xavier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

can i mix certain suplements?

i want to gain muscle and loose fat (like everyone else)but can i mix creatine ,glutamine ,whey protein,and fat burners such as hydroxycut taken at diffrent times .somebody told me not to mix creatine and fat burners because creatine makes you gain and fat burners make you loose and that i had to make up my mind to gain or not to gain ,please need some advise

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's fine man. But you can't lose fat and gain muscle at the same time unless you're a newbie.

Alphaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's a much slower process to try and gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. It's best to pick one depending on how fat you are at the current time. You can use the Hydroxycut anytime. Try not to use for too long a period, b/c coming off of it can make you lethargic for a few days. If you're trying to drop weight quickly and get rid of that creatine...puffy look, I'd stop the creatine. It makes it much harder to lose fat, and makes you hold a lot of water! It's always good to stick with the protein during a mass or cutting phase. The protein will help in gaining muscle during a mass phase and retaining muscle during a cutting phase.

Dedicated1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: can i mix certain suplements?

Originally posted by xavier
    i want to gain muscle and loose fat (like everyone else)but can i mix creatine ,glutamine ,whey protein,and fat burners such as hydroxycut taken at diffrent times .somebody told me not to mix creatine and fat burners because creatine makes you gain and fat burners make you loose and that i had to make up my mind to gain or not to gain ,please need some advise
    Be careful, U might explode.