Trixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Post Benchpress program for an (intermediate?)

Hey!
    I am searching for a new program to increase My bench. I have been training for 2,5yrs with a relatively ok diet, sometimes ****ty but overall Ok.

(My bench is currently 125kg)
    I do no longer get any newbie gains in the bench, obviously, PRs in the bench take months. I have never Really used a real program such ass 5/3/1 or 5x5. Basically all i have done is using a normal routine and then switch between high and low reps also using drop sets etc...

What i look for is just advice, just ask for more info if you want to, i am thankful for all answers anyway!

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Trixen View Post
    Hey!
    I am searching for a new program to increase My bench. I have been training for 2,5yrs with a relatively ok diet, sometimes ****ty but overall Ok.

(My bench is currently 125kg)
    I do no longer get any newbie gains in the bench, obviously, PRs in the bench take months. I have never Really used a real program such ass 5/3/1 or 5x5. Basically all i have done is using a normal routine and then switch between high and low reps also using drop sets etc...

What i look for is just advice, just ask for more info if you want to, i am thankful for all answers anyway!
    If you're looking to get stronger overall, look at Starr/Madcow.

If you specifically want to increase your Bench, head to the stickies in the powerlifting forum and pick out a dedicated bench program.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Trixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    If you're looking to get stronger overall, look at Starr/Madcow.

If you specifically want to increase your Bench, head to the stickies in the powerlifting forum and pick out a dedicated bench program.
    Sounds good, Thanks!