JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Uploading pics is critical to success.

Too anyone who is starting out uploading pics regularly is CRITICAL to your success. Why is that?

Two weeks ago I had to start some new meds. They have messed with my appetite heavily. So I ate a bit more than I planned, illness has caused me to lose alot of muscle before so I am very strict about diet to at least maintain a lean figure. Well, I was feeling down cause I have been eating too much. I decided that I would go ahead and upload my new pics so I could see the "damage" and get my head to where I could pull it together starting tomorrow. I've eaten all day and probably look my worst. Might grab some junk food from a store afterwards (Eating more than I planned the last few days).

Well, I looked at the new pics.

My mind starting saying the usual stuff. Need to do my hair, why do I always just bum out for these pics? Need to get a tan, wonder if I could stop an intruder by blinding them? Man I wish I hadn't lost so much muscle. Man, I gained a TON of weight. Lets compare damages. Against last pic.

Wait a sec. Did I manage to lose a little more fat? Maybe its the angle?

The Hell? I feel bloated like a blimp.

Huh, not doing too bad. Made progress. Didn't lose any ground. WOW.

How you feel your doing versus how you are doing can be two radically different things.

Also, I wish I had more pics of myself at 257+ lbs now, just so I could see the gradual change.

Two weeks ago: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/im...KtXSPNrFDE.jpg

Tonight : http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/im...AORezCMRsE.jpg

alii1of1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JChaos View Post
    Too anyone who is starting out uploading pics regularly is CRITICAL to your success. Why is that?

Two weeks ago I had to start some new meds. They have messed with my appetite heavily. So I ate a bit more than I planned, illness has caused me to lose alot of muscle before so I am very strict about diet to at least maintain a lean figure. Well, I was feeling down cause I have been eating too much. I decided that I would go ahead and upload my new pics so I could see the "damage" and get my head to where I could pull it together starting tomorrow. I've eaten all day and probably look my worst. Might grab some junk food from a store afterwards (Eating more than I planned the last few days).

Well, I looked at the new pics.

My mind starting saying the usual stuff. Need to do my hair, why do I always just bum out for these pics? Need to get a tan, wonder if I could stop an intruder by blinding them? Man I wish I hadn't lost so much muscle. Man, I gained a TON of weight. Lets compare damages. Against last pic.

Wait a sec. Did I manage to lose a little more fat? Maybe its the angle?

The Hell? I feel bloated like a blimp.

Huh, not doing too bad. Made progress. Didn't lose any ground. WOW.

How you feel your doing versus how you are doing can be two radically different things.

Also, I wish I had more pics of myself at 257+ lbs now, just so I could see the gradual change.

Two weeks ago: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/im...KtXSPNrFDE.jpg

Tonight : http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/im...AORezCMRsE.jpg
    Ha! Sounds like me! Its all about maintaining consistency. But I fall on and off the program constantly.

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Try and make sure when you are taking those pics OP, they are at the same time in the day as the last time you took those pics. I'd say early in the morning is the best time. That way it is easier to tell if it is in fact bloating or just an increase in weight. Like you said, you've been eating more. If it's an increase in carbs, your body will hold more water weight.

So take the picture in the morning after using the bathroom and check your progress since you will be the least bloated in the morning after going several hours without eating.

Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The more time spent smearing results all over the place is time lost that you could have used to work and get things done. Analyzing obvious results is a waste of time.

Spend less time on the scale and more time moving around and doing work.
    Spend less time documenting results and spend more time moving around and doing work.
    The only reason you document these things is to show to others and tends to only reinforce the need to seek and obtain unneeded congratulations. The real congratulations is knowing the results are always present when you do what you gotta do and not what you don't gotta do. The analysis of results is good practice in science...self-improvement is a flow of positive actions.
    "I'll have a double big mac combo...with a DIET SODA!"
    I'm on a diet.

JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10) JChaos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Livestock View Post
    The more time spent smearing results all over the place is time lost that you could have used to work and get things done. Analyzing obvious results is a waste of time.

Spend less time on the scale and more time moving around and doing work.
    Spend less time documenting results and spend more time moving around and doing work.
    The only reason you document these things is to show to others and tends to only reinforce the need to seek and obtain unneeded congratulations. The real congratulations is knowing the results are always present when you do what you gotta do and not what you don't gotta do. The analysis of results is good practice in science...self-improvement is a flow of positive actions.
    Totally don't understand what your saying.