes before hitting the gym, and a pump+other goodies are an added bonus. This product definitely fulfilled my primary desire. Being quite tolerant to stims i started off using 2 scoops. The focus and energy i got in the gym was great and i was able to kill my workouts even after felling fatigued beforehand. There was no crash following, and the energy felt very clean without any jitters. There was definitely some pump increase, though nothing too crazy, and the taste was not bad at all.

Mixibility- 9-10/10- great mixibility, used a spoon+cup and still it all dissapeared
    Taste- 7.5/10- Good flavor, standard fruit punch though, and nothing to blow other fruit punch flavors out of the water

Effectivenes- 8/10- Great clean energy/focus, decent pumps, dosing isnt amazing though for other ingredients... if you want that beta-alanine tingle you will have to take 3 scoops
    Last edited by jgreenhaus; 02-12-2013 at 07:31 PM.

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Awesome review bro! We appreciate your feedback. Did you use 2 scoops each time? You got a 6 serving tub, correct?

jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Awesome review bro! We appreciate your feedback. Did you use 2 scoops each time? You got a 6 serving tub, correct?
    Yessir, looking at the dosing and based on how i felt, 2 scoops seemed like the sweet spot for me in terms of mg of caffeine and energy i felt

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the review buddy! Glad you liked it. 2 scoops seems to be a sweet spot for most, although many can use just 1 scoop.

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jgreenhaus View Post
    I received my muscletech neurocore sample after applying in this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=151312683

I have since used the whole sample container and am able to give my thoughts on it. The main need i have in a pre-workout is the energy and focus, especially after a long day of classes before hitting the gym, and a pump+other goodies are an added bonus. This product definitely fulfilled my primary desire. Being quite tolerant to stims i started off using 2 scoops. The focus and energy i got in the gym was great and i was able to kill my workouts even after felling fatigued beforehand. There was no crash following, and the energy felt very clean without any jitters. There was definitely some pump increase, though nothing too crazy, and the taste was not bad at all.

Mixibility- 9-10/10- great mixibility, used a spoon+cup and still it all dissapeared
    Taste- 7.5/10- Good flavor, standard fruit punch though, and nothing to blow other fruit punch flavors out of the water

Effectivenes- 8/10- Great clean energy/focus, decent pumps, dosing isnt amazing though for other ingredients... if you want that beta-alanine tingle you will have to take 3 scoops
    Thanks for the review! How would you compare it to your other favorite pre's?

Registered User mmafighterskiba's Avatar
    mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for the review!! Most users never need to reach the full 3 scoop dose..except me because im a stim junkie

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks broman, Nice review.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    SICK REVIEW! REPPED!

So would you buy and recommend this to everyone??
    And how do you compare it to your previous fav pre workout supplement?

I
    Originally Posted by jgreenhaus View Post

12+ Years Natural Transformation: From Skinny to Aesthetics (17 to 29 years old) | Motivational:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhgwmkDoRsg&t

'Hardgainer' Representative
    (ex-skinny guy 100 to 200LBS)

If you can destroy your fears and push past pain, then you can conquer anything.

Originally Posted by furyhockey View Post
    Thanks for the review! How would you compare it to your other favorite pre's?
    Originally Posted by naderqud View Post
    SICK REVIEW! REPPED!

So would you buy and recommend this to everyone??
    And how do you compare it to your previous fav pre workout supplement?

I

Same question from both of you, so one answer haha [=

Umm definitely would put the energy/focus of this product over most i have tried and in the league of my favorites pwo's. The 2 scoops puts me in a great place and gives me what i need. My 6 serving container actually had more than 6 servings in it haha and i chose to use this today and took a bit too much, all i can say was that i went balls to the walls haha.

I would definitely say the pump i get is comparable with other pwo's i like, but maybe not quite as intense. And as a guy who enjoys that beta-alanine tingle i would enjoy this product more with a higher dosing of it per scoop. Definitely a solid product though, I enjoyed using it. Muscletech has some good preworkouts, as i've now tried this one as well as Nano Vapor which i really liked.

Thanks for the opportunity to try this out [=