MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Goin with Cellucor!

Hey everyone, i was lucky enough to get a tub of the new COR-Whey from MikeCellucor and there was no way i was goin to turn away! Just went big on an order and just cant wait to get started! Cellucor's new lines and products have been top notch and going to continue with them to continue my growth from skinny fat to built and strong...just tryin to continue growing and with the help of the new products will crush thru PRs! If you haven't tried their products and their new COR line it is a must! Just itchin to get my hands on the reformulated m5 2-in-1! Cant Wait!
    Attached Images

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn that looks good!
    Army Veteran, OEF.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mike is the man!
    I can't wait to hear your feedback on the new whey and the BCaA

Dig right into the tropical punch you will love it!

Great stack there man!

MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MonsterCR7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Mike is the man!
    I can't wait to hear your feedback on the new whey and the BCaA

Dig right into the tropical punch you will love it!

Great stack there man!
    Cant wait to get into it all!!

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn that is a great score

Y i no get free things

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ajerone View Post
    Damn that is a great score

Y i no get free things
    All you have to do is ask Armando