cncjackson2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for ideas and input, I need a business name for personal training. HELP!!

I'm not coming up with very many good ideas for this name, I'm looking for something that stands out and has a ring to it so its easy to remember. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Body By _______

_______ Fitness

those two are pretty common. you don't need anything fancy

Originally Posted by jalundah View Post
    Body By _______

_______ Fitness

those two are pretty common. you don't need anything fancy
    Thank you very much, maybe I'm trying to be too fancy but your suggestions are definately more like me because I'm not a flashy person.

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh, For Fit's Sake...
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

rhyscous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rdferguson View Post
    Oh, For Fit's Sake...
    Brilliant,

Just use your name, for example "John smith fitness", need a name that people will remember easily and be able to tell people without going "Oh, ive forgotten the name".

SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    have something with a keyword you want searchable. Fitness, fit, workout, body, weight loss, etc. Whatever. Just pick one that could end up in your title for a google search. It will help SEO a lot.
    http://sagefit.wordpress.com/
    Becoming A Success In The World Of Fitness
    Learn how to make a six figure salary in the world of fitness. Tips for personal trainers, fitness business owners and more.

BS Exercise Physiology
    BS Nutrition
    ACSM Certified PT

Owner of Sage: Exclusive Fitness Center in Whitestone, NY and Sage Studios in Astoria, NY.
    www.sagefit.com

Thank you all for the input. I had a friend suggest ShapeshifterS.