Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Registered User mike pulcinella's Avatar
    mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000)

Have you had success with IIFYM? Like to tell your story in my documentary about it?

I am attempting to produce a segment for my new bodybuilding documentary which will address the controversy over flexible dieting, IIFYM or whatever you want to call it.

Whether or not I have an opinion, I am a documentary filmmaker and want to fairly show BOTH sides of this issue.

If you have had success with IIFYM or just feel very strongly about something Dave or anyone has said about it, please contact me at...

mike@mikepulcinella.com

...to discuss possibly doing an on camera interview.

The documentary is going to be about MANY topics, not just this, but I want to represent both sides fairly. This is truly the most volatile topic in BB right now and it needs to be explored.
    Last edited by mike pulcinella; 02-11-2013 at 08:57 AM.
    Check out clips of my video work on my newly re-desigend portfolio page!
    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WARNING: For those that don't know about Mike Pulcinella's work, here's an example of a recent post and video:

Originally Posted by mike pulcinella View Post
    My brother is on FIRE right now talking about all this IIFYM stuff! Here's his latest blog post...strong words! *"BULL**** BODYBUILDING"

If you're calling yourself a "bodybuilder", and you're not willing to a few simple things like have a grocery shopping day, eat certain foods, eat something every few hours, follow a list of foods called a "diet", then maybe you need to find another sport.

Real Bodybuilders have no problem doing any of these things, and if you were to put dog **** on that list of foods called a "diet", a real bodybuilder would figure out a way to eat it.

If you can't do these things, it's ok. You're just not a real bodybuilder, that's all. Call yourself a "recreational body shaper", or "fitness enthusiast". Just stop calling yourself a bodybuilder.

And if you're not willing to do these things, or if they're too uncomfortable for you, that doesn't mean you need to scramble to find scientific research to validate your behavior and then call real Bodybuilders "bull****" because they ARE willing to do these things. It's ok, just don't do them.

And it really doesn't matter if eating every 2 hours raises metabolism or not, does it? Because even if we knew it was the premier way to increase BMR, you still couldn't do it, so lets give that a rest.

I'm glad bodybuilding is difficult. It's the reason I chose it in the first place. It's incredibly challenging and therefore incredibly rewarding. If everyone could do it, it wouldn't be as special to me.

And finally, don't presume to tell me what I should and shouldn't have to do within the context of MY sport, a world you've never stepped foot in and about which you know literally nothing. You're in MY world whenever you talk about "bodybuilding". Act accordingly and show some respect. You're in the presence of someone who can do things you cannot and never will.

Registered User mike pulcinella's Avatar
    mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000) mike pulcinella is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That is the opinion of my brother who obviously will be represented in the doc. I am asking you guys to step up and counter this rant on camera.

If you don't know of me you can see examples of my work here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/gatomjp

I'm not just some Youtuber. I make real documentaries.
    Check out clips of my video work on my newly re-desigend portfolio page!
    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Try getting in contact with some fellow youtubers that practice Flexible Dieting such as:

Alberto Nunez
    Eric Helms
    Jeff Alberts
    Matt Ogus
    Chris Lavado
    Layne Norton
    Jason Blaha
    Sports Science & Health Undergraduate

You don't always get what you wish for,
    You get what you work for.

Bite off more than you can chew,
    Then Chew it!

Twitter: @MarkGermaine

"It's at the borders of pain and suffering that the men are separated from the boys." - Emil Zatopek

WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not just some Youtuber. I make real documentaries.
    Really?

You've made lots of videos about "pro" bodybuilding. Please link to the ones where you actually cover the issue of "special" supplements.

Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What do you think your documentary will add to the table that science hasn't already dealt with?

I am convinced that bodybuilding nutrition and theology are the only two subject areas in which it's seen as acceptable to completely disregard scientific fact and pretend that there's still a debate to be had.

Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Verint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Last edited by Verint; 02-11-2013 at 09:24 AM.

BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

"lady who goes fishing with men, comes back with red snapper" ~ Walt Whitman, 1986

★★ Blast it With Piss Crew ★★

♋ Mods close my wat do threads Crew ♋

That is the opinion of my brother who obviously will be represented in the doc.
    Really?

Here's an example of the exchange in your other recent thread where you clearly state your opinion:

Competitive bodybuilding is about WINNING, not "looking good year round". Looking good year round is called "being fit".
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    So you're saying if you want to look like a professional bodybuilder year round, like pbatemen2, for example, then you're only "fit", but if you want to look like your brother during the off season, then and only then are you a "competitive bodybuilder".

According to Milke, this is a competitive bodybuilder

According to Milke, this guy is just "fit":

Wow. Just wow.

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This has become more than comical

vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    *Hollywood's rabid cage crew*

Bulking log -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145653801

ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Off season training.

No Bull**** Bodybuilding greekmanman's Avatar
    greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    Really?

Here's an example of the exchange in your other recent thread where you clearly state your opinion:
    Manu looks better than Dave ever has and Manu is a DOCTOR first and foremost, not a "real bodybuilder" by Dave's standards.

Interesting.
    Admin @ No Bull**** Bodybuilding: ********.com/nobull****bodybuildingverified

Admin @ No Stress Nutrition

Admin @ Hollywood's Rabid Cage: ********.com/groups/309091175828038/

Live, laugh, love and above all, please stay safe~

FBTK gives you facials.

http://instagram.com/edmaestheticss

AlexFromPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexFromPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexFromPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexFromPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexFromPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexFromPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexFromPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexFromPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexFromPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexFromPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexFromPT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Getting some good laughs out of this thread.

It's a really interesting idea for a documentary - the contrast between these two types of individuals.
    Just don't be biased... The key here is to do serious RESEARCH. But you know all of this stuff already.
    Alex
    ----------
    alex.cune@gmail.com
    @LeAlexCune

Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol pug you crack me up that video makes your brother sound rather retarded....only 6 foods on the planet that work LOL...WOW there is no words other then wow
    "Voracious Overeaters Crew" (JasonDB) lol

Starting weight 235 lbs(April 2012) - Oct 29/12 159.1 lbs (FAIL)

Starting weight again 230 -235 lbs May 2015 - Nov 2015.. 211.9

Bulking

Unfortunately, Mike's videos and Dave's rants give credence to the stereotype exemplified by commercials like this:

Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Mike P., have you given your opinion on the Menzer quote that was posted numerous times?

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    This is truly the most volatile topic in BB right now and it needs to be explored.
    No, it's not.

It's already been "explored." To death.

You should take your pandering vids and just go away.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I had success with dieting by eating more than six different foods? No. Sorry. Can't be done. Won't create the top level physique that way. Zero chance. Need to sacrifice more to win. I'm unworthy. etc.
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

No Bull**** Bodybuilding greekmanman's Avatar
    greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lee__d View Post
    Mike P., have you given your opinion on the Menzer quote that was posted numerous times?

not a real bodybuilder

inb4 special snowflake fallacy
    Admin @ No Bull**** Bodybuilding: ********.com/nobull****bodybuildingverified

Admin @ No Stress Nutrition

Admin @ Hollywood's Rabid Cage: ********.com/groups/309091175828038/

Live, laugh, love and above all, please stay safe~

FBTK gives you facials.

http://instagram.com/edmaestheticss

Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    You should take your pandering vids and just go away.
    Truth.

123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 123Score is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by germaine07 View Post
    Try getting in contact with some fellow youtubers that practice Flexible Dieting such as:

Alberto Nunez
    Eric Helms
    Jeff Alberts
    Matt Ogus
    Chris Lavado
    Layne Norton
    Jason Blaha
    This. They are easy to find on FB and are the standard for IIFYM.

Also, Josh Hyaduck would be good.

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    who is the dude in the animal tank???
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=145520351

BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    NaturalGraham4
    "lady who goes fishing with men, comes back with red snapper" ~ Walt Whitman, 1986

★★ Blast it With Piss Crew ★★

♋ Mods close my wat do threads Crew ♋

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Writers, journalists, and movie-makers all have one thing in common: a tendency of constructing a scenario where there are two opposing viewpoints - thus a confrontation between protagonists and antagonists. Typically, it is presented in such a manner as to allow the viewer to arrive at only one conclusion. Director Michael Moore is very good at this. Robert Kenner did this in the 2008 movie, Food, Inc. I suspect that Mike is about to do the same.

Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah bro, come up to Canada with all of your film gear and I will give you my story about how IIFYM has changed my life.

germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    No, it's not.

It's already been "explored." To death.
    Yeah but the end result isn't what the bro's say!
    Sports Science & Health Undergraduate

You don't always get what you wish for,
    You get what you work for.

Bite off more than you can chew,
    Then Chew it!

Twitter: @MarkGermaine

"It's at the borders of pain and suffering that the men are separated from the boys." - Emil Zatopek