Thread: Motivation

Jose80010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Motivation

I know you have probably seen 100's of post like these. But im was wondering if anyone can help me with daily motivation either by email/********/phone number or on here. I been trying to get abs for the past 3 years and have not been able to achieve that. I did lose 20 pounds last year that im very proud of but still not wear i want to be.

So if you have abs and wouldn't mine talking daily to help me out and achieve my goal please let me know

after all thats why we sign up to this website right !!

Thank you

*Bump

Derrickduu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrickduu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrickduu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrickduu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Derrickduu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You haven't been trying for 3 years. You've been wishing you had abs for 3 years. If you had tried, you would have them by now.

Smoothmeduso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smoothmeduso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smoothmeduso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Derrickduu View Post
    You haven't been trying for 3 years. You've been wishing you had abs for 3 years. If you had tried, you would have them by now.
    Don't take it to the heart Jose, Derrick is just giving you tough love. First you should find a solid workout program that others have had success with. Learn what strict diet to get on and stick to it. This mean you have to have a lot of self control to not eat things that will put more fat on your stomach. I know you don't want yours to look like mines LOL. That's great that you have been going at it for 3 years and now you are the home stretch intensify that workout and diet. Finish strong because the only person who can stop you is you!!
    Last edited by Smoothmeduso; 02-10-2013 at 07:13 PM. Reason: I derped on some words

drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    put it to you simply abs are made in the kitchen. check your diet and visit the nutrition forum to figure out your macros

Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    check out my progress pics, 3 months ago i didn't have any abb definition. now im damn near at a 6 pack. check it out, i'd be happy to give you some advice.
    message me.
    Oreos over everything.

I just did my workout schedule yesterday and i plan to follow it. Hopefully ill get them this year. Thank you for the advice, I would like to follow you on your journey , Ill add you
    Originally Posted by Smoothmeduso View Post
    Don't take it to the heart Jose, Derrick is just giving you tough love. First you should find a solid workout program that others have had success with. Learn what strict diet to get on and stick to it. This mean you have to have a lot of self control to not eat things that will put more fat on your stomach. I know you don't want yours to look like mines LOL. That's great that you have been going at it for 3 years and now you are the home stretch intensify that workout and diet. Finish strong because the only person who can stop you is you!!

Yes , thats what i heard, Abs are made in the kitchen but nutrition is something that always end up bringing be back down, im ok following my workout schedule but if i mess up on my nutrition just one time it goes down hill. from one bad decision to another which is why i end up going back to step one. Which is why i need help and motivation to keep me on track to help me prevent from this from happening
    Originally Posted by drowskie View Post
    put it to you simply abs are made in the kitchen. check your diet and visit the nutrition forum to figure out your macros

Ill take a look at them, thanx

Originally Posted by Josiahstaton View Post
    check out my progress pics, 3 months ago i didn't have any abb definition. now im damn near at a 6 pack. check it out, i'd be happy to give you some advice.
    message me.

Smoothmeduso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smoothmeduso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smoothmeduso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jose80010 View Post
    Yes , thats what i heard, Abs are made in the kitchen but nutrition is something that always end up bringing be back down, im ok following my workout schedule but if i mess up on my nutrition just one time it goes down hill. from one bad decision to another which is why i end up going back to step one. Which is why i need help and motivation to keep me on track to help me prevent from this from happening
    Oh i understand this all too well. What I did to counteract this was doing cardio 2 times for 45 mins each on the days i slipped up on my diet. This helped out big time and I know it may seem like a lot of work but cardio is cardio. First session of cardio i would do intense to spike metabolism and such. The second would be paced over a 45 minute period for fat burn. For my current weight i burn around 300 cals per 30 minutes on bike so if i ate something extra or went over my calorie intake i hop on bike and burn 450 calories for 45 minutes.(if 300 cals =30 mins then 15 mins=150 cals so 30 mins(300c)+ 15mins(150c)=45 mins(450c). 450 calories is what i lose in 1 cardio session so with that being said if i over ate wanted that cake, those chips, etc. Then adding another 45 minutes would help me lose another 450 calories so i got to eat more for the price of building my endurance.

with your weight you would be around 160 calories per 30 minutes of walking which comes to 240 calories per 45 minutes. Keep pushing and keep looking forward. @ -------> goal