Omerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Omerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Omerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Omerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Omerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Omerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Omerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Omerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Omerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Omerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Omerus will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ectomorph/hardgainer

thinking to start using creatine monohydrate.

will it help me bulk? or make my muscle bigger cuz it keep water in your body..
    will it help me push more? so thats mean i can bulk more cuz gone lift way more weights?..

thx for helping

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't be afraid to look up what creatine is and does.

Creatine will not help you bulk, a caloric surplus will.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

handaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) handaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) handaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) handaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) handaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) handaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) handaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) handaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) handaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) handaid will become famous soon enough. (+50) handaid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You might add a couple pounds of water weight. As far as I can tell it might help you bust out an extra rep or two or three.

To bulk, eat.

Omerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Omerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Omerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Omerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Omerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Omerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Omerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Omerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Omerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Omerus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Omerus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by handaid View Post
    You might add a couple pounds of water weight. As far as I can tell it might help you bust out an extra rep or two or three.

To bulk, eat.
    if it gone help me doing another rep or two, thats mean im gone bulk faster cuz im lifting more weight, isnt it ?

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Omerus View Post
    if it gone help me doing another rep or two, thats mean im gone bulk faster cuz im lifting more weight, isnt it ?
    No. 'Bulking faster' and LBM gains are 100% determined by your diet and amount of caloric surplus.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

will it help me push more? so thats mean i can bulk more cuz gone lift way more weights?..

thx for helping
    Your not a hard gainer you just dont eat enough
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

Sickvtec101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickvtec101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickvtec101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickvtec101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickvtec101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickvtec101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickvtec101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickvtec101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickvtec101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickvtec101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sickvtec101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1st of all you need to focus on gaining real muscle not "water weight", i always been an ectomorph all my life till i dedicated to training real hard and making sure i got my calories in by eating meals rich in protein and decent amount of carbs, soo my advice to you is train hard 5 days a week atleast and try to eat whole foods alil over your maintanance level to bulk (google calorie calculator) for an idea, when it comes to supplementation i recommend a weightgainer specially if you hardly have time to eat (my fav was ON pro complex gainer), Creatine MONO will help you push those extra reps i say get that aswell, and ofcourse a pre-workout will help you wake up and hit the gym hardcore.... soo those are my top 3 supplements that helped me bulk make sure you aint one of those idiots that buy all kinds of supplements but have a poor diet keep it simple.....
    Eat big meals > Protein "weightgainer" > pre-workout > creatine ....... hope you get an idea
    No Pain, No Gain....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

thx for helping
    Creatine is great on a bulk, as is it on a cut or recomp. It can be taken for whatever your fitness goal is.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Creatine is great on a bulk, as is it on a cut or recomp. It can be taken for whatever your fitness goal is.
    ^^^^

Bingo !
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience