Thread: waking up

jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

waking up

At 430 am my motivations not to strong anything anyone does yo wake up? Also I study some days so any healthy tea for that.

Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't wake up to go school. Don't wake up to go to work.

Wake up to get one step closer to your goals. Wake up for another session in the gym. Wake up for your next meal.

Jayru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jayru is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You getting enough sleep?

shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jayru View Post
    You getting enough sleep?
    Very important question.

Feeling too tired to get up could be a question of enough sleep rather than enough motivation. Do not get me wrong, a lack of motivation will prevent a morning work out but, in my experience, without the proper amount of sleep, even if you manage to get out of bed, your performance will suffer.
    -Work in progress-

Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Lastman13 View Post
    Don't wake up to go school. Don't wake up to go to work.

Wake up to get one step closer to your goals. Wake up for another session in the gym. Wake up for your next meal.
    Brilliant.
    "I'll have a double big mac combo...with a DIET SODA!"
    I'm on a diet.

WarEagle0086 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WarEagle0086 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WarEagle0086 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WarEagle0086 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WarEagle0086 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WarEagle0086 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WarEagle0086 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WarEagle0086 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WarEagle0086 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WarEagle0086 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WarEagle0086 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have been struggling with waking up since I don't "Have To" the snooze button always called my name.. Last week I set my alarm to play "TCU The Grind".. Worked perfect for me woke up at 6:00 am every morning since.. But as they said make sure your getting enough sleep "Early to bed early to rise"...

Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Objectively, waking up is opening the eyes...after that, your conscious actions take you we're you want them to.

Making this more complex than this will yield the above result: You wake up but you just don't get out of bed because you think you don't feel like it instead of producing a conscious action.

The subconscious needs have a good deal of effect on the conscience mind, with discipline though, it's just a little school girl.

Two step action plan:
    1- Meet the needs of your body and mind.
    2- Get up regardless.

The confusion with most, however, is that meeting needs usual tends to require the birthing of more actions rather than fewer. Which is false.

The bodies needs are very minimal in quantity. But, we tend to confuse that because, well, the present modern age supplies and advertises the improper balances of these needs and also keeps the public distracted from proper analyses through, well, unnecessities.

Most who are in an unhealthy situation in their lives are most likely doing more than is needed to be healthy. ie: Eat more, try different diets, does more exercises, calorie deficits, attention seeking behaviors, etc...

People need to drill it in their skulls.

BEING HEALTHY IS NOT HARD. IT REQUIRES LESS EFFORT THAN BEING UNHEALTHY. STOP PUTTING THOUGHT IN IT. IT IS SIMPLE MATH. UNBIASED. PROVEN.

We say I need more results, a more severe regimen, a more this, more that when in fact you need less and less.

If you hear a fat man who weighs 300# that smokes, drinks gallons of coffee per day, as much beer as an alcoholic and tells you "I need to lose weight. But it's hard." you should just, simply, and rightfully so, be mean with him and say: "Listen man, you do all this **** to your body, cigarettes, beer, stress, coffee, excess food and your telling me that a healthy life style would be harder than all this work you've put into gaining weight? Are you stupid?".

Then, I should not judge others. But, seriously, I will. They are literally taking you for an idiot when they say stuff like that.
    "I'll have a double big mac combo...with a DIET SODA!"
    I'm on a diet.

kzulkeski is just really nice. (+1000) kzulkeski is just really nice. (+1000) kzulkeski is just really nice. (+1000) kzulkeski is just really nice. (+1000) kzulkeski is just really nice. (+1000) kzulkeski is just really nice. (+1000) kzulkeski is just really nice. (+1000) kzulkeski is just really nice. (+1000) kzulkeski is just really nice. (+1000) kzulkeski is just really nice. (+1000) kzulkeski is just really nice. (+1000)
    In a similar boat, I hate waking up

But I tell myself that whole I lay in bed my opportunities to progress and become great are slowly ticking away...we only get one shot at this, so get up and kill it at whatever you do every day

I also have this guilt complex that if I'm in bed I'm being lazy- those two combined are like double alarms in the am
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

"You're all mistaken- I'm not locked in here with you...you're locked in here with me"