xMarco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile On my road to being cute

So I'm 20, 6'3, and weigh 320.

I just joined xsport fitness & am looking to get fit & healthy before I lose my youth.
    Attached Images

colby1998 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby1998 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wish you the best with your training!

SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Since you are just beginning your training I would like to suggest a product for you.
    It's called Muscle Gauge Nutrition Pure Whey Isolate. This can really help you lose the weight
    its loaded with tons of protein and the flavor tastes great too. Give it a try you can purchase
    it on Bb.com
    No Excuses just results

Muscle Gauge Nutrition Rep

JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SoccerMuscle5 View Post
    Since you are just beginning your training I would like to suggest a product for you.
    It's called Muscle Gauge Nutrition Pure Whey Isolate. This can really help you lose the weight
    its loaded with tons of protein and the flavor tastes great too. Give it a try you can purchase
    it on Bb.com
    and I assume you're recommending it for the fact that you're sponsored by them.

I wouldn't recommend buying anything until you make sure you're going to stick to working out for sure.
    Good luck... it's a long hard road, but if you stick to it then it's totally worth it in the end.
    (LOG) Magnum Nutraceuticals Stack ( Big C / Hi-5 / Limitless / Quattro )
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170453631&p=1422543621#post1422543621

Current PR's
    Squat 365x1 --- DeadLift 425x1 --- Bench 335x1

Belaya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Belaya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Belaya has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Goodluck man

DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DTVegas85 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SoccerMuscle5 View Post
    it on Bb.com
    shameless plug is shameless :P. gl op.

GANTOBURY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GANTOBURY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GANTOBURY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GANTOBURY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GANTOBURY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GANTOBURY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GANTOBURY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GANTOBURY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GANTOBURY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GANTOBURY is on a distinguished road. (+10) GANTOBURY is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Read up the stickies on fat loss and nutrition.Whatever you do don't try to rush the process, that'd leave you with a lot of loose skin and a body you wont be happy with and no muscle mass to boot.Slow and steady really does win the fat loss race.

Good Luck op!!!

randomdude23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck.

AlwaysStoned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Goodluck bro

jetzred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jetzred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jetzred has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    good luck bro. gonna take hard work. gonna take dedication. you will have days where you just wanna say "f*** it" and just quit, but don't. keep going and you will never regret it. good luck man.