LanaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LanaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LanaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LanaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LanaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LanaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LanaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LanaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LanaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LanaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LanaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

About adding to my "stack" (all )

Meant to say (all I use is whey, MSM & NAC lol, but I pressed enter too soon.

I almost bought BCAA's for intra-workout, but they I looked at my Now Whey Isolate profile...

alanine - ala - 1344mg
    arginine - arg -498mg
    asparagine - asn -
    aspartic acid - asp - 2845mg
    cysteine - cys - 585mg (I also supp with N-acetyl cysteine... You should all check pubmed, etc keywords “glutathione excercise muscle”. As an ex-smoker and current drinker, I cannot begin to tell you how much better I feel!)
    glutamine - gln - It says they added a dose but it doesn’t say exact amount
    glutamic acid - glu - 5407mg
    glycine - gly - 398mg
    histidine - his - 367mg
    isoleucine - ile - 1568mg
    leucine - leu - 2867mg
    lysine - lys - 2716mg
    methionine - met - 473mg
    phenylalanine - phe -722mg
    proline - pro - 1607mg
    serine - ser - 1378mg
    threonine - thr - 2215mg
    tryptophan - trp - 529mg
    tyrosine - tyr - 750mg
    valine - val - 1646mg

Plus with the food I eat, I concluded that it wasn't necessary. A side question though, is it wrong to use whey intra-workout? I heard somewhere it could be beneficial.

Anyway, I see that creatine is commonly taken post workout by a lot of you. My friend gave me some Body Fortress Creatine but it has so many additives and colors, along with a weird proprietary, I am wary... I'm looking into Universal Torrent or some higher quality creatine to buy. Do you think it's worth it, or should I just stick to whey post workout? Any recommendations?

I live to the see the day I ever have to cut...

Thanks!

Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Creatine is a great addition to any stack really. Just grab a basic cheap mono and take 3-5g on workout days at any time of the day.

I could see you stomach becoming pretty upset if you drank protein intra, or I know mine would at least.

AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have heard mixed reports regarding creatine, some people claiming to get fantastic results from it and others getting no result at all. It's pretty cheap, so perhaps you should just try it and see how you go?

As far as the additives and colours, unless your diet consists entirely of fruit, vegetables, nuts, fresh meat etc. you are probably getting that kind of crap from other things anyway. They won't kill you (hopefully), definitely not worth stressing too much about.

LanaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LanaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LanaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LanaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LanaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LanaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LanaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LanaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LanaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LanaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LanaDelRey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Repped, thanks guys. I just wanted an excuse to buy Universal >.<;;;

But honesty is much appreciated.

Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LanaDelRey View Post
    Repped, thanks guys. I just wanted an excuse to buy Universal >.<;;;

But honesty is much appreciated.
    Lol well for the record, I do love me some Torrent. Sour Citrus Rush = tasty as hell. Keep in mind, it's more than just a creatine supp though.

Originally Posted by Mexisack View Post
    it's more than just a creatine supp though.
    Hmmmm... As in better? It has added citrulline malate & specific amino acids right? Plust taurine and a carb source... Would these really make that big of a difference?

Not sure I could say "better," as basic creatine and Torrent are entirely different products. Torrent is marketed as more of a complete post workout recovery drink. If you want a tasty protein/carb drink that covers your creatine, and has some added aminos, then go for it. If you wanna save a few dollars and only want creatine, just stick with basic mono.

Originally Posted by Mexisack View Post
    Not sure I could say "better," as basic creatine and Torrent are entirely different products. Torrent is marketed as more of a complete post workout recovery drink. If you want a tasty protein/carb drink that covers your creatine, and has some added aminos, then go for it. If you wanna save a few dollars and only want creatine, just stick with basic mono.
    Ahhh gotcha. I think I'll try it out after my body fortress runs out (maybe then ill see if creatine helps with my gains). Thanks!