Dakk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should i train to burn fat or to gain muscles?

Hey there! I am really tall, 6'8, and i weigh 92.5KG.

I look really skinny if i have my clothes on, but as fast as they come off, i can see how much fat i have around my stomache area. I am quite skinny on other parts of the body, just seams as my weight seems to like that area of the body.

Now here comes the question, i've been recommended by my clinic to weigh 100KG, and i weigh 7 kilos to little, so basically i am underwight. Should i focus to burn fat, or to build muscles? caloriedeficit?

Any help is apreciated. Also, what would my %bf be? i have no clue.

Aparently i cannot post links or images until i have 50 posts so i don't really know what to do here... i have two images... I'll add them to my bodyspace and i'd apreciate it ALOT of someone took their time to look at them

EDIT: Dare i take creatine?
    Last edited by Dakk; 02-12-2013 at 11:55 AM.

lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should bulk. The video I've linked to explains why. At your height you weigh waaaay to little and should not be cutting. If you are even thinking of cutting that low on the BMI I suggest speaking with a psychologist that specializes in eating disorders because I don't believe you got to that weight in a healthy manner. 7.5 kilos means around 20 lbs underweight, that is not a good thing.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148733753
    Part of the not eating like a retard crew (NELARC).

My lifting/notable eats log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137551483
    2/3/2013
    Final weigh in for contest 4/30/2013

Originally Posted by lunchboy View Post
    You should bulk. The video I've linked to explains why. At your height you weigh waaaay to little and should not be cutting. If you are even thinking of cutting that low on the BMI I suggest speaking with a psychologist that specializes in eating disorders because I don't believe you got to that weight in a healthy manner. 7.5 kilos means around 20 lbs underweight, that is not a good thing.
    I didn't reach that weight unhealthy. I simply ate reasonable portions three times a day. Compared to my previous behaviour wich was like... 7-8 potatoes per meal etc.

Thanks for the link! Really helped! Think i'm gonna start to focus on some musclebuilding instead of fatburning. Hopefully i'll burn some as i build muscles.

lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To construct a proper bulk definitely read the stickies at the top of either this forum or the nutrition forum to calculate your calorie needs and your macronutrient needs. In addition I would read up about Jason DB's 5x5 or stronglifts 5x5 or starting strength as a go to training plan for beginners.

2/3/2013

To construct a proper bulk definitely read the stickies at the top of either this forum or the nutrition forum to calculate your calorie needs and your macronutrient needs. In addition I would read up about Jason DB's 5x5 or stronglifts 5x5 or starting strength as a go to training plan for beginners.
    Thanks I'll check it out!

Dare i take creatine?

If it helps you I don't see why not but it is not a requirement. In a bulk I'm not sure how helpful it will be. I would worry more about getting your diet and training on point before worrying about supplementation though.

2/3/2013

If it helps you I don't see why not but it is not a requirement. In a bulk I'm not sure how helpful it will be. I would worry more about getting your diet and training on point before worrying about supplementation though.
    I've been taking proteine for a few months now. I know what creatine is and what it does etc.

I was wondering if it would make me look... "bloaty".. if i took it. I mean, would it make me look fatter as a start then i already am?

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dakk View Post
    I've been taking proteine for a few months now. I know what creatine is and what it does etc.

I was wondering if it would make me look... "bloaty".. if i took it. I mean, would it make me look fatter as a start then i already am?
    No, creatine works buy pulling water into your muscle tissue. If anything it will make you look more muscular, many bodybuilders use creatine right up to the day of competition.
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

Originally Posted by Electricheadd View Post
    No, creatine works buy pulling water into your muscle tissue. If anything it will make you look more muscular, many bodybuilders use creatine right up to the day of competition.
    Thanks for the help

I am much more motivated now that i've gotten some advice. I'll start creatine and i'll lift even heavier then before. I'll even get away for free my brother was a "non-responder" so he has a bunch of creatine left

How do i "rep" someone? both of you deserve it :P