Freebuzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help. Want to lose fat.

hello everyone. First of all i want to say that this is my first topic here.
    Im seventeen years old and i would like to know what is best for me to lose fat. Maybe someone can suggest me some diets or workout programs. My main goal at the moment is to lose fat, but it wouldn't be bad to gain some muscles too. Im going to gym 3 times per week and i don't have any program i know it's bad and im not taking any diet at the moment what too is bad. So maybe someone can help me? There is one problem. School. In school there is one meal a day so basically i eat 3 times a day. Many diets consist of 6 meals per day so maybe is some other diets? And about programs i would like to say that the gym where i am working is old school stuff. It's really small and it's not like big gyms.

I will appreciate any help

Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. Get rid of your misconceptions
    2. Calculate your calories and macros
    3. Eat about 20% less calories than you burn each day while still meeting minimum protein and fat. Get the remainder of cals from carbs.
    4. Buy a kitchen scale and weigh everything that you eat.
    5. Count calories using a site like MyFitnessPal. Here's how to count properly.
    6. Lift heavy weights to preserve muscle mass, on a program like Starting Strength. Why not your own routine? Read this.
    7. If nothing happens after 3 weeks, reexamine calculations, and eat less.

-Credit to dmacdonal9 for the list.

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    6 meals has no advantage over 3, so no worries.

Stop thinking about "diets". Instead, compose your own diet of foods you enjoy that meet your macro and calories goals, ideally from whole and minimally processed sources.

If by old school stuff you mean free weights instead of machines, consider yourself lucky.

Vaylor thanks for tips
    Dmcdonal by old school stuff i meant that there isn't so good technique to do exercises.

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Btw buzz, what ate your stats? I normally don't recommend, really, any teenager to be cutting.

If anything, eat at maintenance and lift weight. Your body is at its prime in terms of hormones and muscle growth, take advantage of it.
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

Originally Posted by softpounder View Post
    Btw buzz, what ate your stats? I normally don't recommend, really, any teenager to be cutting.

If anything, eat at maintenance and lift weight. Your body is at its prime in terms of hormones and muscle growth, take advantage of it.
    What stats do you want to know? My weight and stuff like that?