Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'1", 215 lbs
    Jigfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jigfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jigfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jigfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jigfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jigfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jigfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jigfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jigfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jigfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jigfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Jigfish's BodySpace

My Trainer Jumped Ship

My trainer was helping get ready for my 1st show and before I know it, I was told he moved. He and his wife just had a baby and I have been telling him family 1st before everything. He took is time off with his new born and he's gone. He did do me a lot of good, great guy. Gold Gym in Forney TX is really doing thier employees wrong, I don't blame him for the move, just wish he told me about it. I was going to do the Texas Shreeder in April but with no trainer I'm thinking about doing the Jimmy Coby in Longview, TX, it's more for beginners like me
    Thanks,

The weak call it obsession , the strong call it DEDICATION!!

Jigfish

Stats: 5'8", 228 lbs
    TheIronMaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronMaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronMaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronMaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronMaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronMaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronMaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronMaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronMaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronMaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheIronMaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TheIronMaster's BodySpace
    Wow that sucks. In the mean time keep doing what you have learn't and keep looking for a trainer. Either way sounds like you have a show to compete in. Hope all goes well.
    2012 was a year of on and off training due to miss-hap's. I had broken ribs,pulled something under my shoulder blade. Then had a total hip replacement. Got soft around the edges. Now time for a comeback. 1st year in. So far things are going great!!
    April 11th 2014 double bypass surgery. So another set back grrrrrr.

If The Bar Ain't Bending... You're Just Pretending.

There is no pill or shake. That can replace hard work.