Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Threads like this make me glad my gf was a FA virgin when I met her.

PJ.14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJ.14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJ.14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJ.14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJ.14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJ.14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJ.14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJ.14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJ.14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJ.14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PJ.14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by msab View Post
    the double standards and insecurity in this thread is strong
    strong this, man the fukk up and live in the present. bunch of young boys in this thread

edit: exception for girls who have fukked more then 10 guys at any age before 25

BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    r u saying girls put out significantly more than guys?uwotm8
    if this is truly your worldview as far as women are concerned, hav fun being foreveralone, literally

also

stop crying and fist yourself
    LOL I just take it 4 what it iz. I'm not saying I require a virgin but women are sneaky as phuk and I learned the hardway so wuteve, I don't really care tbh. The state of the U.S. pretty much verifies everything to me.

winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BraggadocioBrah View Post
    WRONG, I can do wutever I want. It's not that I even care about a few notches but the fact that EVERY girl I've ever known besides family has admitted that if they think a guy is a good guy who can possibly provide then they throw on a goodguy act, but for raw passion they rather fuk a tatted fool like chris brown or somethin. Also women bring this on themselves by giving it up in the first place. If they held out for men who were actually WORTHY then we wudn't have this phucked up society anywayz(broken hearts, single mom, poverty, phucked kids). I don't care what any of them do as long as when it's all said and done I don't end up with said womenz.

Also the ship has sailed for me to ever deflower a virgin since I was being a "goodboy" till 11th gradeand believed the feminist lie that I was a rapist for being attracted to freshman/sophmores in hs. In other words I have never met a virgin since 11th grade(not a cute one).
    You just sound bitter because you were instilled with a lie when you were younger. And you believed it.

Hate to break it to you but all women are whores.

Good luck finding your virgin princess.

BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by winjones View Post
    good luck finding your virgin princess.
    Thanks

BiigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BiigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BiigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BiigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BiigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BiigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BiigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BiigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BiigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BiigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BiigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so women can't **** around and have fun because you need them to be 'pure' or sum **** in order to date them?
    but men can go around slaying as many idiot 9/10s as they want and then settle down later and thats fine

get over yourself
    **** you and your equality nonsense! I dont agree with men slaying 100's of girls either so im not sexist. Women these days really should have more respect for themselves.

Men are meant as hunters and no matter what anyone says its hard work at times to get a girl into bed... this does NOT apply to women!! A man is hunting... a woman is giving herself up.

It makes me sad when i see smart, gorgeous young girls sleeping around just because its the thing to do when your young. A 4/10 girl could go out with the girls and 100% get a shag that night just for being easy... a 4/10 guy would probs stands around a 5% chance... see the difference!?

I do not want to settle down with 'the one'... if she has been plowed by loads of different guys... I want a woman who has standards and will only give herself up for the right guy after getting to know him etc... if that means 11 in her lifetime then so be it. But i cant stand this nonsense that girls can have one night stands too and sleep about... in short they are just being slags.

You can never take away past partners.... it is seriously not an accomplishment for a woman to 'pull' on a night out. I remember when me and my ex split up... two weeks later she slept with this disgusting little rat who i worked with just to get back at me.... that will always be on her record and memory for the rest of her life. How she lowered herself to that guys level.. but she thought it was the thing to do when single! because women can sleep about too!

Its pathetic white night beta *******s like you who contribute to our problems today.

The chances are you will settle down with some girl when your older who is lonely just like you, you will believe that your special for getting such a special girl! but the fact of the matter is, she was lonely, you was lonely and you both got on which each other. You really didnt achieve anything.... you just happend to be there im afraid... if it wasnt you millions of other guys could of fit the bill because lets face it women have lowered their standards.
    Last edited by BiigD; 02-08-2013 at 06:42 PM.
    Bench: 308 lb
    Squat: 396 lb
    Deadlift: 506 lb

"At the deepest level of awareness, life is not a test, but a process of self discovery and experience"

trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Larfleeze View Post
    Threads like this make me glad my gf was a FA virgin when I met her.
    she will commence slooting eventually, that's inevitable. You should start thinking of your thread title now bro.

Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if it makes you guys feel any better, before you met your gf she was fukked hardcore, slapped, had her hair pulled, spat at, mounted like horse, did ass to mouth, anal and deep throating all the while screaming out her boyfriends name and asking for more whilst wrapping her legs around her boyfriend while he sucked on her tits.

GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    r u saying girls put out significantly more than guys?uwotm8
    if this is truly your worldview as far as women are concerned, hav fun being foreveralone, literally

also

stop crying and fist yourself
    Lol this. Guys on here seem to think they can sleep around a nail a bunch of girls but any girl they marry must be a virgin.

Double standards not even once.
    Things are always as good or as bad as you think they're going to be

EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BiigD View Post
    **** you and your equality nonsense! I dont agree with men slaying 100's of girls either so im not sexist. Women these days really should have more respect for themselves.

Men are meant as hunters and no matter what anyone says its hard work at times to get a girl into bed... this does NOT apply to women!! A man is hunting... a woman is giving herself up.

It makes me sad when i see smart, gorgeous young girls sleeping around just because its the thing to do when your young. A 4/10 girl could go out with the girls and 100% get a shag that night just for being easy... a 4/10 guy would probs stands around a 5% chance... see the difference!?

I do not want to settle down with 'the one'... if she has been plowed by loads of different guys... I want a woman who has standards and will only give herself up for the right guy after getting to know him etc... if that means 11 in her lifetime then so be it. But i cant stand this nonsense that girls can have one night stands too and sleep about... in short they are just being slags.

You can never take away past partners.... it is seriously not an accomplishment for a woman to 'pull' on a night out. I remember when me and my ex split up... two weeks later she slept with this disgusting little rat who i worked with just to get back at me.... that will always be on her record and memory for the rest of her life. How she lowered herself to that guys level.. but she thought it was the thing to do when single! because women can sleep about too!

Its pathetic white night beta *******s like you who contribute to our problems today.

The chances are you will settle down with some girl when your older who is lonely just like you, you will believe that your special for getting such a special girl! but the fact of the matter is, she was lonely, you was lonely and you both got on which each other. You really didnt achieve anything.... you just happend to be there im afraid... if it wasnt you millions of other guys could of fit the bill because lets face it women have lowered their standards.
    i agree with every sentence in this rant
    :::Foot Fetish Crew:::
    :::Misc Cigar Crew:::