VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100)

Why do you lift? My Story EX-300lbs [PICS]

Hey forum, Thought id post my thoughts and why i started hitting the gym and lifting.

All my life i was very overweight at the end of highschool i peaked at 305lbs I decided this was it, I had never had a gf never kissed a girl never really even talked to a girl... (the feels brahs) So I started running everyday and i decided to go vegetarian...I thought it would be healthier and i wouldn't be able to cheat as much on the foods. So i quit all my video games and started running outside and "trying" to do pushups and situps.

4 months into running i had lost about 50 lbs. I then joined the gym and started lifting, I didn't know what i was doing at first..But with reading and learning i figured it out! It's now been a little over 9 months and im down over 120 lbs!

The reason i started lifting originally was for girls, I wanted to meet some girls...But now my motive has changed, I do it for me, I love lifting and i feel it will become a career for me longterm..Believe it or not i dream big! I know this isn't much but i hope i can motivate at least one person to never give up and get what they want! Remember if you can envision it in your head it's a possible thought, Get out there and do it!
    Attached Images

Silenciio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Silenciio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Silenciio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Silenciio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Silenciio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Silenciio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Silenciio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Silenciio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Silenciio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Silenciio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Silenciio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No longer trust you as a man after reading username. I'm out *******s.

VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100) VegetarianBB is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Silenciio View Post
    No longer trust you as a man after reading username. I'm out *******s.
    Get back in the misc.

Derekdiruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Derekdiruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Derekdiruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Derekdiruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Derekdiruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Derekdiruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Derekdiruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Derekdiruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Derekdiruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Derekdiruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Derekdiruz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    amazing story man. Would like to see a before! Keep up the hard work!!
    365D/305S/245B

Nothing special, but certainly improving.

Originally Posted by Derekdiruz View Post
    amazing story man. Would like to see a before! Keep up the hard work!!
    the before is in here bro! and thanks!

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We have very similar story OP. Never went vegetarian but quit all video games. I was alright with ladies prior to getting fit but they were my motivation at first. I peaked at 290lbs and started the same as you, with cardio. Then got my diet dialed in. Got down to 178lbs. Decided it would look better to have muscle than to be skinny fat so I lifted heavy and bulked. I'm currently cutting after that bulk and still working on continuing my transformation.

Congrats on the work so far and keep it up OP!

Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I wouldn't recommend anyone who is 300# to run, the impact will injure you for the rest of your life. I would suggest losing 50-75 lbs before even considering it. Then working on the core and work yourself into it eventually.

Why do I lift, when I do lift?...to add or maintain muscle mass.
    "I'll have a double big mac combo...with a DIET SODA!"
    I'm on a diet.

Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    We have very similar story OP. Never went vegetarian but quit all video games. I was alright with ladies prior to getting fit but they were my motivation at first. I peaked at 290lbs and started the same as you, with cardio. Then got my diet dialed in. Got down to 178lbs. Decided it would look better to have muscle than to be skinny fat so I lifted heavy and bulked. I'm currently cutting after that bulk and still working on continuing my transformation.

Congrats on the work so far and keep it up OP!
    Awesome! Thanks man, Yeah keep at it and the rewards will come, it's very exciting stuff seeing ourselves change in the way we know we deserve to look isn't it?