otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Red face I think heard some of the dumbest things ever today at the gym...

So I was doing my leg day at the school gym today, during lunch.

Cliffs? :

> A dude tells me that deadlifts are bad for your back -- I tell him only if you have bad form
    > Insists that whenever he does them (probably never), they hurt his back <----- BAD FORM derp
    > Tells me DURING my working set that I should 'slow' down, that way it'll work my muscles more <----- lol

> Same guy goes back to doing QUARTER-rep bicep curls for the remainder of his time in the gym. (big emphasis on the QUARTER REPS .-.)
    > I also overheard him telling one of my friends that when you do bicep curls, to start by doing the bottom part of the ROM for a few reps, then to only do the middle of the ROM, then to do only the top of the ROM.. According to him it really gives you a great burn!

(facepalm)

anyways, that's all u have to say..

/endrant

GarethDent will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethDent will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethDent will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethDent will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethDent will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethDent will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethDent will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethDent will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethDent will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethDent will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethDent will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by otehblasian View Post
    bicep curls, to start by doing the bottom part of the ROM for a few reps, then to only do the middle of the ROM, then to do only the top of the ROM.. According to him it really gives you a great burn!

/endrant
    I'm probably thinking of barbells but isn't that 21? 7 7 7
    "Work hard in silence and let your success make the noise."
    Vegeta is my idol crew

xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Gotta love it.
    **********S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW***
    ***I ONE STEP MY BLUNTS CREW***
    ***GRAPE SODA IS MY CHIT CREW***
    ***RED FACIAL HAIR CREW***

HAVE BEEN NEGGED BY *******S SIGNIFICANTLY LESS SINCE JOINING THE "*******S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW" BRAHS

Football is for athletes, Wrestling is for men

xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by GarethDent View Post
    Yea probably what he was doing, except instead of it being the "middle" of the ROM, its supposed to be full reps. Guess the guy couldnt even do THAT right

HAVE BEEN NEGGED BY *******S SIGNIFICANTLY LESS SINCE JOINING THE "*******S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW" BRAHS

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow ppl need to keep to themselves
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) otehblasian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GarethDent View Post
    nahh it wasn't that. It's hard to explain but it was definitely not 21

CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500) CupcakeSquats is not very helpful. (-500)
    This is now a thread about stupid words from gym monkeys.
    "Squats are bad for your back and knees unless you go above parallel."
    "Dude, I noticed you never drink protein shakes after your workout. If you don't drink it before 20 minutes pass, you just wasted a workout session."
    "Deadlifts are purely a lower back exercise."
    "Whatever, he's a cheater. I heard he takes creatine."
    "No man, power cleans are basically a heavy reverse curl."
    I hate uni gyms.
    My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154949233

moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    i tought ur black dafuq

[300 Spartan BeastSlayer] KyleMQuinn's Avatar
    KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KyleMQuinn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whatever floats his boat lol you keep making gains
    American Patriot
    Moderate Republican Crew

Originally Posted by moimoi123 View Post
    i tought ur black dafuq
    I'm half black, half asian

Originally Posted by CupcakeSquats View Post
    This is now a thread about stupid words from gym monkeys.
    "Squats are bad for your back and knees unless you go above parallel."
    "Dude, I noticed you never drink protein shakes after your workout. If you don't drink it before 20 minutes pass, you just wasted a workout session."
    "Deadlifts are purely a lower back exercise."
    "Whatever, he's a cheater. I heard he takes creatine."
    "No man, power cleans are basically a heavy reverse curl."
    I hate uni gyms.
    The same dude once told me the same thing about squats -.- When I told him that he was wrong, he said that his cousin (who's apparently a physiotherapist or something) told him so. lol

Last year at my UNI gym, the staff/ kids who worked out there would always comment on how my friend squatted. The thing was, he does low bar squats, and everyone would basicly criticize him because he would get SO much depth that it looked like he was doing it wrong when in reality he has the best squat form out of anyone on campus. He's an exercise science major, and actually knows what he's doing, and be basicly got forced out of the gym because no one in their mother could wrap their minds around the fact that he ACTUALLY KNOW'S HOW TO LIFT CORRECTLY. The best part is one of the females who worked as staff, who participated in bad mouthing my friend and saying he can't squat for sh*t, would go around BRAGGING about her 275 half squat. She was relatively in shape, and had impressive legs for a girl in all fairness, but had she ever tried to go full complete depth, she would have quickly embaressed herself.

Originally Posted by xbuttheaddx View Post
    Last year at my UNI gym, the staff/ kids who worked out there would always comment on how my friend squatted. The thing was, he does low bar squats, and everyone would basicly criticize him because he would get SO much depth that it looked like he was doing it wrong when in reality he has the best squat form out of anyone on campus. He's an exercise science major, and actually knows what he's doing, and be basicly got forced out of the gym because no one in their mother could wrap their minds around the fact that he ACTUALLY KNOW'S HOW TO LIFT CORRECTLY. The best part is one of the females who worked as staff, who participated in bad mouthing my friend and saying he can't squat for sh*t, would go around BRAGGING about her 275 half squat. She was relatively in shape, and had impressive legs for a girl in all fairness, but had she ever tried to go full complete depth, she would have quickly embaressed herself.
    man, sucks for him. I hate how ignorant people can be when it comes to lifting

Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    People tell me all day i shouldnt be squatting or deading and that i should be doing a 5 day split instead of babylovers. Oh and that i should use celltech. (actual celltech not steroids)

I ignore them all.
    *Neg Repped by *******s Crew*

wolfmasterflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) wolfmasterflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) wolfmasterflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) wolfmasterflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) wolfmasterflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) wolfmasterflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) wolfmasterflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) wolfmasterflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) wolfmasterflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) wolfmasterflex is on a distinguished road. (+10) wolfmasterflex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pretty much everything except for the slow reps is true, negatives are great for making a set more intense

Originally Posted by wolfmasterflex View Post
    Pretty much everything except for the slow reps is true, negatives are great for making a set more intense
    depends on what exercise though imo. slow negative deadlifts would snap my back

Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Littleitalian1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Unless i'm talking to one of my gym friends I try and not talk about lifting.

- Guy asked me what mass gainer I take, I said it's called "anabolic mass", he said "Oh my good your taking steroids" when I told him I wasn't and the meaning of anabolic he continued to argue I was taking "anabolic steroids".
    This same guy kept constantly asking me questions about lifting and still doesnt understand the simple concept of calories in vs calories out and doesnt even know what a calorie is. He is only starting so he can "get bitches" on holiday in 5 months time (he's 6"5 skinny fat and clearly retarded so I doubt his body will change much in this time if at all)
    - ******* who doesn't even lift was telling me that you have to do two exercises for biceps and three for triceps and laughed at me that I only do 1 exercise for bis and tris 2x a week.

Have so many but these are the most recent ones.

Josh1223 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh1223 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh1223 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh1223 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh1223 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Josh1223 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm huge so no one tells me Ish

lankywhitekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lankywhitekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lankywhitekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lankywhitekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lankywhitekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lankywhitekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lankywhitekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lankywhitekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lankywhitekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lankywhitekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lankywhitekid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's like the time someone told me I should "try locking out my hips" when I was doing a 6 plate rack pull for reps. I crank it back hard too. He was also 150 and curling in the rack next to me.
    Bench 315lbx3 Goal: 405x5
    Squat 465lbx2 Goal: 495x5
    Deadlift 600x1 Goal: 600x5

Prepping for Muscle Beach 2013 juniors.
    Diet and training by Fouad Abiad

TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't talk to people at the gym because they are stupid when it comes to anything about weightlifting... BRB "you gotta do swinging motion during curls to get the most gains", "You must take celltech because you are too big", "why are you dieting, you look good enough", "Why do you even go to the gym, you are already big", "you should do 1RM once every two weeks to see progress", "You should ONLY do 12 reps, it gives the best results"... and various other ridiculous comments... thats why I just throw in my headphones and don't listen to anyone, bishes know nothin about weightlifting nowadays
    ***Economics Major Crew***
    ***$120,000 Crew***

University Student

PM me if you have any questions on anything

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The gym is full of stupid people.

And the bicep exercise he was describing is "21s"
    Stupid exercise though IMO

Originally Posted by wolfmasterflex View Post
    it's deadlifts genius

tylerd1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerd1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerd1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh gosh, I have a weight room full of kids who have never lifted anything heavy in their lives, but talk about how much they know.
    I've heard...

"You've gotta use light weights and go really fast to get big"

"Yeah I'm workin on trying to bench that with one big weight on each side"

"Dude handstand push ups are impossible for anyone who isn't like a gymnast"
    (Lol right after that I went into a handstand and did ten)

tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomlaw91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Told the guy at work I lost around 2% body fat in 5-6 weeks doing no cardio, only lifting heavy and eating in a deficit.
    He's almost 50, still very lean he used to be a triathlete so he gives me the whole "you have to do cardio to burn fat and you should do light weights with ~30 reps to tone the muscle" ... I don't even try to tell people anymore about that kind of stuff anymore, it's like banging your head against a brick wall. Long story short, in 3 months I gave him the challenge of who can do more pull-ups. I can do 8 now lol if I do win he'll bust out the whole you're young so you would win anyway ****
    When people are doubting you, when people are badgering you to get tanked every weekend, when people claim you're boring, just remember you're doing this for you. No one else. If people are too narrow minded to acknowledge your sacrifice, your blood, sweat and tears, your hard work and your happiness to better yourself as a person, they aren't worth it. Simple as that.

Originally Posted by tomlaw91 View Post
    triathlete.... you should do light weights with ~30 reps to tone the muscle" ...
    Dem athletes who train for their sport, and then tell other athletes who train for completely different sports, that they should be training like them. Lol.

Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    The gym is full of stupid people.

And the bicep exercise he was describing is "21s"
    Stupid exercise though IMO
    Yeah, I guess that's what he was describing. Too bad he couldn't even describe that correctly lol

CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000)
    thats why you blast music through dem noise isolating headphones, and btw that sounds like he was doing 21s brah.

TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oh LAWD! I just heard the best one... There is this guy who is my height and 130lbs.... Here is the EXACT conversation
    Him: Hey bro what do you do for workouts?
    Me: I like switching up my routine, I do PHAT generally but every few weeks ill throw in two weeks of full body work (cross fit)
    Him: Wow dude you are wasting so much gains, you have to let your body recover. Do what I do, you workout for a month and then take a month off. Then it shows how much muscle you actually gained, once you stop its all going to go away.
    Me: *walks away*
    ***Economics Major Crew***
    ***$120,000 Crew***

University Student

PM me if you have any questions on anything

Starting Weight:125 Eandretta96's Avatar
    Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A kid was like "Damn it, my dad forgot my protein shake at home." I was like, "take it whenever you want," and he's like "yeah but I heard that you should take it BEFORE your workout so that it repairs your muscles and prepares you for the workout. Which I guess is kinda true (not really) but he also said "dont take protein after cardio because it can mess up your liver." Ok?

*Gyno crew*
    No, I am no bo peep bro. I got that Craig Titus look. Barnyard back. It's absolutely piss. K peace out bye.

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*

R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50) R055 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just in: the epidemic known as stupidity has swept the nation at an alarming rate. Lock your doors and keep your children inside. May god be with you
    Train. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.

wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000) wwe101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I often get told by celltech users not to do fullbodys.

Also not to squat 3x a week
    Would appreciate if you had a look at my transformation ----- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150820203

My Madcow 5x5 Log ---- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155425333&p=1101787453#post1101787453

ZKK

WelshBeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshBeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshBeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshBeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshBeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshBeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshBeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshBeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshBeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshBeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshBeats is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    wow ppl need to keep to themselves
    this!
    www.youtube.com/WBBodybuilding