MadStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow Feelsbadman - need advice (srs)

Feelsbadman

Cliffs:

-Prom coming up soon
    -All the hot girls were being asked
    -Asked 3 of them, they all said no
    -All of my mates in my group have dates, so i'll be the only one without
    -Feel beta as fuk
    -Dat new low self-esteem

What next?
    Should i even go?

MadStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadStrong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

darkvigilante has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darkvigilante has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darkvigilante has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darkvigilante has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darkvigilante has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darkvigilante has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darkvigilante has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darkvigilante has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darkvigilante has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darkvigilante has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darkvigilante has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by MadStrong View Post
    Feelsbadman

Cliffs:

-Prom coming up soon
    -All the hot girls were being asked
    -Asked 3 of them, they all said no
    -All of my mates in my group have dates, so i'll be the only one without
    -Feel beta as fuk
    -Dat new low self-esteem

What next?
    Should i even go?
    dont go bro
    you will look like a loser if you dont have a date(my feet hurt,i wish i was at home doing squats,the music is too loud)

if people ask you,tell them you had other plans even if you didnt

or find a ugly girl and ask her out

cheer up brah

Thanks mate, repped

Nosferalto is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosferalto is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosferalto is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosferalto is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosferalto is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosferalto is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosferalto is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosferalto is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosferalto is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosferalto is a name known to all. (+5000) Nosferalto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would try asking other chicks even if they are not very hot.

Originally Posted by Nosferalto View Post
    I would try asking other chicks even if they are not very hot.
    I woudl look like such a beta kunt though. Asking 3 hot girls then moving onto the ugly ones.

What if the ugly ones said no?

darkvigilante has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darkvigilante has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darkvigilante has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darkvigilante has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darkvigilante has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darkvigilante has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darkvigilante has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darkvigilante has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darkvigilante has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darkvigilante has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darkvigilante has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I woudl look like such a beta kunt though. Asking 3 hot girls then moving onto the ugly ones.

if they say no,tell them this
    "lold are you thinking i was being serious"

you will look like a bit of a douche trough

also pretend you dont give a **** about prom even if you do
    if anyone asks/talks about you being rejected act like you dont give a ****
    and/or you where just ****yng around

and you cant be that ugly bro,go to the ugly ones nobody wants to ask
    i am sure there are a lot of foreveralone girls there

Top advice, cheers brah

Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bugler666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

There is no shame in trying and failing.

Don't worry about this **** bro. Might just be that you were aiming too high - or that the girls think they're better than they really are.

You should probably ask another girl. Go for somebody who is genuinely really nice - looks aren't everything at this point, so long as they're not straight-up ugly they're worth a go. Even average girls normally look pretty decent by the time they've got their hair done, wearing a nice dress, make-up ect.

Your other option is a blow-up doll. Would be really, really funny if you walked in with a blow-up doll...

Tnez88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tnez88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tnez88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tnez88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tnez88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tnez88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tnez88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tnez88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tnez88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tnez88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tnez88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Grab a girl from a nearby school. Do u have friends at other schools? Any friends that are Underclassman? **** it just get a date.

Originally Posted by Bugler666 View Post
    There is no shame in trying and failing.

Don't worry about this **** bro. Might just be that you were aiming too high - or that the girls think they're better than they really are.

You should probably ask another girl. Go for somebody who is genuinely really nice - looks aren't everything at this point, so long as they're not straight-up ugly they're worth a go. Even average girls normally look pretty decent by the time they've got their hair done, wearing a nice dress, make-up ect.

Your other option is a blow-up doll. Would be really, really funny if you walked in with a blow-up doll...
    this,you problably wont even see these people anymore after you finish highscool
    (so what they think of you means 0),and this guy is right,you would make her day if you asked someone like that(the girls that dont get asked to the prom)
    instead of asking shallow brainless girls,it will problably be even better since they achually enjoy and APRECIATE your company

and lold at blow up doll,that could either turn out in a very embarassing situation
    or you would look alpha/funny has ****

cheers brah

Originally Posted by Bugler666 View Post
    Ahahaha, repped you cheeky kunt.

I might actually do this, ahaha, make an embarassing situation funny as fuk!

Ahahaha, repped you cheeky kunt.

I might actually do this, ahaha, make an embarassing situation funny as fuk!
    that **** could end up bad too
    that will either be funny as fuk and everyone will think you are a funny kunt/alpha has ****(because you dont give a shiat)
    or it will be embarassing/humiliating has fuk(everyone thinks you are a loser,or they dont think its funny/people start laughing at you not with you)

just be carefull brah,thats all i am saying.....

Yea your right, cheers mate. To be honest, everyone knows i don't take myself or anything seriously, so i'll bring it and discard it when the jokes been and gone

jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You should just ask an average girl. no shame in that, and if they say NO you can pull the douche move though i wouldnt and use the above line about being serious.
    Sig line can't be a novel

JoocyJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocyJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocyJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocyJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocyJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocyJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocyJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocyJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocyJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocyJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocyJake is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by darkvigilante View Post
    if they say no,tell them this
    "lold are you thinking i was being serious"

you will look like a bit of a douche trough

also pretend you dont give a **** about prom even if you do
    if anyone asks/talks about you being rejected act like you dont give a ****
    and/or you where just ****yng around

and you cant be that ugly bro,go to the ugly ones nobody wants to ask
    i am sure there are a lot of foreveralone girls there
    I called out some unaesthetic guy for saying that he doesnt give a chit about prom lol

Originally Posted by JoocyJake View Post
    I called out some unaesthetic guy for saying that he doesnt give a chit about prom lol
    explain brah

BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/simplepickup Watch these and learn Opie
    Stay Motivated
    <3 "Bro-Married" to Jalexander1994 <3
    ♚ 5'11/6 ft Supreme Race Crew ♚
    *Running into half the crew at random times crew*
    *Misc while on the toilet crew*

JoocyJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocyJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocyJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocyJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocyJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocyJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocyJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocyJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocyJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocyJake is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoocyJake is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by darkvigilante View Post
    explain brah
    Some fat manlet with a lisp was talking about how he doesnt care if prom gets cancelled and he doesnt wanna go cause its stupid. I just said he doesnt wanna go cause he cant get a date lol

danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dont go, but go to the after party if youre part of that group

zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    go to the gym instead

Originally Posted by danielaq12 View Post
    dont go, but go to the after party if youre part of that group
    Yea i am in that group, got out of a relationship a month ago though, hence why i cant get a date. It's all good though, going through with the blow-up doll plan, ahaha

danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danielaq12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yea i am in that group, got out of a relationship a month ago though, hence why i cant get a date. It's all good though, going through with the blow-up doll plan, ahaha
    if you actually do it make sure to have pics ready for tmisc

ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninnyhammer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Atleast you don't have to talk to a blowup doll amiright?
    Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

I rep back all manlets (thank you based natypes)

Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Didnt go to my prom, was too beta to ask a chick in highschool haha fuarkk

Originally Posted by danielaq12 View Post
    if you actually do it make sure to have pics ready for tmisc
    Prom is in a few months time, but i'll upload them then haha.