Jpluchino64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Two workouts per day/ Same muscles.... good if used only for four weeks?

I've been training for about 2 years and have hit a plateau and felt it was time to mix things up... I have a solid diet down and now I am doing one muscle group per day with one day off per week. I am 22 years old btw.

I wanted to try Greg Plitt's MFT28 program for the next four weeks just to mix it up then go back to a different split routine after the 28 days...

Since I would only be doing this program for 28 days is it ok? I know long term two workout per day isnt recommended...

Also, I wouldn't follow the diet protocol... I would stick to my bulking diet.

To find the program just google: Greg Plitt MFT 28 bodybuilding

Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jpluchino64 View Post
    I've been training for about 2 years and have hit a plateau and felt it was time to mix things up... I have a solid diet down and now I am doing one muscle group per day with one day off per week. I am 22 years old btw.

I wanted to try Greg Plitt's MFT28 program for the next four weeks just to mix it up then go back to a different split routine after the 28 days...

Since I would only be doing this program for 28 days is it ok? I know long term two workout per day isnt recommended...

Also, I wouldn't follow the diet protocol... I would stick to my bulking diet.

To find the program just google: Greg Plitt MFT 28 bodybuilding
    why do 2 workouts a day if you are trying to bulk seems counter productive....
    Train for Strength, Eat For Size, Rest for Recovery, Repeat for Results

chad0008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chad0008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chad0008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chad0008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chad0008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chad0008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chad0008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chad0008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chad0008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chad0008 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chad0008 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The second workout is intended as a metabolic workout. Mostly for people who need that extra push to shed into the lower body fat percentages and traditional cardio doesn't work anymore. If you're bulking try just the morning mass, works fantastic so far. Plus you can keep it up for much longer.

johndouglas78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by chad0008 View Post
    The second workout is intended as a metabolic workout. Mostly for people who need that extra push to shed into the lower body fat percentages and traditional cardio doesn't work anymore. If you're bulking try just the morning mass, works fantastic so far. Plus you can keep it up for much longer.
    I didn't know this.