18collin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question My Back and Biceps routine opinions?

Hi I just made an account here so I could ask quiestions about gaining muscle. I did p90x for a while and got into better shape then I was but Im kinda burnt out with it now. I decided to start putting together my own home workouts. I would love to go to the gym or get more weights than just the dumbells I have now but money is my issue. So here is what I completed today and I would like any opinions on wether you think it is a good enough workout to gain muscle in my back and biceps.

equipment: dumbells and pull up bar

Biceps
    Curls 2sets
    Concentration Curls 2sets
    Hammer Curls 2sets
    Curls 2sets

Back
    Pull ups 2sets
    Reverse Grip 2sets
    One arm Rows 1set
    Outward Elbow One Arm Rows 1set
    reverse rows 2sets

It took me about 25 mins to complete this and Im just wondering is it enough or should I be doing more. any advice would help.

VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What type of program are you following bro?

TheDjinni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What weight are the dumbbells, how many reps in each set, and why are you only doing 1 or 2 sets?
    Go to www.********.com/dfree2olmpia and like the page to keep up and keep me honest! Trying to work my way up to doing shows so come make me feel poorly about myself or motivate me haha

Originally Posted by TheDjinni View Post
    What weight are the dumbbells, how many reps in each set, and why are you only doing 1 or 2 sets?
    25 20 and 15 i could really use some heavier ones im saving up for them. reps are usually 8-10. all together its 8 sets for biceps and 8 sets for back which is 16 when im done. should I be doing more sets?

Originally Posted by VIsland View Post
    What type of program are you following bro?
    thats the thing im not folling one i wuz seeing if putting those together would make a good back and bicep workout.

VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by 18collin View Post
    thats the thing im not folling one i wuz seeing if putting those together would make a good back and bicep workout.
    My suggestion is to pick one of the beginner programs and follow what those plans deliver for an arm and back component. I think you need to look at your routine as a whole instead of just individual components.