nikkiv22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Controlled Labs Review

White Flood PreWorkout- Mixed well and had a great taste! Gave me an outstanding amount of energy during my workout and helped me to focus better. I would definitely recommend this preworkout.

AM Shot Reduction- This helped to curve my appetite and gave me energy to begin my day. The sour apple flavor was a little bitter and was difficult to mix.

Purple Wrath- The purple lemonade tasted good and mixed well. I drank half of it during my workout and drank the other half after my workout. My muscles were not tight or sore after.

Chocolate Cupcake Batter- Had a delicious taste and mixed very good! I would definitely consider buying more of this.

naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice quick review! What did you workout and was this your first day?

Originally Posted by nikkiv22 View Post
    White Flood PreWorkout- Mixed well and had a great taste! Gave me an outstanding amount of energy during my workout and helped me to focus better. I would definitely recommend this preworkout.

AM Shot Reduction- This helped to curve my appetite and gave me energy to begin my day. The sour apple flavor was a little bitter and was difficult to mix.

Purple Wrath- The purple lemonade tasted good and mixed well. I drank half of it during my workout and drank the other half after my workout. My muscles were not tight or sore after.

Chocolate Cupcake Batter- Had a delicious taste and mixed very good! I would definitely consider buying more of this.
    12+ Years Natural Transformation: From Skinny to Aesthetics (17 to 29 years old) | Motivational:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhgwmkDoRsg&t

'Hardgainer' Representative
    (ex-skinny guy 100 to 200LBS)

If you can destroy your fears and push past pain, then you can conquer anything.

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seems legit. Overall reaction? Picking up some?