Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Always and Forever Cuttin beastmode47's Avatar
    beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Personal Favorite BCAA Products

List all the BCAA products you have taken and pick your favorite, not necessarily the taste but the one that you're received the most gains from.

I've taken Amino Recovery, Cellucor Beta BCAA, Infinite Labs BCAA Pills, and Prima Force BCAA.

Taste wise, Amino Recovery beats all. Effectiveness goes to Cellucor. In one month, my strength went up drastically (despite my constant under-feeding and Caloric deficient diet), especially for pectoral strength. The gains may be attibuted to the inclusion of HICA in the ingredients. I've never experienced a drastic gain and jump in strength within a short time span until I started taking Cellucor Beta BCAA.
    LOL at these ****gs with no forearms, calves, and neck (not traps, but neck, two distinct muscles).

Team Forever-Cutting.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by beastmode47 View Post
    pick your favorite, not necessarily the taste but the one that you're received the most gains from
    Purple PSYKO hands down / no contest whatsoever
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

lakramer will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakramer will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakramer will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakramer will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakramer will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakramer will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakramer will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakramer will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakramer will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakramer will become famous soon enough. (+50) lakramer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Purple wraath

BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Trutein is definitely my favorite. 5.6g of BCAAs per serving. It also comes with all the other EAAs, beneficial biofractions, and it's the most delicious product I've ever tasted. Provides my body with all of the amino acids it requires to grow and repair muscle. Trutein helps me meet basic bodily requirements and tastes like a scrumptious dessert. Could a BCAA product get any better? I submit that it cannot. More info on this astounding product can be found here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/tr...n/trutein.html

By the way, beastmode47, I'm still waiting for you to back up your arrogant assertions from a scientific standpoint. It should be easy to prove "common sense". http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1023151893

beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BetterThanLife View Post
    Trutein is definitely my favorite. 5.6g of BCAAs per serving. It also comes with all the other EAAs, beneficial biofractions, and it's the most delicious product I've ever tasted. Provides my body with all of the amino acids it requires to grow and repair muscle. Trutein helps me meet basic bodily requirements and tastes like a scrumptious dessert. Could a BCAA product get any better? I submit that it cannot. More info on this astounding product can be found here:

By the way, beastmode47, I'm still waiting for you to back up your arrogant assertions from a scientific standpoint. It should be easy to prove "common sense"
    So you're telling me that peptide form will digest slower than a whole protein source in the stomach? That's common sense. I will not continue to debate with your biased points of view. If you want to go look up the difference between hydrolyzed vs your cheap protein blend, go for it. The internet is all yours. Results are not difficult to find. Oh and you keep bragging about Trutein's 5.6G BCAA per serving and I'll continue getting 8.8G BCAA from one serving of Hyrdowhey.

Also, thanks for hijacking the thread. Just because Trutein has BCAA, that does not make it a BCAA product. I know what your intent is and it's quite petty. Grow up, kid.
    LOL at these ****gs with no forearms, calves, and neck (not traps, but neck, two distinct muscles).

Team Forever-Cutting.

BetterthanLife, one and last thing to say to you. What's up with Trutein's cover claiming 25g Protein per scoop, but on the label, 1 serving = 23g Protein? How about deception? I've seen your posts proclaiming how saintly the company is yet it deceives with such statement as 25g Protein, while the label claims 23g Protein. For all we know, there's probably only 16g of Protein. Oh, what to believe!

Team Forever-Cutting.

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BetterthanLife, one and last thing to say to you. What's up with Trutein's cover claiming 25g Protein per scoop, but on the label, 1 serving = 23g Protein? How about deception? I've seen your posts proclaiming how saintly the company is yet it deceives with such statement as 25g Protein, while the label claims 23g Protein. For all we know, there's probably only 16g of Protein. Oh, what to believe!
    Please tell me you're not that ignorant..

There are multiple flavors of Trutein, and they range from 23g - 25g of protein per scoop, depending on the flavor. So the obvious answer is, you're looking at the cover of a particular flavor with 25g, while looking at the nutrition label of a flavor that contains 23g.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Steak and chicken

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    List all the BCAA products you have taken and pick your favorite, not necessarily the taste but the one that you're received the most gains from.

I've taken Amino Recovery, Cellucor Beta BCAA, Infinite Labs BCAA Pills, and Prima Force BCAA.

Taste wise, Amino Recovery beats all. Effectiveness goes to Cellucor. In one month, my strength went up drastically (despite my constant under-feeding and Caloric deficient diet), especially for pectoral strength. The gains may be attibuted to the inclusion of HICA in the ingredients. I've never experienced a drastic gain and jump in strength within a short time span until I started taking Cellucor Beta BCAA.
    ^^^

Thank you very much for your detail and honestly while taking the BCAA from Cellucor
    The higher doses of CM + BA in the formula have aided a lot with recovery/endurance during their workouts to help them push through their workouts and recovery.

What flavors have you tried? Thank you very much for your feedback.

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Interested in responses. Getting ready to restock my proteins, and I'm gonna add an amino mix this time around. With my last order I got a free 10 serving sample of musclepharms amino1. I liked it and it helped, but after looking into what I want in an amino mix I'm thinking when I buy one I'll go with one that has glutamine. Right now I'm leaning towards Scivation xtend. Seems like a good profile and has good reviews. Plus it's on sale now.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    ^^^

Thank you very much for your detail and honestly while taking the BCAA from Cellucor
    The higher doses of CM + BA in the formula have aided a lot with recovery/endurance during their workouts to help them push through their workouts and recovery.

What flavors have you tried? Thank you very much for your feedback.
    I've only tried watermelon. I have five more jugs, four of which are tropical punch and one is lemon-lime. Are you sure it's the concentration of beta alanine and citrulline that caused the dramatic increase in strength?

I've read a study conducted on HICA, where soccer players increased 1 lb of lean mass in one month, while consuming 1.5g HICA per day.

Taste for your product isn't the best but the results don't lie and I care more about that.

Team Forever-Cutting.

Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    Interested in responses. Getting ready to restock my proteins, and I'm gonna add an amino mix this time around. With my last order I got a free 10 serving sample of musclepharms amino1. I liked it and it helped, but after looking into what I want in an amino mix I'm thinking when I buy one I'll go with one that has glutamine. Right now I'm leaning towards Scivation xtend. Seems like a good profile and has good reviews. Plus it's on sale now.
    You don't need glutamine. If you have the bucks, I highly recommend Cellucor Beta BCAA. If that's too expensive, Amino Recovery is good as well.

Team Forever-Cutting.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wait till you try the Tropical Punch. its my favorite.

I've only tried watermelon. I have five more jugs, four of which are tropical punch and one is lemon-lime. Are you sure it's the concentration of beta alanine and citrulline that caused the dramatic increase in strength?

I've read a study conducted on HICA, where soccer players increased 1 lb of lean mass in one month, while consuming 1.5g HICA per day.

Taste for your product isn't the best but the results don't lie and I care more about that.
    Im not 100% on this but i recall Mike (Cellucor Mike) Stating that HICA helps activate leucine (the main BCAA in the product) which can help lead to restoring what you lose during training (when you workout you lose BCAA's and glutamine) and a BCAA product is instantly restoring what you lose to keep you anabolic during training.

CM and BA have been studied and shown to help with endurance, recovery, and pump (Espcially the CM)

Good threads on CM
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ght=citrulline
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post640286983
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post640287593

"L-citrulline-malate supplementation can enhance the use of amino acids, especially the branched chain amino acids during exercise and also enhance the production of arginine-derived metabolites such as nitrite, creatinine, ornithine"

BA:

"* Increase Muscular Strength & Power Output.
    * Increases Muscle Mass
    * Boosts Muscular Anaerobic Endurance
    * Increases Aerobic Endurance
    * Delay Muscular Fatigue- Train Harder & Longer"

"Research has shown that you can take an amount between 3.2 grams and 6.4 grams per day to significantly boost carnosine levels and improve performance and bring about lean muscle gains. The most recent research is now using 4-5 grams a day and showing comparable performance improvements to those using 6.4g daily. "

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23075550

TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ive tried gluta-tren, mp bcaa caps, gaspari's, universal atomic 7, on amin.o energy, im missing a few others.

my personal opinion is to take in 8-10g of bcaa's and atomic 7 and gaspari's meet my requirements for that with their 1 serving of just one scoop.
    both taste great, i always stick to rockin razz in atomic 7 and the orange flavor of gaspari's amino drink.

Im trying the on amin.o energy now, and Im liking to take 2scoops in the moring (50mg caffiene per scoop) while I also take in my multi's.
    tastes great in the grape flavor.

if your looking for a new bcaa supp from my experience I would reccomend the gaspari or atomic 7 due to price, mixability, ingredient profile, and taste

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TSDelosa View Post

my personal opinion is to take in 8-10g of bcaa's and atomic 7 and gaspari's meet my requirements for that with their 1 serving of just one scoop.
    One scoop of Amino1 would also meet that requirement.

cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Axis Labs new Energized N'Gage...AjiPure Aminos plus a caffeine kick

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Magnum Nutraceuticals DNA is my all time favorite followed by Bodybuilding.com Amino Recovery.

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cory2731 View Post
    Axis Labs new Energized N'Gage...AjiPure Aminos plus a caffeine kick
    This, and Watermelon Splash N'Gage are my favorites.

XF ICE and Purple Wraath are tied for second

MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Xtend or Cellucor Cor-BCAA
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10) TSDelosa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    One scoop of Amino1 would also meet that requirement.
    If you sent me a few samples, I would gladly post my review of it and look over the ingredient profile.

guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For the longest time, Xtend would be my answer. But, I started getting hassled at my gym for having colored drinks on the gym floor (yes, fcking stupid rule). So, I started using VPX PowerShock (has no color) - and I think it's actually my favorite in terms of taste and recovery intra-workout.

Others I've tried: XF Ice - every bit as good as Xtend
    Millennium RPG - BCAA + EAA...very good, very underrated.
    Cyto Monster Amino - decent, not my favorite.
    BSN AminoX - kind of disappointed.
    BPI BLOX - yeah, I fell for it

So, I have to give the win to VPX PowerShock. Also seems to extend the pump of a PWO.
    "I think computer viruses should count as life...I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We have created life in our own image"
    - Stephen Hawking

ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love the new xtend. I am cutting and it has aided me with my recovery. I have been cutting weight for boxing wrestling or mma for 18 years so it's not a placebo effect
    Hard work can beat talent when talent isn't working hard
    Dan Gable

Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.
    Theodore Roosevelt

JesusLovesUs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusLovesUs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusLovesUs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusLovesUs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusLovesUs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusLovesUs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusLovesUs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusLovesUs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusLovesUs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusLovesUs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JesusLovesUs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Scivation Xtend

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glutatren, Xtend, Endurance

By far my favorite one in taste and preformance as well is Endurance by Formutech Nutrition. BCAAs+Beta Alanine+Creatinol O Phosphate. The taste never gets old. I drink this 2-3x a day!
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Originally Posted by mormonpickett View Post
    Glutatren, Xtend, Endurance

By far my favorite one in taste and preformance as well is Endurance by Formutech Nutrition. BCAAs+Beta Alanine+Creatinol O Phosphate. The taste never gets old. I drink this 2-3x a day!
    If Beta Alanine is what you're after, give Cellucor Cor Performance BCAA a shot. Two scoops will provide you with 10g BCAA, 1.5 g HICA, 4g Citrulline Malate, and 3.2g Beta Alanine. Looks much sexier than Endurance.

Team Forever-Cutting.

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Purple Wraath

I bought it...it did what I wanted it to do...so I've never felt the need to switch.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    recoverpro

two great flavors, and a great price
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

lolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50) lolsniff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ckozeluh View Post
    I love the new xtend. I am cutting and it has aided me with my recovery. I have been cutting weight for boxing wrestling or mma for 18 years so it's not a placebo effect
    New xtend version? O.o

Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Currently using Inner Armour Parisi BCAA Peak which doesn't seem to get much regonition on the forums here, even though it's the highest in Leucine.

May try Xtend or Purple Wraath next though, can't decide which one and not in the US so can't get any samples.
    Discipline is remembering what you want.

geneticcode is a jewel in the rough. (+500) geneticcode is a jewel in the rough. (+500) geneticcode is a jewel in the rough. (+500) geneticcode is a jewel in the rough. (+500) geneticcode is a jewel in the rough. (+500) geneticcode is a jewel in the rough. (+500) geneticcode is a jewel in the rough. (+500) geneticcode is a jewel in the rough. (+500) geneticcode is a jewel in the rough. (+500) geneticcode is a jewel in the rough. (+500) geneticcode is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've tried and/or used Compete, Strive, Xtend, Intrabolic, Aminolast, Beta bcaa, Modern bcaa, Purple Wraath, Recoverpro, Amino2, and some others I can't recall at the moment.

Flavor wise my favorite has to be Compete. Tangy Tangerine and Fruit Punch Slam are amazing. Recovery wise I have to say Compete, Strive, and Beta bcaa were at the top for me.