shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cutting for 3 weeks

So today starts my cutting phase. My last meal was IKEA Swedish Meatballs, Mashed potatoes and Gravy. I removed bread from my meals all last week in prep for the cutting phase. The food part is not what is scary for me. The morning cardio and adding abs to my lifting rotation is the hard part. I am excited and nervous for this. Excited as to my results and nervous as to screwing it up. Wish me luck!
    -Work in progress-

Contemplated has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think cutting is more fun then bulking. You will do fine once you get into a good routine. Try keep your cardio and core workouts fresh and fun. Running can get boring, try changing your routes and maybe change your run pattern (Change speeds and stuff ( Sprinting - jogging)

I believe you can do it man. Look at how much you have already accomplished in 2 months. You should be proud and excited to jump into this.

(I might be wrong, but I would look at changing your diet for cutting. That seems like a high fat / high carb meal you ate last.)

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like morning cardio on an empty stomach when I cut. Getting it done right away in the morning, you'll feel more energized for the rest of the day, at least I did. Unless you are new and just starting out, you should have been doing core and ab work outs even when bulking. Abs will grow best during a bulk and you get to see what you built up to when cutting down.

shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanim1094 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Day one went smashingly. Not a single craving. When I mentioned my last meal, Contemplated, I meant my last meal before cutting. I am looking forward to this. My run this morning was to this app called Zombies, Run! on the windows store. It is like a story where you are the main character and it simulates a zombie running after you (to push you to sprint at that time) until you out run the zombie. Pretty cool, definitely adds something to a boring morning solo run. I think I am going to try swimming in the mornings next week. We'll see. I appreciate the comments and support!
    -Work in progress-

MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeatFalafel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your cutting phase? According to your sig you can effectively cut your fat and replace it with muscle at a rate of 5.3lbs per month. Wow, man, if I was able to do that I wouldn't even bother cutting! I'd just take up a continual transformation process of fat into muscle instead!
    "Today’s bodybuilders are carrying too much muscle for their frames, which distorts and obscures the natural lines of the body. Why these men would aspire to deform themselves at such tremendous sacrifice is incomprehensible."

-Steeve Reeves