RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

SAN Fierce Domination Review

First wanted to thank poison for getting these samples out to me.

Taste
    This was the new blue raspberry flavor. Right when I popped open the pouch I could smell the raspberry. I knew I was in for a really tart tasting drink. As per directions it says to mix 12-14 oz of water per packet...Well I didnt listen and did 6oz of water as I like to get it down fast. WOW the flavor hit me like a mac truck, very potent flavoring...should of did the 12oz. I couldnt really tell if it was raspberry or not but it tasted almost like one of these:

Or the blue rockstar one. I forgot.

The packet I received was a FULL DOSING. A full dosing offers .5g Agmatine (agmavol brand), 2g Citrulline Malate, 5g Creatine along with some other goodies. I guess these could be a little higher to get maximum pumps but to each his own. I could be wrong here. The one thing that I cannot understand is why more and more companies are not giving the amount of caffeine. The one thing that I do look for in a pre workout when shopping around is how much caffeine is in it.

Energy/Focus/After effects
    Took this 20 mins before my workout. I could honestly say that this is was not a huge energy boost for me right off the bat. I didnt feel that surge of caffeine hitting me to where I wanted to explode. This slowly creeped up on me. I wasnt jittery, anxious or felt the need to keep moving and to me that is a plus. Im tired of these pres that make me feel like im on crack. I was able to get through my workout with steady focus and energy, the endurance part I really didnt pay attention to. Pumps were normal for me even with the 2g CMal and .5 Agmatine. Nothing out of the ordinary. The one thing that I do not like about this is it gives me a major stomach ache almost a hour after taking it. I have taken this the last two days and its happened both times. I still have a few more packs left and will see what happens.

Overall I was pretty pleased with this stuff. The positive for me was the non cracked out feeling, any preworkout that can give me that steady energy gets a A in my book. I will definitely keep this on my list of pres to buy when that time comes.

Hope this was helpful to anyone and if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Thanks

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the review, Rich!
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.