Riva87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Newbie need help - Can extra meals (6 meals) be replaced by carb supplements?

The title has it all.

The issue - I do not have a the time to stick to diets of 6 meals per day. If one wants to build fast one has to have around 6 meals per day if I am not mistaken. If it is impossible to build without extra meals (6 meals per day) let me know the diets I should stick to and easily prepare.

Can meals be replaced by supplements? If so what type of supplements would be needed? Protein or carb?

From my limited experience I would imagine that diets (if can be replaced) should be replaced by carb supplements and post workout supplements should be protein supplements?

Am I right?

Need feedback please and let me know what supplements you would recommend.

-----

A few things about me -
    6 feet tall
    Lean built (165 Lbs/75 Kgs)
    Planning to hit 85Kgs
    Have been hitting the gym for a few months now with moderate improvements

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why do you think you need 6 meals a day?

Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Why do you think you need 6 meals a day?
    Most who try to gain muscle and mass stick to a diet plan of atleast 6 meals per day (for about 6 months) do they not? So I assumed this was the natural way of gaining muscle and mass.

However if i am wrong please let me know how many meals per day are enough (I usually have only 3 - breakfast, lunch and dinner) and in addition to these how many supplement intakes should one take for a day and what supplements should they be.

I assume a protein supplement and a carb supplement?

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Meal frequency isn't a set thing

If you rather 3 meals then get all your calories in 3 meals

If your diet is adequate you don't need supplements at all. Do you know what the word supplement means?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You need to read the sticky threads concerning macro calculation and find what your daily targets are BEFORE considering if you need supplements.

And 6 meals a day will not affect your results in comparison with 3 meals day. Please read this page on common myths:
    http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top...-debunked.html

Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Meal frequency isn't a set thing

If you rather 3 meals then get all your calories in 3 meals

If your diet is adequate you don't need supplements at all. Do you know what the word supplement means?
    Ah I see.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The myth of six meals per day having special benefits is just a marketing tool used by supplement companies to trick the nieve into buying processed fast food that is marketed as "supplements".

@AlwaysTryin
    @SuffolkPunch
    @WonderPug

1st of all thank you so much for your feedback. There is so much infor here (in this forum) that i might need a year to go through. I have some quick questions I would like to shoot. It would be helpful and I shall be grateful (of course) if anyone of you could answer these questions or direct me to the answers (links) which are not controversial (accepted material).

I tend to get in to shape quite well but i tend to Bulk up less. I like to look a bit filled. So the questions are -

(1) Does this mean I don't take carb enough? Or enough proteins Or don't workout enough? (this is of course assuming that I don't have any genetic reasons for lesser growth - infact I build okay).

(2) What supplements are recommended? (only protein?)

(2.1) If so what do carb supplements do?

(3) What supplements are recommended? (I have only whey protein gold)

(4) Is one supplement enough for your workouts?

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1. Carbs are nonessential. Consume an amount that you prefer timed accounting to your preference.

2. You don't need any supplements unless your diet is deficient and your diet shouldn't be deficient.

2.1 Make money for supplement companies by tricking the nieve into buying an overpriced table sugar substitute.

3. None, but perhaps for Creapure based creatine if you happen to be a responder to creatine and, if so, it might provide a 1% to 2% improvement.

4. You don't need any supplements during your workout, before your workout, after your workout or at any time unless your diet is deficient.

0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    not agaaain
    bulking !