Dezlim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Holding in your breath for 6 pack

I have noticed that a lot guys did this. including me but I got my 6 pack then I didn't have to hold anymore. I saw a video where it said that it can cause lack of oxygen and can make you unable to breathe in deep. Well I have been noticing that, and I start to wonder if thats the reason why I have terrible stamina. How can you recover from that because track season is coming up and I need as much stamina as I can. The video is called " 6 pack abs can ruin your life " by strengthcamp

DarioBoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarioBoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarioBoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarioBoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarioBoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarioBoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarioBoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarioBoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarioBoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarioBoop is on a distinguished road. (+10) DarioBoop is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Breathe in hold your breath, breathe out, do that till you can do it longer

Note: Never done what you did before, don't know if my tip would work, but sounds like a good fix for it.

BeginnerBilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Dezlim View Post
    I have noticed that a lot guys did this. including me but I got my 6 pack then I didn't have to hold anymore. I saw a video where it said that it can cause lack of oxygen and can make you unable to breathe in deep. Well I have been noticing that, and I start to wonder if thats the reason why I have terrible stamina. How can you recover from that because track season is coming up and I need as much stamina as I can. The video is called " 6 pack abs can ruin your life " by strengthcamp
    Although it's still cold, try to find an indoor poor (perferrably heated) and go under water and hold your breath, when you can't hold it for any longer come up. Then repeat! I'm positive this helps, but I'm unsure of why; my best guess is that it expands your lungs!

TMac1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TMac1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TMac1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do cardio..
    Deadlift - 405
    Bench - 225
    Squat - ?