bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

For All You Trainers Making Websites...

Make sure to put a blog section that you can update regularly with articles. It will make you look more authoritive and is also way better for SEO purposes. I mean if you were looking to hire a trainer and you seen 2 different websites would you hire the one with no articles or one with 50 good articles and youtube videos and stuff?

theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) theoriginal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is definitely good advice! I have written a few articles that I plan to post on my website, and I have been experimenting with the Youtube videos. I find trying to make videos a rather difficult task, especially as it feels awkward speaking to an iphone mounted on a tripod.

Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    One of the best things about being a personal trainer is that we have access to articles and the newest in research. I am always posting new articles on my page, not just for prospective and current clients, but to also educate myself on. The worst thing you can be is the PT that gets all his info from a muscle mag. Good advice OP
    "There is no one right way, everyone is different"

-B.S. Pre-Med/Biology from CMU and ex-CMU Wide Receiver
    -NASM CPT, PES, CES
    -Current trainer of elite athletes
    -Future Elite BowHunter and certified Lungcutter

Official 1st Phorm Ambassador

https://coachmatt.1stphorm.com/

drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great advice. Im new to the trainer world and have been thinking of things to put onto my website. Also thought about doing a youtube channel and linking it to my website so people can get a inside look at how i train with clients, videos of myself demonstrating proper form, question and answer videos and also personal videos so they can see that im human and have low moments as well and climb out of them.

bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigballin6161 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by theoriginal View Post
    This is definitely good advice! I have written a few articles that I plan to post on my website, and I have been experimenting with the Youtube videos. I find trying to make videos a rather difficult task, especially as it feels awkward speaking to an iphone mounted on a tripod.
    Just make a bunch of videos of you or a model performing all the exercises...like 100+. Then upload it to your youtube channel and link it to your site. This way you can embed the videos in your posts if you are giveing sample programs etc. By also having your own library of videos you can also make your own products and sell them on your site...all automated once you get it set up. Of course edit the videos and do voiceover while they are playing...make it look professional.

areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bigballin6161 View Post
    Make sure to put a blog section that you can update regularly with articles. It will make you look more authoritive and is also way better for SEO purposes. I mean if you were looking to hire a trainer and you seen 2 different websites would you hire the one with no articles or one with 50 good articles and youtube videos and stuff?
    I like the blog idea and am going to add to my page.

Also like the idea of youtube videos and would like to put this into action. I am kind of camera shy, but sure I can get over it. What would be a good topic for a first video?

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by theoriginal View Post
    I do feel awkward when other people are around... lol hell, i even feel weird if I'm doing a voice recognition text message and other people are around to here me.

Originally Posted by areese1803 View Post

Also like the idea of youtube videos and would like to put this into action. I am kind of camera shy, but sure I can get over it. What would be a good topic for a first video?
    A tour of your gym. A tour of your fridge/kitchen. If you think about it, you could easily find subjects to make sure films once a week. If you got a new pair of running shoes or something, you could do a short clip on that. If you get a new gadget for the kitchen, etc.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Originally Posted by areese1803 View Post

You can do an introduction of yourself and your services...people buy from people they like and are comfortable with. I basically made 100 videos of exercises then I can put whatever exercises I want in a blog post if Im explaining something or giving a sample program. Also once you have all your videos you can look into product creation. Put your products on your site and people can buy them off of there instand download for them and its all automated for you...but thats looking ahead but something you should be thinking about...

Also their are some people who do videos instead of writing articles...so you can go that route too and just do video and/or both

areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areese1803 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOVE these ideas. I may have a movie blog and written blog. I am an excellent writer...but like I said, I am a bit camera shy. So that will be a good way for me to try to break away from that. I have been working on Chemistry work all day and managed to dive into a king size bag of skittles...I think I might record a video on that with the theme being "NO ONE is perfect--not even a super fit trainer. If you mess up your diet, it's not the end of the world, dust yourself off and promise to do better tomorrow." I just hope you won't be able to pick up how awkward I feel talking to my phone

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great idea, thanks for posting
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en