DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Questions on dosing SNS Bulbine

I am currently 178 lbs. I have heard that less is more with this ingredient so I was thinking of dosing just one a day to start with and then assessing from there. Does that sound good? and if so, would it be more optimal to take it at morning or evening, and empty stomach or with food? Thanks.

YESHYPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) YESHYPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) YESHYPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) YESHYPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) YESHYPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) YESHYPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) YESHYPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) YESHYPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) YESHYPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) YESHYPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) YESHYPE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Less purchasing of bulbine is more money in your wallet.

DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by YESHYPE View Post
    Less purchasing of bulbine is more money in your wallet.
    I know that bulbine has its doubters. I have no personal experience with the ingredient but I bought a bottle for a good price on a black friday special so I thought I'd give it a go. That being the case, I'd appreciate some input pertinent to my original questions.

YESHYPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) YESHYPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) YESHYPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) YESHYPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) YESHYPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) YESHYPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) YESHYPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) YESHYPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) YESHYPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) YESHYPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) YESHYPE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, the safety study dosing and presumably the company backing Prolensis targeted dosing is 325mg 2x/day

Well, the safety study dosing and presumably the company backing Prolensis targeted dosing is 325mg 2x/day
    Thanks. Any idea on whether it would be better to take on an empty stomach or with food? Or does it not matter?

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DarthDrew View Post
    I am currently 178 lbs. I have heard that less is more with this ingredient so I was thinking of dosing just one a day to start with and then assessing from there. Does that sound good? and if so, would it be more optimal to take it at morning or evening, and empty stomach or with food? Thanks.
    Less is in fact more when it comes to Bulbine dosing, the 100mg/kg dose which showed the decline in T was double the most effective dose (50mg/kg). Thus, it is reasonable to conclude that there is a slope down from the 50mg/kg (inverse-U), so exceeding the dose will likely not result in lowered T until you exceed your recommended dose substantially.

Dosing one day isn't going to give you any response to the efficacy of bulbine, that would be pointless.

For someone your bodyweight, i'd recommend 1 cap per day making the bottle last 60 days. Pretty good eh?
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Less is in fact more when it comes to Bulbine dosing, the 100mg/kg dose which showed the decline in T in rats was double the most effective dose in rats (50mg/kg). Thus, it is reasonable to conclude that there is a slope down from the 50mg/kg (inverse-U) in rats, so exceeding the dose will likely not result in lowered T in your pet rat until you exceed your recommended dose substantially.

Dosing one day isn't going to give you any response to the efficacy of bulbine in rats, that would be pointless.

For someone your bodyweight, i'd recommend 1 cap per day making the bottle last 60 days. Pretty good eh?
    Got dat dere human bloodwork?

Any constituent examination or attempt at identifying actives?

Does Steven find the bunk herbal supplement market more or less profitable than the importing bulk steroid powders market?

Originally Posted by DarthDrew View Post
    Thanks. Any idea on whether it would be better to take on an empty stomach or with food? Or does it not matter?
    Nobody has attempted to suggest what if any active ingredient is in the plant, so nobody could tell you whether taking it on an empty stomach or with food would be better.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got dat dere human bloodwork?

Any constituent examination or attempt at identifying actives?

Does Steven find the bunk herbal supplement market more or less profitable than the importing bulk steroid powders market?
    wowowow what a completely predictible response. Sure let's just throw out a novel ingredient because of rat studies.

If you think i'm going to get in to it with you over Bulbine of all things... think again. If you don't like it, fine.

Edit: Last i checked this is the only human study on prolensis:
    http://www.jissn.com/content/9/S1/P33
    Last edited by rhadam; 02-11-2013 at 01:24 PM.
    Psych & handcuffs

Less is in fact more when it comes to Bulbine dosing, the 100mg/kg dose which showed the decline in T was double the most effective dose (50mg/kg). Thus, it is reasonable to conclude that there is a slope down from the 50mg/kg (inverse-U), so exceeding the dose will likely not result in lowered T until you exceed your recommended dose substantially.

Dosing one day isn't going to give you any response to the efficacy of bulbine, that would be pointless.

Thanks for the response. I didn't actually mean that I would try a dose and then see if anything happens, I just meant that I would start at 1 cap a day and then ramp up to 2 a day from there if need be. But per your suggestion I will keep it at 1 cap a day. Do you have any recommendation on whether to take it with food or not, and as to what time of day would be optimal?

wowowow what a completely predictible response. Sure let's just throw out a novel ingredient because of rat studies.

If you think i'm going to get in to it with you over Bulbine of all things... think again. If you don't like it, fine.
    You're the one selling the novel ingredient.

You're the one who should be demonstrating that it works.

Not saying 'pay us and then figure out if it works for yourself, and if it doesn't, it's just not for you thanks for the money'

Your owner can post a $1m bond but not spend what, a couple hundred bucks each on a few dozen testers to even get a rudimentary idea of whether the product works or is dosed anywhere near correctly?

How can you say less is more authoritatively, when nobody even knows if the ingredient works at all in humans, or what the ideal dose should be, since virtually no test boosting ingredients scale properly with normal HED conventions?

You're the one selling the novel ingredient.

You're the one who should be demonstrating that it works.

Not saying 'pay us and then figure out if it works for yourself, and if it doesn't, it's just not for you thanks for the money'

How can you say less is more authoritatively, when nobody even knows if the ingredient works at all in humans, or what the ideal dose should be, since virtually no test boosting ingredients scale properly with normal HED conventions?
    Depends on your definition of the word "selling." I'm here to answer questions (to the best of my ability) and to give advice when necessary. I'm not here to shill and pimp stuff that is bunk (see: synephrine, arginine, CEE, HMB blah blah blah the list goes on).

I cannot demonstrate it works outside of the rat model. Otherwise we have a plethora of human anecdotal reports firmly backing the efficacy of Natalensis. There are also companies that have done in-house testing to back up the dosage methods and effects, but that data will not be released.

Saying no one even knows if the ingredient works in humans is so far from the truth it's laughable. There may not be a concretized dosing scale for Natalensis in humans, but with the research done we have a pretty good view of it's effects when dosing per the bell curve.
    Psych & handcuffs

Depends on your definition of the word "selling." I'm here to answer questions (to the best of my ability) and to give advice when necessary. I'm not here to shill and pimp stuff that is bunk (see: synephrine, arginine, CEE, HMB blah blah blah the list goes on.
    Totally random aside, free form hmb works with the right delivery. Id expect to see a new wave of HMB products late this year and into next.

Totally random aside, free form hmb works with the right delivery. Id expect to see a new wave of HMB products late this year and into next.
    Haven't seen the data on that, if it works then the science is promising.
    Psych & handcuffs