Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

My Trainer Jumper Ship

My trainer was helping get ready for my 1st show and before I know it, I was told he moved. He and his wife just had a baby and I have been telling him family 1st before everything. He took is time off with his new born and he's gone. He did do me a lot of good, great guy. Gold Gym in Forney TX is really doing thier employees wrong, I don't blame him for the move, just wish he told me about it. I was going to do the Texas Shreeder in April but with no trainer I'm thinking about doing the Jimmy Coby in Longview, TX, it's more for beginners like me
    Thanks,

The weak call it obsession , the strong call it DEDICATION!!

Jigfish

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz