Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

    The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Reply
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Motivated!

  1. #1
    Breaking Big Barriers TGA Georgep93's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Stats: 6'2", 165 lbs
    Posts: 261
    Rep Power: 12
    Georgep93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Georgep93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Georgep93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Georgep93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Georgep93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Georgep93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Georgep93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Georgep93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Georgep93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Georgep93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Georgep93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit Georgep93's BodySpace
    Georgep93 is offline

    Motivated!

    Last night I went out in Liverpool, England my home-city where I go to University on the famous event "Carnage" for students.

    We were in a little club called Ruby Sky that had a pole so I thought it'd be funny to climb it with 1 arm and this girl watched me do it. When I got down off the pole she came up to me and said "you're so muscly" (probably 'cause she saw my arms tense when I was climbing) and while I was dancing with her she completely ripped open the front of my carnage t-shirt so the front of my body was on show.

    She stood there with the most shocked face I've ever seen and said "You have the best body I've ever seen" so I was like holy shiiiit and said "woah thanks haha it isn't that good!" and carried on dancing etc.

    It was about 4am and we were all still going hard; we went to the final club on the event agenda which was Krazyhouse and once again some other girl noticed my abs and started stroking them, she then asked if she could lick them... so I let her (felt disgusting to be honest). She also complimented my body so at this point I was pretty happy the previous girl had ripped my t-shirt open.

    Later on we were going home and it was about 6.30am; we went for a Subway (chicken tikka foot-long nom nom nom) and some dude turned to me and said "woah man, you're ripped" so I was like "haha cheers"... he then carried on to say "No seriously man you are ripped. You're my idol". At this point I was like what the hell this guy doesn't even know me but I'm apparently his idol. But hey ho, sick compliments all around!

    Pretty safe to say I'm even more motivated to keep smashing the gym, BOSH!
    Never give up and never be satisfied.
    If someone tells you that you can't do something. Use it as a reason to prove them wrong.

    I've had open heart surgery and that isn't stopping me from achieving my goals. What's your excuse?
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Banned Tewsey's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2012
    Stats: 5'10", 170 lbs
    Posts: 3,228
    Rep Power: 0
    Tewsey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Tewsey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Tewsey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Tewsey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Tewsey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Tewsey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Tewsey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Tewsey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Tewsey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Tewsey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Tewsey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Tewsey's BodySpace
    Tewsey is offline
    Originally Posted by Georgep93 View Post
    Last night I went out in Liverpool, England my home-city where I go to University on the famous event "Carnage" for students.

    We were in a little club called Ruby Sky that had a pole so I thought it'd be funny to climb it with 1 arm and this girl watched me do it. When I got down off the pole she came up to me and said "you're so muscly" (probably 'cause she saw my arms tense when I was climbing) and while I was dancing with her she completely ripped open the front of my carnage t-shirt so the front of my body was on show.

    She stood there with the most shocked face I've ever seen and said "You have the best body I've ever seen" so I was like holy shiiiit and said "woah thanks haha it isn't that good!" and carried on dancing etc.

    It was about 4am and we were all still going hard; we went to the final club on the event agenda which was Krazyhouse and once again some other girl noticed my abs and started stroking them, she then asked if she could lick them... so I let her (felt disgusting to be honest). She also complimented my body so at this point I was pretty happy the previous girl had ripped my t-shirt open.

    Later on we were going home and it was about 6.30am; we went for a Subway (chicken tikka foot-long nom nom nom) and some dude turned to me and said "woah man, you're ripped" so I was like "haha cheers"... he then carried on to say "No seriously man you are ripped. You're my idol". At this point I was like what the hell this guy doesn't even know me but I'm apparently his idol. But hey ho, sick compliments all around!

    Pretty safe to say I'm even more motivated to keep smashing the gym, BOSH!
    The art of bodybuilding
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    [300 Spartan BeastSlayer] KyleMQuinn's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Location: Illinois, United States
    Age: 21
    Stats: 6'3", 273 lbs
    Posts: 3,717
    Rep Power: 4605
    KyleMQuinn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KyleMQuinn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KyleMQuinn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KyleMQuinn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KyleMQuinn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KyleMQuinn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KyleMQuinn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KyleMQuinn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KyleMQuinn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KyleMQuinn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KyleMQuinn has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit KyleMQuinn's BodySpace
    KyleMQuinn is offline
    Those are ****ing good nights brah. They keep coming to. I was drinking Saturday night and two girls came over to me and commented on my muscles (i had a cut off on because it was hot and was supposed to be just guys). Felt good. Ended up hooking up with one of them
    *Good Vibes Crew*
    *American Patriot Crew*
    *Stars and Bars Crew*

    "Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest" - Joshua 1:9

    Oh, so you think misc is your ally? But you merely adopted the misc I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the the other subforums until I was already a man, by then to me it was only blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me.
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User alexistheboss's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Location: United States
    Age: 19
    Stats: 6'4", 253 lbs
    Posts: 1,704
    Rep Power: 406
    alexistheboss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) alexistheboss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) alexistheboss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) alexistheboss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) alexistheboss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) alexistheboss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) alexistheboss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) alexistheboss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) alexistheboss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) alexistheboss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) alexistheboss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit alexistheboss's BodySpace
    alexistheboss is offline
    Damn nice, how are you so light btw? we are the same height basically.
    Do I have that much extra fat? DAMN lol.

    Anyway I hope to get ripped soon too, just need more sizeeeeee
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Banned moimoi123's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2012
    Location: State / Province, Finland
    Age: 17
    Stats: 5'7", 156 lbs
    Posts: 5,602
    Rep Power: 0
    moimoi123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moimoi123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moimoi123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moimoi123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moimoi123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moimoi123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moimoi123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moimoi123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moimoi123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moimoi123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moimoi123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit moimoi123's BodySpace
    moimoi123 is offline
    op how old r u
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Breaking Big Barriers TGA Georgep93's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Stats: 6'2", 165 lbs
    Posts: 261
    Rep Power: 12
    Georgep93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Georgep93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Georgep93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Georgep93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Georgep93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Georgep93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Georgep93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Georgep93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Georgep93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Georgep93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Georgep93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit Georgep93's BodySpace
    Georgep93 is offline
    Originally Posted by Tewsey View Post
    The art of bodybuilding
    <3

    Originally Posted by KyleMQuinn View Post
    Those are ****ing good nights brah. They keep coming to. I was drinking Saturday night and two girls came over to me and commented on my muscles (i had a cut off on because it was hot and was supposed to be just guys). Felt good. Ended up hooking up with one of them
    It's awesome... so motivating. Feels good because there's a huge sense of achievement.

    Originally Posted by alexistheboss View Post
    Damn nice, how are you so light btw? we are the same height basically.
    Do I have that much extra fat? DAMN lol.

    Anyway I hope to get ripped soon too, just need more sizeeeeee
    I'm about 170 now but my metabolism's really fast and I don't have much fat at all to be honest

    Originally Posted by moimoi123 View Post
    dafok ur 6'2 and 167 lbs, people say u have the best body ever? jeez. no hate though ik im 151 lol. (im also 5'6)
    To be honest, weight means nothing. If I showed you a picture of myself out last night with my top off (haven't got one) you'd probably guess the weight at around 83kg but I only weigh about 75kg... my waist is 30 inches which is pretty slim, I'm naturally really slim so I don't hold fat around my torso or abs.

    Originally Posted by moimoi123 View Post
    op how old r u
    I'm 19
    Never give up and never be satisfied.
    If someone tells you that you can't do something. Use it as a reason to prove them wrong.

    I've had open heart surgery and that isn't stopping me from achieving my goals. What's your excuse?
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Banned moimoi123's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2012
    Location: State / Province, Finland
    Age: 17
    Stats: 5'7", 156 lbs
    Posts: 5,602
    Rep Power: 0
    moimoi123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moimoi123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moimoi123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moimoi123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moimoi123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moimoi123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moimoi123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moimoi123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moimoi123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moimoi123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) moimoi123 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit moimoi123's BodySpace
    moimoi123 is offline
    Originally Posted by Georgep93 View Post
    <3



    It's awesome... so motivating. Feels good because there's a huge sense of achievement.



    I'm about 170 now but my metabolism's really fast and I don't have much fat at all to be honest



    To be honest, weight means nothing. If I showed you a picture of myself out last night with my top off (haven't got one) you'd probably guess the weight at around 83kg but I only weigh about 75kg... my waist is 30 inches which is pretty slim, I'm naturally really slim so I don't hold fat around my torso or abs.
    yuuhhh, how old r u?
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Starting Weight:125 Eandretta96's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Location: California, United States
    Stats: 5'8", 162 lbs
    Posts: 3,851
    Rep Power: 1403
    Eandretta96 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Eandretta96 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Eandretta96 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Eandretta96 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Eandretta96 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Eandretta96 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Eandretta96 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Eandretta96 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Eandretta96 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Eandretta96 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Eandretta96 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Eandretta96's BodySpace
    Eandretta96 is offline
    Gjdm!
    *Pinch nipple before taking shirt off crew*
    *Speaks Spanish Crew* Tu que amigo?
    *Bench press makes my gyno POP crew*
    *Grower not shower crew*

    Stats: Too low
    Weight: Too low
    Bodyfat: Too high

    That's all that matters.
    Reply With Quote

Reply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Home Store Products Careers Help Contact Us Terms of Use Checkout