dominicharlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicharlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicharlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicharlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicharlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicharlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicharlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicharlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicharlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicharlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicharlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anytime fitness franchise

I found a gym called 'Anytime Fitness' which is a gym that's open 24/7 staff and unstaffed. Security cameras allow the gym to be open through the night for surveillance and a high tech sign in system allows only members of the gym to enter.

After browsing through their website, I found that we are able to start a franchise with the company.

Being from the UK, there isn't many Anytime Fitness gyms around - 10 in all of UK I think. I'm wondering if anyone has actually looked into this further? Has anyone done it? Anyone opened their own gym that is theirs and not a franchise?

Would be interesting to hear your experiences.