angelflash is not very well liked. (-100) angelflash is not very well liked. (-100) angelflash is not very well liked. (-100) angelflash is not very well liked. (-100) angelflash is not very well liked. (-100) angelflash is not very well liked. (-100) angelflash is not very well liked. (-100) angelflash is not very well liked. (-100) angelflash is not very well liked. (-100) angelflash is not very well liked. (-100) angelflash is not very well liked. (-100)

from thin to SPARTAN

what do you guys think? all natural took me a couple years but now i have new goals

alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why do all skinny guys who get huge not get much chest?
    I have big chest and am a complete newbie to working out.
    But awesome progress man.

U sure it was natty? or u hop on that bike?

angelflash is not very well liked. (-100) angelflash is not very well liked. (-100) angelflash is not very well liked. (-100) angelflash is not very well liked. (-100) angelflash is not very well liked. (-100) angelflash is not very well liked. (-100) angelflash is not very well liked. (-100) angelflash is not very well liked. (-100) angelflash is not very well liked. (-100) angelflash is not very well liked. (-100) angelflash is not very well liked. (-100)
    [QUOTE=alexistheboss;1023678273]Why do all skinny guys who get huge not get much chest?
    I have big chest and am a complete newbie to working out.
    But awesome progress man.

thankx man and idk i guess my genetics go against me but i am working hard to gain chest even tho i am stronger in chest then most in my gym, for upper chest i can handle 125lbs dumbbells 6 reps one day ill have a chest lol

alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I can do 90lb for 6reps dumbells and 210lbs for 6reps Bench.

I am happy with my chest strength, but I am a total newbie.

How long do you think till I'm at ur level of physique?
    I am 6'3, 191lbs, 13% BF, and at the end of a 6month bulk.

Originally Posted by alexistheboss View Post
    I can do 90lb for 6reps dumbells and 210lbs for 6reps Bench.

I am happy with my chest strength, but I am a total newbie.

How long do you think till I'm at ur level of physique?
    I am 6'3, 191lbs, 13% BF, and at the end of a 6month bulk.
    if you are new to the gym then this is the best time for you to go hard in the gym and see the results u want studies show u get the most out of your gym the first year you train eat and sleep right
    in 6 more months you can look half way to where you want to just train hard and smart my friend

I've been training for 5months 10days.

I've been training for 5months 10days.
    you have togo your hardest by that i mean you will need a spotter to help you out after your best reps get some help with the last, thats how i did it and i am an ectomorph, first year i did it wrong i dint gain anyting but strength and muscle fibers wich is good but i wanted visible lines and mass, you need to do hypertrophy work outs meaning reps ranging from minimum 8 to 12 moderate weight that will last for a couple of sets more to make your muscles grow trust me on this id never thought id gain muscle now i look back at ym pics and i am proud, i have a youtube channel of you wanna see my transformation video, its channel=mrangelripped... i show what i eat there and do, my followers say it works for them so i keep posting things that help me out

I have my diet/workout down well... Just need some tips on how to change training program but its going ok.
    Either way, repped.

I have my diet/workout down well... Just need some tips on how to change training program but its going ok.
    Either way, repped.
    just remember rest is important and while bulking carbs are very good protein sources and calories are important...devide your week into body parts plus rest..a;ot of water daily vitamins help...and i guess super sets help too but mostly doing heavy lifting is key and a good a amount of reps will help you grow

faek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) faek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by angelflash View Post
    carbs are very good protein sources
    couldn't agree more

Originally Posted by faek View Post
    couldn't agree more
    LOLed.
    Was wondering why red until I read that.

LOLed.
    Was wondering why red until I read that.
    i forgot a comma,,,, ,while bulking carbs are very good, protein source and calories are important

Originally Posted by angelflash View Post
    i forgot a comma,,,, ,while bulking carbs are very good, protein source and calories are important
    Ohhhh, makes more sense, sorry for the hate post then. haha.

Well, I am getting 4k cals a day, with that being nearly 400g of carbs, 200g of protein, and 100g of fat.

robbcayman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robbcayman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robbcayman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robbcayman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robbcayman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robbcayman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robbcayman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well done, man!!

Ohhhh, makes more sense, sorry for the hate post then. haha.

Well, I am getting 4k cals a day, with that being nearly 400g of carbs, 200g of protein, and 100g of fat.
    thats actually very good for a bulk, depending on your weight etc, then the rest of the equation is up to you in the gym, how hard you lift. and if you are doing it right..seems you are more advance in the right path wich is your macros. from here on you only need the easy stuff lifting.

Originally Posted by robbcayman View Post
    Well done, man!!
    thank you

Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Curious on your bench press form. Your chest is lagging and you have decent shoulders. Curious if your shoulders are making up for your lack of chest and inflating your press #'s. Do you keep your elbows in close to your side when you press or are they flared out perpendicular to your side? Also, do you keep your scapula (shoulder blades) retracted while you press?
    Certified Fapologist

My protein shake brings all the girls to the yard
    A protein shake a day keeps the bullies away

~3 years and +40lbs later...

Originally Posted by Blacklac View Post
    Curious on your bench press form. Your chest is lagging and you have decent shoulders. Curious if your shoulders are making up for your lack of chest and inflating your press #'s. Do you keep your elbows in close to your side when you press or are they flared out perpendicular to your side? Also, do you keep your scapula (shoulder blades) retracted while you press?
    funny you ask because i used to keep my shoulders straight out and i recently started to keep my elbows in because i did not kno why my shoulders were getting so mb but my chest was not!! you sir have a good point of view just by looking at a picture

Imthecolossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Imthecolossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Imthecolossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Imthecolossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Imthecolossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Imthecolossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Imthecolossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Imthecolossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Imthecolossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Imthecolossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Imthecolossus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What a great transformation. Everyone says your chest is lagging, I think it looks fine, I would assume that in the spartan picture the strap is pulling your chest back.

Originally Posted by Imthecolossus View Post
    What a great transformation. Everyone says your chest is lagging, I think it looks fine, I would assume that in the spartan picture the strap is pulling your chest back.
    actually yes it was, the cape was tight