AMRacing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Basketball physique

Hi guys, sorry if this thread has already been made but I couldnt find one.

I have two main questions that id be really appreciative if you guys could help me on.

1. Losing stomach fat, I havent got much and I can almost see my abs now but im wandering if you guys have any pro tips? Im doing sit ups with weights and running a calorie deficit diet. not by starving myself but by doing enough cardio and limiting calory input.

2. My main goal is to get the NBA style physicque. Big shoulders, arms, chest, back and abs. I was wandering if you guys have any work out routines I could follow for that sort of thing? I can already lift a reasonable amount, 35kg Barbell bicep curls, and 65kg bench press if thats any good? mainly i just want to get big cannonball shoulders, arms that stick out and good abs.

I train at home and in the local gym. I do a lot of cardio in my spare time but 4/5 days a week I am at home using my bench press, barbell and dumbells. so if you guys could give me any rotuines or specific excercises to try that'd be great.

then for one or two days a week I go down to the local gym that has pretty much everything, mainly machines though. so if you wanted to recommend anything for there it'd be really helpful too!

Cheers for your time though guys, Ive been trying my workouts for half a year now and theyre really not doing enough so I appreciate any advice given! thanks

alex
    Head down and get on with it. its your chance to change yourself.

SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000) SexyBack1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Play basket ball
    MUST READ about back development : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151735043

MUST READ about shoulders development : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151861353

Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why target your abs first? You don't have much BF, and will probably go back to the way you look now when you start bulking and trying to get those boulder shoulders you want. It's difficult to gain muscle and maintain a low BF.

I'd bulk first and cut later. I've heard this before on here, but nice abs on a skinny dude are like big tits on a fat chick.

I'm willing to bet your lack of progress has a lot to do with not eating enough calories.

IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like you'd probably want to go with starvation and full body calisthenics, plus some deadlifts for your lower back's sake.

Seriously, pushups, pullups, dips, pistol squats, hanging leg raises, starvation and a lot of cardio ought to get you what you want.

AMRacing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Concat View Post
    Why target your abs first? You don't have much BF, and will probably go back to the way you look now when you start bulking and trying to get those boulder shoulders you want. It's difficult to gain muscle and maintain a low BF.

I'd bulk first and cut later. I've heard this before on here, but nice abs on a skinny dude are like big tits on a fat chick.

I'm willing to bet your lack of progress has a lot to do with not eating enough calories.
    well I'm having 2 small warm meals and a large one for the evening is this not enough? I'm probably taking in around 2000 a day

In all seriousness aswell I thought my BF was pretty high?

Thanks
    Head down and get on with it. its your chance to change yourself.

JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDomin0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First eat more. Second, concentrate on squat, deadlift, bench press, bent over rows, shoulder press and probably throw in some HIIT training.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AMRacing View Post
    2. My main goal is to get the NBA style physicque.
    Yeah. This isn't really how it works.