Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Embarrassing outside-of-gym stories

So we have a thread about embarrassing things that have happened in the gym. What about outside of the gym?

This happened to me last week. Some people might not like this and will think of me as an azzhole but I'm going to tell it anyway.

So in addition to English, I also speak Farsi because my parents are from Afghanistan.. Anyway I was in a diner w/my friend. I asked a passing waitress (not our original one) if she had any napkins. She brought them over to me and I realized she was REALLY busty. My friend and I speak English to each other unless we dont want anyone to know what we're saying so as the waitress is walking away behind me I look at my friend and say, "Holy cow, her boobs were huge!" really loud in Farsi.

My friend looks behind me then facepalms himself and says, "Dude, she's Afghan and she heard you."

I was like, "ohhhhh crap."

And to make it worse, I went into the diner again a few days later and she ended up being our waitress. She was smirking at me the whole time lol. It was definitely embarrassing.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    So we have a thread about embarrassing things that have happened in the gym. What about outside of the gym?

This happened to me last week. Some people might not like this and will think of me as an azzhole but I'm going to tell it anyway.

So in addition to English, I also speak Farsi because my parents are from Afghanistan.. Anyway I was in a diner w/my friend. I asked a passing waitress (not our original one) if she had any napkins. She brought them over to me and I realized she was REALLY busty. My friend and I speak English to each other unless we dont want anyone to know what we're saying so as the waitress is walking away behind me I look at my friend and say, "Holy cow, her boobs were huge!" really loud in Farsi.

My friend looks behind me then facepalms himself and says, "Dude, she's Afghan and she heard you."

And to make it worse, I went into the diner again a few days later and she ended up being our waitress. She was smirking at me the whole time lol. It was definitely embarrassing.
    Sometimes that type of thing can work out to your advantage. Here is an example.

In 9th grade I was sitting behind this girl(Sarah) in my Spanish class. We knew each other, but not super well. I was just ****ing around trying to get a rise out of her and asked her "Can I pack your fudge?". She got all pissed off and I was like "oh ****, I hope she doesn't tell the teacher". She didn't tell, but 2 days later her friend gave me a note that (Sarah) had written asking me out LOLLLLL.

I didn't go out with her, I was just playing around that day. Maybe I should have. Hindsight is 20/20.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

Mishka98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mishka98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mishka98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mishka98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mishka98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mishka98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mishka98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mishka98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mishka98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mishka98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mishka98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

That reminds me of something that happened to me. I am originally from Moscow but I speak English without an accent, so generally speaking people are usually surprised to learn that. I was sitting at the gate @ the airport with my knee-high boots on which had rabbit fur going from the heel to the knee. They are beautiful and I always get lots of compliments. This older obviously Russian couple sat across from me and started speaking loudly about me and whether my boots are real rabbit or not. They concluded it wasn't, at which point I looked up at them (this is after a good 10 min of scrutinizing my outfit), gave them my best eat-**** grin, and told them they were wrong. Hahah!!! The looks on their faces were priceless.
    "Mishka"
    Atlanta, GA
    Weights 5 days/wk. Clean eating.
    2/12/13 - found out we're PREGNANT! Due October 24!

Mishka98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mishka98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mishka98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mishka98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mishka98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mishka98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mishka98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mishka98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mishka98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mishka98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mishka98 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    Sometimes that type of thing can work out to your advantage. Here is an example.

In 9th grade I was sitting behind this girl in my Spanish class. We knew each other, but not super well. I was just ****ing around trying to get a rise out of her and asked her "Can I pack your fudge?". She got all pissed off and I was like "oh ****, I hope she doesn't tell the teacher". She didn't tell, but 2 days later her friend gave me a note asking me out LOLLLLL.
    LMAO!!! She probably thought you had massive ba**s for saying that to her.
    "Mishka"
    Atlanta, GA

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post

In 9th grade I was sitting behind this girl(Sarah) in my Spanish class. We knew each other, but not super well. I was just ****ing around trying to get a rise out of her and asked her "Can I pack your fudge?". She got all pissed off and I was like "oh ****, I hope she doesn't tell the teacher". She didn't tell, but 2 days later her friend gave me a note that (Sarah) had written asking me out LOLLLLL.

I didn't go out with her, I was just playing around that day. Maybe I should have. Hindsight is 20/20.
    lol, was she cute?

Originally Posted by Mishka98 View Post
    That reminds me of something that happened to me. I am originally from Moscow but I speak English without an accent, so generally speaking people are usually surprised to learn that. I was sitting at the gate @ the airport with my knee-high boots on which had rabbit fur going from the heel to the knee. They are beautiful and I always get lots of compliments. This older obviously Russian couple sat across from me and started speaking loudly about me and whether my boots are real rabbit or not. They concluded it wasn't, at which point I looked up at them (this is after a good 10 min of scrutinizing my outfit), gave them my best eat-**** grin, and told them they were wrong. Hahah!!! The looks on their faces were priceless.
    LMFAO! Similar thing happened to me when I was in 10th grade. I was walking home from school. It was a hot day but for some reason I had a thick and heavy sweater on. I was passing by a lady and her kids when she said in farsi, "Look this idiot all bundled up in this hot weather." I turned around and said, in farsi, "Sorry, I tend to run cold." lol.. the look on her face was priceless.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am sorry, but this happened to me in the gym today, so had to share There is this couple in their 50's that workout at about the same time with me in the am. He spots her often. So today I am about to do decline bb when I see his shirt is near the bench. So I am thinking ok, I will do flat bb and then when he is done, do decline. At this time his wife is benching on the incline and he is spotting her. Everything happened very fast. He runs to me, leaving her and is like : "Oh, were you going to use this? I can move my stuff. Oh, you are sooo athletic, what is your name, etc"

As he is chatting with me, I see his wife under the bench and I know she is about to die there, cuz she can't lift it My mouth kind of drops and I am like, you know, I think your wife needs help. So someone else runs to her, then he runs to her and then she gets up and give sme this look. You know, that look. I felt so bad, I didn't know what to do with myself If it was my husband I would have hit him right across the face with a 45 plate

Originally Posted by lotusdeva View Post
    I am sorry, but this happened to me in the gym today, so had to share There is this couple in their 50's that workout at about the same time with me in the am. He spots her often. So today I am about to do decline bb when I see his shirt is near the bench. So I am thinking ok, I will do flat bb and then when he is done, do decline. At this time his wife is benching on the incline and he is spotting her. Everything happened very fast. He runs to me, leaving her and is like : "Oh, were you going to use this? I can move my stuff. Oh, you are sooo athletic, what is your name, etc"

As he is chatting with me, I see his wife under the bench and I know she is about to die there, cuz she can't lift it My mouth kind of drops and I am like, you know, I think your wife needs help. So someone else runs to her, then he runs to her and then she gets up and give sme this look. You know, that look. I felt so bad, I didn't know what to do with myself If it was my husband I would have hit him right across the face with a 45 plate
    Haha its not your fault you're hot.
    This Mexican rear-ended the car in front of him one time, when he was breaking his neck trying to get a good look at me when I drove by. I felt bad, but no way was I pulling over to make him feel better.

At least someone helped the wife out and she didn't hurt herself.
    "Mishka"
    Atlanta, GA

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    -frys was having a super sale
    -stole a parking spot, parked horribly cause i couldnt back out and and align the car
    -come back out to a note that said "thanks alot ******* i couldnt get in my car learn to park"
    but then later im like obviously you did you dickmunch cause your cars not there now

and one from school
    -fell asleep in history class
    -friend smacks my hand so my head hits the desk really hard
    -I yell **** really loud
    -look up to everyone staring at me and laughing
    IG: kenneth_prime

AlwaysStoned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

haha something similar happened to me while in sportsdirect with my mate. He had earphones in and we was waiting in the que there was this fat chick right next to us and he basically just shouted "fk look at them tits" everybody was looking :L

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll share cause I laughed so hard, was drunk at a bar when it was told.

So this guy Larry Brock is the 2008 world champion in Highland Games. He gets invited to throw in Indonesia and stay with this really wealthy family. They are paying him big $$$ to meet and greet and give a demo. As soon as he arrives there is this big party with lots of people and he is going around meeting them all. However, he is feeling really sick and has to go upstairs to the bathroom every 10 mins or so to sh!ite his brains out. (He says it was bad airplane water ^__^).

He goes to sleep that night and basically can't control his bowel movements. He sh!tes through 5 pair of underwear by the next morning. He feels sick as hell and is out of clean underwear. He is hanging out in the bathtub at this point and not going anywhere. The people are knocking on the door and want him to come out and meet more people and give a demo on throwing, but he is like "I can't do a demo, I'm too sick." but he tries to meet people. He doesn't have any underwear so he fashions some underwear out of the towels. He's going around meeting people, but ends up going to the bathroom asap and sh!tes through 3 towels.

He's all out of underwear and towels, so he uses the bathroom mat. So he's sitting there hanging out with is makeshift diaper and he felt it come on him like a freight train. He jumps up and runs to the bathroom in front of everyone and he looks back as he's running to see this watery brown stain all over their beautiful "expensive" white couch.

He said "Basically they paid me to come there, destroy their house by ****ting through everything, and then fly me back home".
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummycow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I work with mostly dudes and they enjoy calling me and Amazon, which I usually deny.

One day after these the amazon debate we started to talk about almond milk. I started talking about how it's made. How you take almonds and crush them up with water then filter out the crushed almond bits.

The response was "Now I know your an amazon! Because your drinking the milk of crushed nuts."

I was speechless and very very red.
    “A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government” -George Washington

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149057133

xploxstriker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xploxstriker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xploxstriker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xploxstriker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xploxstriker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xploxstriker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xploxstriker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xploxstriker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xploxstriker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xploxstriker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xploxstriker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by yummycow View Post
    I work with mostly dudes and they enjoy calling me and Amazon, which I usually deny.

One day after these the amazon debate we started to talk about almond milk. I started talking about how it's made. How you take almonds and crush them up with water then filter out the crushed almond bits.

The response was "Now I know your an amazon! Because your drinking the milk of crushed nuts."

I was speechless and very very red.
    u wot m8?

HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HUsoldier1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Was walking out of gym today after a solid run and 30 minutes on the row machine, went to step off the curb and came straight down on my knee.

Was pretty embarassing, and was outside of gym lol

Originally Posted by HUsoldier1212 View Post
    Was walking out of gym today after a solid run and 30 minutes on the row machine, went to step off the curb and came straight down on my knee.

Was pretty embarassing, and was outside of gym lol
    Lol! I would have loved to see that
    "Mishka"
    Atlanta, GA

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My stories just involve me going into uncontrollable, tourette's like fits.

I remember a kid was making fun of me in high school once and I was like "FK THE FK UP". everyone lolled.

I was also head of the drama club. There was one girl I hated b/c she was lazy and a crappy performer but I couldnt get rid of her. One day she was refusing to perform out of stage fright and I lost it

GET YOUR FKN AZZ ON THAT FKN STAGE RIGHT FKN NOW YOU FKN ANNOYING FKN PIECE OF FKN SHIIT WHAT THE FK DO YOU FKN THINK WE'RE GOING TO FKN DO FOR THE FKN FINALS IF YOU FKN WONT EVEN FKN PRACTISE

She was like O_O and started rehearsing immediately but people never let me live it down.

They'd be like MEOW! MEOW! I'd be like what? and they'd say "Say fk please "

michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000) michpc is just really nice. (+1000)

Wink

I have a good one from this summer...

Returning from work one day, I exited the subway and walked down the street. It's hot here and I commute on foot and transit, so naturally I was wearing a dress. A block later I mad the fateful mistake of walking over a particular subway grate that is a forced air vent. Let's just say there aren't enough squats in the world to make that awkward Marilyn Monroe impersonation ok. Didn't wear that rather distinctly patterned dress again for at least a few weeks in hopes that no one would recognize me!
    "success is a journey, not a destination" -most profound fortune cookie ever!

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Mine went on for almost a week, in the gym and out of it

I had a pair of sweat pants that I was quite fond of and wore them to the gym and other places as well. Little did I know, they showed a 100% accurate outline and shape of "something" that was contained inside them. After about a week, girlfriend says "Nice" once and I inquired about it, she pointed down and I saw it. Makes ya wonder how many other people noticed too...

In b4 usernameost correlation
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew