Ares56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ares56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ares56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ares56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ares56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ares56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ares56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ares56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ares56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ares56 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ares56 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Maintaining motivation to lose fat and bulk up

It's kind of hard when your overweight and you walk into the gym only to see that all the best looking people decided to come out today. I could feel like I'm doing good but weeks past and I don't see results. I know its gonna take time but I wish I could get a sign to reaffirm my faith that the hell I put my body through will be worth it. That the post workout pain is worth it. That the struggling I do to climb stairs after squat day is worth it.

Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Josiahstaton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ares56 View Post
    It's kind of hard when your overweight and you walk into the gym only to see that all the best looking people decided to come out today. I could feel like I'm doing good but weeks past and I don't see results. I know its gonna take time but I wish I could get a sign to reaffirm my faith that the hell I put my body through will be worth it. That the post workout pain is worth it. That the struggling I do to climb stairs after squat day is worth it.
    Whats your diet? a tip i've tried is putting off breakfast until after my morning workouts, helps to burn some of that reserved fat storage.
    Oreos over everything.

drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drowskie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Be patient, keep working hard, eat healthy and know it's all worth it. I've been in your spot but trust me once you start seeing the changes your not going to want to stop. When you go in plug in your headphones do your workout and leave don't worry about the other guys because they all didn't start out like that and remember your doing it for you not them.

perseph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    And know that most of the guys there are probably secretly rooting for you and glad you're at the gym to make a change. Everyone has been in that position, no one was born naturally super muscular, they know what you're doing and contrary to popular belief aren't laughing at you.

ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You got it

ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nice

MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeDavidL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a ton of respect whenever I see someone overweight or out of shape really putting in some effort to change themselves. That, in my opinion, is inspiring.

Just keep picturing yourself with whatever it is your striving for. Whether it's being fit and ripped, or anything in life really.

Just stick with it, and keep pushing. Results WILL happen if you just stick with it.
    "Eternal Life is living for others." -William Branham

All things are possible, only believe.

No Fap Crew

Iift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everyone has to start somewhere brother, keep training hard, getting enough rest and eating well and you'll get there one day. Be patient and never quit.

Think about how inspirational you will be to others, when you start losing the weight and becoming more lean and fit! That alone should be worth the pain

MNboarder is just really nice. (+1000) MNboarder is just really nice. (+1000) MNboarder is just really nice. (+1000) MNboarder is just really nice. (+1000) MNboarder is just really nice. (+1000) MNboarder is just really nice. (+1000) MNboarder is just really nice. (+1000) MNboarder is just really nice. (+1000) MNboarder is just really nice. (+1000) MNboarder is just really nice. (+1000) MNboarder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by perseph View Post
    And know that most of the guys there are probably secretly rooting for you and glad you're at the gym to make a change. Everyone has been in that position, no one was born naturally super muscular, they know what you're doing and contrary to popular belief aren't laughing at you.
    Strong this, I always want to run around giving the people that don't look like they've been in the gym for years high-fives because I'm so pumped for them to be there, but that'd probably be pretty awkward. I'm sure more people feel this way too, keep hustlin cuz.

LegendArises is a name known to all. (+5000) LegendArises is a name known to all. (+5000) LegendArises is a name known to all. (+5000) LegendArises is a name known to all. (+5000) LegendArises is a name known to all. (+5000) LegendArises is a name known to all. (+5000) LegendArises is a name known to all. (+5000) LegendArises is a name known to all. (+5000) LegendArises is a name known to all. (+5000) LegendArises is a name known to all. (+5000) LegendArises is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP just listen to music and keep at it. Just imagine in a matter of time you will become on of those "best" people. Don't give up brah.

Smoothmeduso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smoothmeduso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smoothmeduso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was just in the gym today and my back went out on me and im a big guy also 6'4 338 pounds atm. I fell to the floor because of back pain there were a couple of fit guys looking out of the corner of their eye to see what i would do. I said forget this back pain and got up to attempt curling again back pain put me back on the floor on my knees. I then squatted and leaned forward and walked to the preacher curl station did those reps and tried to attempt the other curls again this time my back pain didn't kill me. I was performing the MFT28 bicep workout. The guys then came to me and said you are really determined aren't you i responded with i don't believe in quitting. For the remainder of the time they helped me maneuver around the gym to thrash my biceps. Really good people but they only respected me because of my will to not give up. The moral of my story is when you are a big guy in the gym giving it your all you earn a little respect from the guys who were already small and only had to lose 20 pounds to get ripped and such. Keep pushing and never let doubts rule you out even if you are feeling bad in the gym go in struggle because thinking about it only stalls your progression . (damn back pain is killing me)