danniarega has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to be a fitness model?

Im 14 i want to be a male fitness model is there anything i can do at this age?

MRog98 is not very helpful. (-500) MRog98 is not very helpful. (-500) MRog98 is not very helpful. (-500) MRog98 is not very helpful. (-500) MRog98 is not very helpful. (-500) MRog98 is not very helpful. (-500) MRog98 is not very helpful. (-500) MRog98 is not very helpful. (-500) MRog98 is not very helpful. (-500) MRog98 is not very helpful. (-500) MRog98 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by danniarega View Post
    try to develop a build like mine

JonGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonGym is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonGym is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by danniarega View Post
    You have a good start and great potential. Try not to lift too heavy. Keep your lifts in the higher rep range. 1) if you want to be a fitness model you don't want to get too bulky. Definition is important 2) you're only 14 so your tendons etc are not fully developed yet. Try not to overload them with too much weight. Good luck.
    I love my country

eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eat at maintenance and keep the same weight and lift heavy.

BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by eriquee View Post
    Eat at maintenance and keep the same weight and lift heavy.
    If you start lean then cutting is easy. Eat everything you can to get a solid foundation with squat, bench, deadlift, and military press. Then after you have a solid foundation, you can sculpt the master bedroom of your dreams. Don't build that bedroom before you have a place for the whole house though ya dig?
    Portlandbrent C@youtube.com for my workout routines! Copy and paste link if not clickable:)

My girlfriend lifts more than you do:)

Seems like the longer I train the luckier I get.

Cardio sucks.

GH15 approved