TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

I keep injuring myself.

Before my workouts I do tons of stretching and mobility work but that doesn't prevent my injuries. It makes me mad because of how easily I get injured too, most of my injuries don't even come from lifting srs. Three weeks ago I pinched a nerve in my middle back from sitting down the wrong way and now I can't squat or deadlift which pisses me off because im going backwards in progress the more I wait for it to heal. As soon as my injuries heal, i get another injury it just seems like. This is only when I train with exercises that require strict posture, like squats and deadlifts. My upper body has never been injured, but ffs my i bench more than i squat because i've never been able to do them without snapping my shiet up. My middle back injury is like 2 cm to the left of my spine, could this potentially be a herniated disc? and if it's a pinched nerve (which it most likely is according to the research ive done) how do i fix it?
    *Alina Baraz & Galimatias Urban Flora CREW*

TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    lol 31 views no responses.
    *Alina Baraz & Galimatias Urban Flora CREW*

yanboulay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yanboulay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yanboulay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yanboulay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yanboulay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yanboulay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yanboulay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yanboulay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yanboulay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yanboulay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yanboulay is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well first go see a doctor if you think your back is ****ed and then go back to training
    and
    before your workouts NO STATIC STRETCHES, incease your blood flow (burpees, running, jumping jack...) then after that exercise (warm up) the very muscle or muscle group that you are going to work out. legs (lunges, squat, power jumps), chest (clap pushups, dips)... warm up for a good 5-7 minutes, if you go really intense go for 10 minutes. once you are done then do some static stretching (not more than 3/10 on a scale of pain) and gradually bring your heart rate to a normal state (not more than 100bpm) watch for overtrainning as well. any exercises you do, DO NOT ROUND YOUR BACK, so no good morning and that kind of stuff. there are other and better exercise to train that back trust me.

good luck
    BOHICA my friends

chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Save the static stretches for after your workout if at all. I usually do some like buttkickers, walking toe touches, roll the arms etc. Then before my sets of compounds I'll start out with the bar then add a couple warm up sets. Never been injured.