Paleofarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paleofarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paleofarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paleofarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paleofarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paleofarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paleofarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paleofarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paleofarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paleofarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paleofarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Paleo Progress!!!

Over the past few months I have transitioned to a Paleo nutrition plan. It has been great and I feel lighter, tighter, and stronger. My lifts have gone up, my bodyfat and body weight have decreased and my energy levels are more consistent throughout the day.
    To anyone that has an interest in Paleo, I would say give it an honest shot. I was a skeptic at first, had a few slips, and learned that my body works much more efficiently without gluten or dairy. Sounds overwhelming at first, but with some dedication, creativity, and an open mind, it is very easy to adopt this type of lifestyle.
    Attached Images

Fwalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fwalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fwalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fwalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fwalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fwalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fwalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fwalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fwalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fwalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fwalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great job! Definitely worked!

Kneeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kneeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kneeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kneeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kneeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kneeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kneeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kneeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kneeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kneeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kneeco is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your upper body looks huge lol

nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    outstanding - that is a helluva transformation. I've been loosely following Paleo principals - after seeing these results, I need to tighten it up!

ImTooWeak is not very well liked. (-100) ImTooWeak is not very well liked. (-100) ImTooWeak is not very well liked. (-100) ImTooWeak is not very well liked. (-100) ImTooWeak is not very well liked. (-100) ImTooWeak is not very well liked. (-100) ImTooWeak is not very well liked. (-100) ImTooWeak is not very well liked. (-100) ImTooWeak is not very well liked. (-100) ImTooWeak is not very well liked. (-100) ImTooWeak is not very well liked. (-100)
    If it's too good to be true, it IS. Be careful, brahs.

wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what was the hardest part?
    Getting stronger and leaner. The time is now...

opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mirin hard

great physique mate.. great physique...

BulkIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there is a reason he doesnt show his face in the second picture guys. look at his body proportions from before to after........ theres just no way you go from being a short stalky body to being a tall lean fighting machine.

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Amazing transformation.

you've been repped!

I see that you competed back in 2004 and took first place.
    Congrats on that.
    Do you plan to compete again?
    Last edited by deltpecx; 02-13-2013 at 05:25 PM.
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Paleofarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paleofarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paleofarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paleofarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paleofarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paleofarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paleofarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paleofarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paleofarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paleofarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paleofarmer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'll be competing again March 23 and the NPC Upper Midwest

Originally Posted by BulkIt View Post
    there is a reason he doesnt show his face in the second picture guys. look at his body proportions from before to after........ theres just no way you go from being a short stalky body to being a tall lean fighting machine.
    I'll take that as a compliment bro, check out the rest of my pics on my profile and you'll see I ain't foolin.

Originally Posted by wazzu View Post
    what was the hardest part?
    Hardest part was probably the learning phase. There's a lot of additives in foods we purchase. Even almonds and other nuts are soiled with canola oil and soy oil if you don't buy all natural. Things like that...

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Paleofarmer View Post
    Hardest part was probably the learning phase. There's a lot of additives in foods we purchase. Even almonds and other nuts are soiled with canola oil and soy oil if you don't buy all natural. Things like that...
    Did you do a very strict Paleo diet?
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Did you do a very strict Paleo diet?
    Yup...pretty strict on the Paleo.

Originally Posted by Paleofarmer View Post
    Yup...pretty strict on the Paleo.
    No grains at all?

hunterhoeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hunterhoeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hunterhoeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hunterhoeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hunterhoeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hunterhoeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hunterhoeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hunterhoeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hunterhoeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hunterhoeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hunterhoeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, awesome job on the transformation! I did mine also completely Paleo too, but your physique is incredible. A few questions: Strict paleo- supplements at all? It looks like the paleo community if going crazy, not being able to figure out where potatoes/wild rice/whey protein/quinoa/peas and that stuff fit in. Same with coffee. Also, did you IF? Thanks in advanced!

Originally Posted by hunterhoeper View Post
    Hey, awesome job on the transformation! I did mine also completely Paleo too, but your physique is incredible. A few questions: Strict paleo- supplements at all? It looks like the paleo community if going crazy, not being able to figure out where potatoes/wild rice/whey protein/quinoa/peas and that stuff fit in. Same with coffee. Also, did you IF? Thanks in advanced!
    I would tell you to read the book "The Paleo Diet" by Loren Cordain. Potatoes, rice, and whey, and peas are all not Paleo, but like anything, you take it where you choose. There are plenty different types of vegatarians...ovo, lacto, ovo-lacto, pesco...etc.

CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CaesarCaesar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    good work. strong tat