Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500)
    All max isoflex whey isolate strawberry.

Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by beastmode47

Yes i know there are bcaas in proteins. Im the one that told you that under your original account.

So lets say youre right and its 2.2g free form. What is that doing for you? Answer. Nothing.

You dont know if it's 30 or 22g protein, and in this industry I'd lean towards 22g. But no matter how much proof you are given, you find something new to argue.

You're as dense as a rock, enjoy your Saturday.

Always and Forever Cuttin beastmode47's Avatar
    beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Hawks58 View Post
    Yes i know there are bcaas in proteins. Im the one that told you that under your original account.

So lets say youre right and its 2.2g free form. What is that doing for you? Answer. Nothing.

You dont know if it's 30 or 22g protein, and in this industry I'd lean towards 22g. But no matter how much proof you are given, you find something new to argue.

You're as dense as a rock, enjoy your Saturday.
    LOL. Nice come back. You've been put in your place. If Hydrowhey only has 22g protein due to your crazy assumption that they counted the whole 8.8g BCAA as PROTEIN, then that means those 22g of Protein has 0% BCAA. You're really not helping yourself here. If I'm as dense as a rock, I don't even know what nonliving thing to compare you with cause you are by far much denser.

I didn't find anything new to argue about. You're the one that made a bold lie by stating that ON is a lying scamming company exaggerating their protein per serving as 30g when, in your opinion, is actually only 22g protein. I used simple logic to defeat your claim and now you're saying I'm finding something new to argue about. Slow claps for you.

With your foolish logic, that would mean 100% whey shakes with 25g protein (Cor Performance Whey, Nitro Peak, 100% Whey Gold Standard, etc) on the label actually only have 19.5 g protein since BCAAs are being counted as PROTEINS.

At least with Hydrowhey, I know for damn sure i'm getting 15.5 g of Essential Amino Acids. Most protein supps out there don't even disclose their amino acid profiles.
    Last edited by beastmode47; 02-16-2013 at 11:54 AM.
    LOL at these ****gs with no forearms, calves, and neck (not traps, but neck, two distinct muscles).

Team Forever-Cutting.

CelesteD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CelesteD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CelesteD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CelesteD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CelesteD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CelesteD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CelesteD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CelesteD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CelesteD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CelesteD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CelesteD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When I'm not cutting I'm on iSatori EatSmart MRP. The chocolate chips are what get me (admitted chocolate freak here!)

Celeste Monique De Vore
    NPC Bikini Competitor
    iSatori Rep

https://www.********.com/celeste.m.devore
    www.celestedevore.com

"Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that is real power." ~Clint Eastwood

mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistrvi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dymatize EXT Fudge Brownie & BSN Syntha6 Choc milkshake

ConorBro is just really nice. (+1000) ConorBro is just really nice. (+1000) ConorBro is just really nice. (+1000) ConorBro is just really nice. (+1000) ConorBro is just really nice. (+1000) ConorBro is just really nice. (+1000) ConorBro is just really nice. (+1000) ConorBro is just really nice. (+1000) ConorBro is just really nice. (+1000) ConorBro is just really nice. (+1000) ConorBro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey.
    I plan on getting some weight gainer, Not sure which one yet.

Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by beastmode47 View Post
    You do understand I'm saying that free form bcaa can be counted as protein on a supplement fact label, not bcaa that are inherently in protein?

IE. 22g complete protein (to included BCAA/EAA/All AA's inherent to whey/casein protein) + added free form BCAA (Leu, Iso, Val) = 30.

It would be redundant/illegal to count the BCAA inherent to whey/casein protein as a gram of protein. (IE you cant list 12g protein when in reality you have 10 complete grams of protein.) You can however list 12g protein if you have 10 complete grams of protein + 2 grams BCAA.

Who said ON is listing the 8.8g of BCAA on their label to count the BCAAs found within a complete gram of protein? Do you know for 100%? Or is that 8.8g free form BCAA that was tossed in and ON is using it to list 30g protein? Again we pose the question what will 2.2g free form BCAA do for you when co-ingested with 27.8g complete protein?

And again with this one:

At least with Hydrowhey, I know for damn sure i'm getting 15.5 g of Essential Amino Acids. Most protein supps out there don't even disclose their amino acid profiles.
    ALL SIMLIAR PROTEIN BLENDS WILL HAVE SIMILIAR BCAA/EAA/AA PROFILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS!!!!!! Whey protein is made up of certain AAs, so is casein, soy, etc. Whey protein from ON will have the same AA profile as Whey protein from XF, from iForce, etc. Aslong as they have the same ratio of concentrate/isolate/etc. And even then when dealing with COMPLETE proteins the amount of BCAA/EAA is negligible.

Now as for your attacks. I've had this same account since 2005. Who has made a new account within the last 2 months because they are so deep into the red/made an ass of themselves on their last one?

jetflyer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetflyer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetflyer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetflyer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetflyer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetflyer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetflyer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetflyer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetflyer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetflyer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetflyer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RoidRageZ View Post
    If you like chocolate then try their's. To me it's very smooth and the taste is not too sweet. Currently using it. I had the strawberry too, choc slightly better, imo.
    The Three D's... Desire, Determination and Dedication!

Muscletech Nitro Tech - milk chocolate
    SAN Platinum Isolate Supreme - vanilla sundae
    Muscletech Phase 8 - milk chocolate, vanilla

Millennium Sport Technologies - MVP-365
    New Chapter - WholeMega
    NOW - Zinc Picolinate

Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    gaspari myofusion elite chocolate.

awesome.
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Humid South Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
    ------------------------------------------------
    ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ BassDrive/DnB/Deep House Crew ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥
    ------------------------------------------------
    ツ Long Arm Skinny Ectoplasmic Form Manlet Crew ツ

beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You do understand I'm saying that free form bcaa can be counted as protein on a supplement fact label, not bcaa that are inherently in protein?

IE. 22g complete protein (to included BCAA/EAA/All AA's inherent to whey/casein protein) + added free form BCAA (Leu, Iso, Val) = 30.

It would be redundant/illegal to count the BCAA inherent to whey/casein protein as a gram of protein. (IE you cant list 12g protein when in reality you have 10 complete grams of protein.) You can however list 12g protein if you have 10 complete grams of protein + 2 grams BCAA.

Who said ON is listing the 8.8g of BCAA on their label to count the BCAAs found within a complete gram of protein? Do you know for 100%? Or is that 8.8g free form BCAA that was tossed in and ON is using it to list 30g protein? Again we pose the question what will 2.2g free form BCAA do for you when co-ingested with 27.8g complete protein?

And again with this one:

ALL SIMLIAR PROTEIN BLENDS WILL HAVE SIMILIAR BCAA/EAA/AA PROFILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS!!!!!! Whey protein is made up of certain AAs, so is casein, soy, etc. Whey protein from ON will have the same AA profile as Whey protein from XF, from iForce, etc. Aslong as they have the same ratio of concentrate/isolate/etc. And even then when dealing with COMPLETE proteins the amount of BCAA/EAA is negligible.

Now as for your attacks. I've had this same account since 2005. Who has made a new account within the last 2 months because they are so deep into the red/made an ass of themselves on their last one?
    Will you stop being a complete tool for a minute? How do you know that the 8.8g of BCAA in Hydrowhey is all free form? That's the reason you're coming up with the whole crazy assumption that whole protein wise, Hydrowhey only has 22g Protein. If Hydrowhey has a total of 8.8g of free form BCAA, then that would mean that the actual BCAA content is much higher than BCAA amount displayed on the jug, WHICH means that Hydrowhey is under-measuring the amount of BCAA. Listen to yourself! You're sounding like a complete moron with a crusade against ON and a sole purpose in life to destroy the company, to make yourself feel better about your cheap purchases.

And if Hydrowhey is counting those 8.8g of free form BCAA as Protein, then why in the hell did you include that 8.8g of BCAA into your equation ALONG with 30g Protein, when trying to prove to me that ON is scamming everyone with the serving amount in 1 scoop?

The reason I mentioned the EAA profile is so you could compare that to another protein product's EAA profile. If hydrowhey's EAA profile (and AA profile as a whole) is lower than another whey product's EAA profile and total AA profile, then you have just solved the riddle that you want to believe so much; that ON is scamming people with the amount of complete proteins in the ingredients. Do your damn homework and stop skewing information so that you could win this crusade against ON.

I will leave you with Hydrowhey's amino acid profile. From there, you can post your favorite protein products amino acid profile and compare it. I mean come on, a complete protein is one that has all amino acids right? So use your brain and compare the total amino acid profile of ON to another product's amino acid profile. But of course, even when you see for yourself that you're on the losing end of this debate, you will say something along the lines of "ON is still lying! Their total amino acid profile is exaggerated by 150%". So I'm ready and braced for that.

Typical Amino Acid Profile
    Tryptophan 495 mg
    Valine 2259 mg
    Threonine 2159 mg
    Isoleucine 2467 mg
    Leucine 4100 mg
    Lysine 2589 mg
    Phenyllanine 867 mg
    Methionine 611 mg
    Arginine 611 mg
    Cystine 693 mg
    Tyrosine 846 mg
    Histidine 540 mg
    Proline 2031 mg
    Glutamine & Precursors 5124 mg
    Aspartic Acid 3249 mg
    Serine 1414 mg
    Glycine 479 mg
    Alanine 1466 mg

Wow, that's a whopping 32g of protein (remember when I said that 2.2g in Hydrowhey is the amount of free form BCAA, based on a generalization that whey protein is 22% BCAA? 30g Protein is what is advertised on the label, but adding up all the AA, you get 32g AA)! ON actually undermeasured the amount of protein, going by your crazy claim that free form BCAAs are incorporated into the protein content on the label! Oh my gosh, it's all adding up! I'm not even an accountant or mathematician. You brought this on to yourself.

By the way, you can find that amino acid profile by going to Vitacost. It's too bad most protein products don't disclose their AA profile, in order to determine the amount of complete protein.

Can't wait for a biased response from you filled with lies and lack of solid ground to stand on.
    Last edited by beastmode47; 02-16-2013 at 09:50 PM.
    LOL at these ****gs with no forearms, calves, and neck (not traps, but neck, two distinct muscles).

Team Forever-Cutting.

For Rome and the Republic Spartacus777's Avatar
    Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Trutein, banana/chocolate. Dat chit is good.
    “I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions.” -Emerson

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" -Paul Walker

***Official Wing Chun Crew***
    ***Official Cryptocurrency Crew***
    ***Official Nowatimsayin Crew****

umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000) umopp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just ordered 1 of each flavor of the Controlled Labs ProNom and Trutein Cinnabun. I have read nothing but good reviews on them so hopefully they live up to my expectations.
    *Official San Diego Brah Crew*
    *In Love With Taylor Swift Crew*
    *Rugby Crew*

Bench: 405
    Squat: 555
    Deadlift: 675

Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cellucor Whey Cookies N' Cream

dago85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dago85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dago85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dago85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dago85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dago85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dago85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dago85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dago85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dago85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dago85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    musclepharm combat orange creamsicle....like a trip to the heaven and return
    Fitness Istructor 1°Level

Fitness Istructor 2° Level

Personal Trainer F.I.F (Federation Italian Fitness)

rtm0004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rtm0004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rtm0004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rtm0004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rtm0004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rtm0004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rtm0004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rtm0004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rtm0004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rtm0004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rtm0004 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RoidRageZ View Post
    first protein I ever had

right now I'm using Syntha-6 and combat

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The reason I mentioned the EAA profile is so you could compare that to another protein product's EAA profile. If hydrowhey's EAA profile (and AA profile as a whole) is lower than another whey product's EAA profile and total AA profile, then you have just solved the riddle that you want to believe so much; that ON is scamming people with the amount of complete proteins in the ingredients. Do your damn homework and stop skewing information so that you could win this crusade against ON.
    I could point you in the direction of at least a couple that have a better EAA/AA profile than Hydrowhey, and much cheaper comparatively.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post
    I could point you in the direction of at least a couple that have a better EAA/AA profile than Hydrowhey, and much cheaper comparatively.
    Please do. Let me guess! TRUTEIN! How shocking.

Team Forever-Cutting.

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Currently in my cabinet:

IForce Protean Strawberry (4lbs)
    IForce Protean Vanilla Mint Swirl (2lbs)
    Dymatize Elite XT Banana Nut (4lbs)
    ON Whey Cinnamon Graham Crackers (bunch of samples)

all are good in its own way

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please do. Let me guess! TRUTEIN! How shocking.
    If anyone even hints at your product not being the greatest thing on the planet, you get all hostile and act as if somebody just kicked your dog.

SAN Platinum Isolate Supreme has higher amounts of EAAs, and total AAs (just under 33,000mg) and claims only 27g of protein per scoop, and has a much smaller scoop/serving size. They also do not add any additional BCAAs like Hydrowhey - and even then only has 1.4g less total BCAAs than Hydrowhey - while claiming 3g less protein, yet having higher EAAs and total AA content. So either ON is counting that measly ~1.4g added free form BCAA to the total protein amount, or -- if you were to get 30g of protein from SAN Platinum Isolate by taking a 'heaping serving/scoop', Hydrowhey's AA profile would be even poorer in comparison, and it would mean that the added free-from BCAAs would be closer to 1g. LOL

SAN's is much cheaper - 70 servings for ~$70, whereas ON is 40 servings for $60. Nearly double the servings for ~$10 more. And far less fillers.

Hydrobolic FX also comes to mind.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

Personal Best: 18 miles runningregime's Avatar
    runningregime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) runningregime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) runningregime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) runningregime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) runningregime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) runningregime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) runningregime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) runningregime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) runningregime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) runningregime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) runningregime has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dymatize Elite XT (Rich Chocolate) - just started taking it, my first time using whey protein.
    It's just bodybuilding... y u heff to be mad?

Bulking on Candito Linear Program (Strength/Hypertrophy).

1RM Deadlift - 130kg
    5RM Squat - 110kg
    5RM Bench - 90kg (with spot)

If anyone even hints at your product not being the greatest thing on the planet, you get all hostile and act as if somebody just kicked your dog.

SAN Platinum Isolate Supreme has higher amounts of EAAs, and total AAs (just under 33,000mg) and claims only 27g of protein per scoop, and has a much smaller scoop/serving size. They also do not add any additional BCAAs like Hydrowhey - and even then only has 1.4g less total BCAAs than Hydrowhey - while claiming 3g less protein, yet having higher EAAs and total AA content. So either ON is counting that measly ~1.4g added free form BCAA to the total protein amount, or -- if you were to get 30g of protein from SAN Platinum Isolate by taking a 'heaping serving/scoop', Hydrowhey's AA profile would be even poorer in comparison, and it would mean that the added free-from BCAAs would be closer to 1g. LOL

SAN's is much cheaper - 70 servings for ~$70, whereas ON is 40 servings for $60. Nearly double the servings for ~$10 more. And far less fillers.

ON is not counting the 2.2g of free form BCAA into the Protein content. Please read my response to Hawks, if you want more information on this.

I did some calculations and you are correct. For 100g of SAN Isolate, you are getting 48.7g EAA. For 100g of Hydrowhey, you are getting 40g of EAA. I will give you props and award you with good noodle points. Because of you, I have now found a successor to my precious Hydrowhey. As far as I'm concerned, more EAA > less EAA, per serving. And both these products are hydrolyzed whey isolates.

Edit: Luke, gave you reps for being the only one to actually prove me wrong and find/prove a superior protein to Hydrowhey (my terms of what a superior protein is).
    Last edited by beastmode47; 02-17-2013 at 04:33 AM. Reason: Stuff

Team Forever-Cutting.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Currently sipping on 2 scoops Pronom Vanilla in 32oz of milk
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

There shouldn't be much variance from one whey protein to another. All whey should be in the range of 50% EAA. I can't imagine a more useless conversation than comparing amino acid profiles of high-quality proteins. It might be an issue for someone who is consuming very low amounts of piss poor quality protein, but for anyone who has access to the internet and can view this forum, it's irrelevant. I always thought listing the amino acid profile was merely a ploy to take advantage of ignorant consumers who don't realize that all proteins are made of amino acids. If grocery stores listed aminos on meat and dairy products, people would be less impressed by their protein powder.

Either way, it's good to see the evidence continue to pile up that beastmode is wrong in everything he writes. I figure if he hasn't realized that he's wasting money on an inferior product after the first 10 times we've told him, he's not going to get it after the next 10 times. If he found something that works for him, he should be happy, train, and enjoy it. I wish him good luck with his muscles.

Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bryancap77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm taking amplify XL post
    Pro complex with 2 tbsp olive oil as meal replacement

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i used to use

on- til i realized it's over rated and the flavors all suck

myofusion-til they ruined it with the newest versions

ultra peptide-til i realized i was getting hosed considering price per lb

i use syntha 6 now

see no reason to change anytime soon

DELTA45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Designer Whey is best IMO!

Originally Posted by BetterThanLife View Post
    get outta here, you mean the aa profile of similiar proteins should be similiar! Almost like Ive heard this before

Oh well.. life goes on, but someone still needs to force Greg to make pumpkin pie again!

BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    get outta here, you mean the aa profile of similiar proteins should be similiar! Almost like Ive heard this before

Oh well.. life goes on, but someone still needs to force Greg to make pumpkin pie again!
    Word in bro circles is that spicy chicken has a better amino acid profile than teriyaki chicken . The next batch of Pumpkin Pie should be for sale this coming week. I believe it is ready and we're just waiting for it to be put on the site. I tried to get an estimation on when it would be back yesterday, but the company must have already left the office to cut loose for the weekend. I can't blame you all for being antsy. I'd be in a frenzy if I wasn't in reveling in several tubs.

TheLatinoRP will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLatinoRP will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLatinoRP will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLatinoRP will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLatinoRP will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLatinoRP will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLatinoRP will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLatinoRP will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLatinoRP will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLatinoRP will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLatinoRP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ON Whey, Dymatize Elite and Universal Ultra Whey Pro
    *REVIEWS*

UNIVERSAL ULTRA WHEY PRO
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151526403

All I have to say about concentration of EAA content being insignificant is.... wow. Retardedness. Now I have truly discovered the bias of WTL. First, you accuse me of being an ON rep/blind fanboy. But now that I admitted the superiority of another protein product over ON Hydrowhey, you can no longer bash on me about that, and now you find something else to whine and fuss about... the displaying of the amino acid profile mass per whatever serving.. LOL @ EAA being insignificant. EAAs are needed to synthesize protein. Without EAA, no damn nonEAA will be produced and no proteins will be synthesized. If only you could see how petty and dumb you're sounding.

I don't even know why I'm surprised that you're bashing companies who display their amino acid profile. Tru Nutrition Sciences doesn't do it. Oh but wait! There's a Leucine profile on the website for Wheyology and Iso-ology, and it's highly advertised on there and the jugs! So I guess Tru Nutrtion Sciences also has "a ploy to take advantage of ignorant consumers who don't realize that all proteins are made of amino acids." Nuts and tofu have amino acids, so I assume you're implying that these protein foods will yield the same result as whey protein. Amazing logic (sarcasm).

That will be the last response you'll get from me because I've come to terms that your arguments will always be in support of your godly Trutein. Guess I know now who the bigger blind fanboy here is.

Team Forever-Cutting.