Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobbyGz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Layne obivously knows what the **** he's talking about, and dorian only knows what works when you take cell tech.

u *******s mad?

Rep me Str8flexed

jonoy65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonoy65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonoy65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonoy65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonoy65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonoy65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonoy65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonoy65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonoy65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonoy65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonoy65 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    there's nothing even new in workout science, the same info just gets rehashed.

overload muscles, eat proper/nutrition/rest enough, repeat

ǫ̨̡̛̛̛̰̩̲̬̯͈̺̱͍͎̊̓͗̍̏ ͓͕̞ Mofood's Avatar
    Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000)
    ITT miscers think layne norton is natty
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

SOGNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGNO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by thenightskies View Post
    Surprised neil degrasse tyson would make a stupid point like this considering how much "science" isnt really science at all but big industry (often food and drugs) often conducting erroneous tests using scientists on their payroll

Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by windrifter View Post
    No offense to anyone, this is just my opinion...

It is VERY hard for me to take Layne Norton's Science too seriously. It is useful but it is NOT a bible!! I don't care how many PHDs he has.
    I still remember in 2002-2003, he was talking about the importance of spiking insulin post workout, and a lot of ****!! (it was always backed up with "science").

Brb, I only listen to fools what fools DO and not what they say. Layne obviously got results so I am 100% ears all the time... Same for That steroid user to a certain extent.

But I ain't going to take ANYONE's word for it a 100% because in 10 years these same dudes are going to tell me to spike my insulin again!!! Or do Hit in the morning, ETC !!

hbahahahA u mad bro
    I don't know why you had to end a pretty decent post with such idiocy.

To answer you though. Nobody should take laynes advice with 100% certainty and ask no questions. Look at the studies yourself, read the literature, make your own inferences etc.

The issue with science is that it is constantly developing, and individuals knowledge of science constantly improved.

Tell me of I'm wrong here, but his advice regarding spiking insulin post workout was BEFORE the study conducted which found protein acted independently I believe
    but who was lift

Doug- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doug- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doug- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doug- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doug- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doug- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doug- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doug- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doug- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doug- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doug- is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Lintford View Post
    Yes, did you?
    No. I'm not interested to. No need to be offended.

thepillager will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepillager will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepillager will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepillager will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepillager will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepillager will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepillager will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepillager will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepillager will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepillager will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepillager will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like Layne Norton, but what he types online and when in response to other peoples opinions, he comes across as really arrogant. It's Dorian Yates, no matter how many times you say you have a Doctorate, you don't have 6 Sandow's buddy.

SOGNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGNO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SOGNO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jonoy65 View Post
    there's nothing even new in workout science, the same info just gets rehashed.

overload muscles, eat proper/nutrition/rest enough, repeat
    this

is

what

irritates

me

the

most

hardly anything new has come out in the world of bodybuilding science except for...well...new concoctions of growth hormones and celltech

godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Unfortunately you think the claims muscletech make on their adverts are considered science.

Any good study will state if subjects are trained or untrained and will often go into some depth regarding the extent.

So yes, good studies do take this into account.
    Most studies aren't "good" though. Most studies consist of "jogging builds bigger quads and hamstrings than squatting". All the good scientists are researching diseases and technology. The few scientists studying lifting just want to get rich by making phony studies for supplement companies. Why else would they spend their time doing studies and paying people etc?
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    "Rustle your opponents jimmies from afar." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Mods - I don't have multiple accounts, asked for old accounts be banned, never had two open at one time.
    Misc - you don't have to rep me back lol, in return no rep begging pls tx

Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000) Jay3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SELCOUTH View Post
    They need to get Layne on the Rogan podcast
    .......No

thewiz8807 is a name known to all. (+5000) thewiz8807 is a name known to all. (+5000) thewiz8807 is a name known to all. (+5000) thewiz8807 is a name known to all. (+5000) thewiz8807 is a name known to all. (+5000) thewiz8807 is a name known to all. (+5000) thewiz8807 is a name known to all. (+5000) thewiz8807 is a name known to all. (+5000) thewiz8807 is a name known to all. (+5000) thewiz8807 is a name known to all. (+5000) thewiz8807 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok someone who isn't involved in this dick measuring contest going on ITT please explain why LN and DY are going at it?

Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mofood View Post
    ITT miscers think layne norton is natty
    ITT Mofood thinks Layne uses AAS with absolutely no evidence, knowing he competes in heavily tested federations. I mean come on, check his progress over the last 10-15 years or so, it is literally SO gradual and consistent
    but who was lift

biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ducatisteve View Post
    Dorian knows there's no way he can beat Layne in an intellectual discussion, so he's going to resort to bullying. Nothing surprising here.
    Exactly. Norton is actually being reasonable and asking him to point out specific points which Yates thinks is wrong, and Yates says 'bro 6x Mr. O everything I say must be taken as law.'

Originally Posted by Doug- View Post
    No. I'm not interested to. No need to be offended.
    So you posted to confirm I had read a study that I posted as evidence?

Thanks, valuable post
    but who was lift

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hands down, talking about how your body works and knowledge of your body, LAYNE WINS THIS EVERY.DAY.OF.THE.WEEK.

brb dorian still recommending hitting your muscle 1x a week, good luck with your 48 hours protein synthesis if you're natty

what dorian has accomplished, or what took him to the body he has = genetics, roids, years of training and dieting(apart from the basis here, the way of doing the training and nutrition is negliable next to the amount of roids he took)

I don't know why you had to end a pretty decent post with such idiocy.

To answer you though. Nobody should take laynes advice with 100% certainty and ask no questions. Look at the studies yourself, read the literature, make your own inferences etc.

The issue with science is that it is constantly developing, and individuals knowledge of science constantly improved.

Tell me of I'm wrong here, but his advice regarding spiking insulin post workout was BEFORE the study conducted which found protein acted independently I believe
    this

DmZy is not very helpful. (-500) DmZy is not very helpful. (-500) DmZy is not very helpful. (-500) DmZy is not very helpful. (-500) DmZy is not very helpful. (-500) DmZy is not very helpful. (-500) DmZy is not very helpful. (-500) DmZy is not very helpful. (-500) DmZy is not very helpful. (-500) DmZy is not very helpful. (-500) DmZy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by JustDan17 View Post
    Top tier BB genetics
    Never understood why people have said that Dorian had bad genetics. He's always had good bone structure looks like a pure mesomorph in that picture to me.

inb4 angry ecto/endo negs me for *there's no such thing as ****types*

come at me

Doug- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doug- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doug- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doug- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doug- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doug- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doug- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doug- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doug- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doug- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Doug- is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So you posted to confirm I had read a study that I posted as evidence?

Thanks, valuable post
    Yes, that is the reason I posted. Just to confirm that you aren't just posting a scientific study that you are ignorant about.

And you're welcome.
    Last edited by Doug-; 02-11-2013 at 04:40 PM.

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DmZy View Post
    Layne Norton = rich spoiled kid that got a fancy degree at some fancy college.

Dorian Yates = street hooligan turned 6X mr olympia.
    this

layne is always "herp derp study this study that"

just shut the fuk up and lift and eat its not goddam rocket science and you dont need a study to fuking behind everything you do
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yates is a legend, but science is science. Can't really argue with the studies.

TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jakobi78 View Post
    yates is right

experience >>>>studies
    Cell tech>experience>studies

YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I liken it to the newbs around here telling me how to lift and eat.

Results > bull**** studies

Originally Posted by godsangina2 View Post
    Most studies aren't "good" though. Most studies consist of "jogging builds bigger quads and hamstrings than squatting". All the good scientists are researching diseases and technology. The few scientists studying lifting just want to get rich by making phony studies for supplement companies. Why else would they spend their time doing studies and paying people etc?
    Provide evidence to such claims.

By this I mean post a peer reviewed study and criticise it for us to see rather than just inferring some conspiracy with studies because they conflict with yours or others beliefs.

Believe it or not, some people get into science because they actually love to research and discover new information, not strictly for financial gain
    but who was lift

Originally Posted by evansanity View Post
    If you have his genetics...Yes. Layne seems to have decent genetics so there's a good chance he could achieve DY's status with enough gear.

Having said that winning Mr.Olympia has to do with sponsorships, connections, etc...
    Bar being a socially inept foreveralone jackass (like the typical miscer) it irritates the chit out of me when dumbphuck ******* miscers like yourself (who has no less been here for three years and has achieved 6'0 175lbs) who know nothing about lifting start spouting off crap about chit they know nothing about.

Yates realised a level of conditioning unseen by previous champions, the diuretics and excessive drugs had already been there for most of the 80s, Yates conditioning and mass was unparalelled. Just about every competitve bodybuilder and fitness model knows this. His gym in birmingham UK is chock full of incredibly aesthetic people who come to him for advice on nailing contest condition (a suprisingly tricky and draining task) but no lets ignore his pedigree and credentials and listen to the foreveralone fukkface on the misc who after three years still doesnt look like he lifts and regurgitates nonsense he's heard from message board trolls like gh15

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thewiz8807 View Post
    Ok someone who isn't involved in this dick measuring contest going on ITT please explain why LN and DY are going at it?
    i guess layne commented on dorians' training methodology of 'HIT' which is pretty low volume, and layne probably said high volume is more optimal

dorian chimed in, rest is history

iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. —Greg King

wait wut

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SOGNO View Post
    Surprised neil degrasse tyson would make a stupid point like this considering how much "science" isnt really science at all but big industry (often food and drugs) often conducting erroneous tests using scientists on their payroll
    that. It's funny how the majority of NoBullsh*tBuilders and Ian McCarthys don't realize this. A lot of studies are sponsored by the industries.
    Last edited by ace_gauntlit; 02-11-2013 at 04:44 PM.

zivg86 is not very well liked. (-100) zivg86 is not very well liked. (-100) zivg86 is not very well liked. (-100) zivg86 is not very well liked. (-100) zivg86 is not very well liked. (-100) zivg86 is not very well liked. (-100) zivg86 is not very well liked. (-100) zivg86 is not very well liked. (-100) zivg86 is not very well liked. (-100) zivg86 is not very well liked. (-100) zivg86 is not very well liked. (-100)
    This

saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50) saresky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thing is I just realized....I will never look as good as either of them...so they are both right
    Bench-275
    Squat-335
    Dead-415

+Positive Crew+
    ++Rep Back Crew++
    +++Mirin Everybody Crew+++

drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by YolkedBrah View Post
    I liken it to the newbs around here telling me how to lift and eat.

Results > bull**** studies
    This x100000. Who cares what some stupid ass study says? If youre getting results then youre doing it right and can wipe your ass with what some 150lb goob says

MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SOGNO View Post
    I know plenty of guys gakked up on hgh, slin and just about every peptide and hormone under the gun with physiques just as poor as yours. Take a trip to the photo section of MD, theres literally thousands of them. Drugs cant win competitions, never have and never will.

But the big problem is most of u overintellectualise the very basic aspects of lifting and hence why most of u have nothing but mediocrity to show for your troubles. I mean its lolworthy, never counted a calorie in my life but more aesthetic, stronger and in better condition than all these shmoes who need to tell me the importance of XXXX scientific study. Even more amusing considering these buffoons often do little more than red abstracts or handpicked excerpts which are only highlighted to convey the "experts" point no matter how idiotic
    they must have worked that much harder to reach that level right?