PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile Need help on a meal plan, reps for good advice

Alright I need some real help developing a simple meal plan that myself, and my brother can follow. We are both tall and thin ectomorphs; him at 150 lbs 6'3", me at 130 lbs 6'0".

We have worked out before sporadically, but we could never sustain a diet, because of school. We've done the research and we know that we need 1.5-2g protein per lbs, the same in carbs, and 20-25g x weight in calories (40/40/20). We've looked around for meal plan examples, and samples, but they confuse the **** out of us, and we don't have an boatload of time to prepare meals everyday because we have class, work, and homework.

Because of school we need to have a plan that includes foods we can eat during class in school, so homemade protein bars are the best type of thing for during school (apart from lunch) meals, and because we are **** confused, it needs to be a simple plan.

We are going to start out using rippetoe's routine to build some strength and muscle before we move on to probably an HST routine. We work out after school, not before.

Oh, and is it alright for me to eat on the same level as my brother who requires more? because it makes it easier for us to prepare the meals

here's an example of a pretty simple looking meal plan to me:
    http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/mike5.htm

thanks in advance

He must be on creatine! slaydox's Avatar
    slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slaydox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    We're not going to do everything for you. Make a diet out for yourself that seperates meals every 2.5-3 hours for 6-8 meals. Find your calorie needs on one of those caculators out there and divide it by 6, 7 or 8 depending on how many meals you want. Make the diet and then post it and were help you make it better.

Nogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nogs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im on a bulking up diet myself. i got a lot of good advice from differant people.

Chicken/tuna/fish/steak
    carbohydrates
    lots of baked potatoes and dark green vegatables
    Oats are really good
    eggs and the yolks
    brown rice
    peanut butter and all nut butters
    Dates, figs and prunes
    Bananas/ Advacados
    Beans
    Milk
    Gallons of water
    Im sure you know this/ you gotta eat about 6-8 meals a day/ if you dont put the right fuel in your body, you wont grow/ prepare all your meals on a night time for the next day/ buy some tupperware.

Search the forum and you will find all the answers to your questions

A good protien powder
    Creatine
    Multivitamins

A good workout with lots of compound exersises/ squats/deadlifts/bench/ military press/ etc

Train hard... rest well.... and a good night sleep... AND EAT LIKE ****
    CONCIEVE, BELIEVE AND ACHEIVE

SKINNY MEN DO IT BETTER !