Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know that feel op, then again I'm only 19 lul

chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Look OP, I've been with my wife for seven years and have slayed plenty of sloots. Listen to me. You have only two choices in life when it comes to woman. Stay single go out and fukk as many bishes as you possibly can. Have fun and stay safe. Fukk all sorts of different bar whores and freaks. Many of those girls will rock your world, lick your angus and do all sorts of crazy freaky chit in bed. However, none of them will be wife material. Or you can find a good woman who you can actually stand to be around for a long period of time. Good girls won't let you donkey punch them. But over time sex can improve. That's it. Those are your choices in life. Deal with it.

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP ultimately you are being selfish on the matter

ebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AlphaASphuck View Post
    5 girls at 29... ***** u cant be srs

u need to get out more and meet more bitches srs
    Fuk, your posts always live up to your username you aesthetic-faced kunt. (nohomo)

incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MasterShakeZula View Post
    you and me OP....are in almost the same boat.
    this.
    HTC
    Tradie

J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BRB says she's wifey material; Can't even talk to her about sex

welshchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) welshchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) welshchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) welshchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) welshchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) welshchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) welshchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) welshchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) welshchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) welshchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) welshchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by chasintail View Post
    Look OP, I've been with my wife for seven years and have slayed plenty of sloots. Listen to me. You have only two choices in life when it comes to woman. Stay single go out and fukk as many bishes as you possibly can. Have fun and stay safe. Fukk all sorts of different bar whores and freaks. Many of those girls will rock your world, lick your angus and do all sorts of crazy freaky chit in bed. However, none of them will be wife material. Or you can find a good woman who you can actually stand to be around for a long period of time. Good girls won't let you donkey punch them. But over time sex can improve. That's it. Those are your choices in life. Deal with it.
    Going to have to disagree, good sex comes from mutual trust, if your lady trusts you and you can talk comfortably and honestly about things then you can experiment with good girls.

A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Have sex with lots of sexually liberal (aka fun) women, or have sex with only one sexually conservative (aka boring) girl for the rest of your life. Different strokes for different folks I guess, but I can't see why it would possibly be a bad thing for girls to want to do more sexually explicit things with you, if anything its a good thing. Sounds like you listen to what society tells you a good woman should be.

chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chasintail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by welshchick View Post
    Going to have to disagree, good sex comes from mutual trust, if your lady trusts you and you can talk comfortably and honestly about things then you can experiment with good girls.
    This is true but it takes time. Won't happen right away. That's why I said that good sex will come eventually.

Originally Posted by A1roller View Post
    Have sex with lots of sexually liberal (aka fun) women, or have sex with only one sexually conservative (aka boring) girl for the rest of your life. Different strokes for different folks I guess, but I can't see why it would possibly be a bad thing for girls to want to do more sexually explicit things with you, if anything its a good thing. Sounds like you listen to what society tells you a good woman should be.
    It's simple brah. Sloots =/= wifey material. Yes you can train them in the long run but in my experience girls who are great in the sack are usually crazy as phuck and can't stand to be around them for any length in time or they're below 6/10. You gotta find a good girl and teach her.

Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flareon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LashGordon View Post
    ^^^ and here we go ^^^
    Removed it so there wouldn't be a fuss, but owelp :P

yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Everyone was bad at sex at one point

Thats why you have to get her to improve

That is the easiest thing to improve in a relationship

If everything else is perfect but the sex then that is easily fixable and you should not break it off

EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if you stay with her you will NEVER experience good sex ever EVER again in your life. if you're ok with that then stay with her. if you're not, eventually you WILL give in and cheat or divorce. get it out of your system before you marry. you're probably scared you wont find another girl that would be of equal or better wife quality because honestly they are rare as fuark now. sloots slooting everywhere drinking/clubbing every weekend doing drugs etc.. you know how it is. so i cant promise you that you will find someone better in the future but it will kill you for the rest of your life thinking "what if.."

my ex was decent wife material. but sex was so horrible i refused to have it with her. srsly phuckin fapped everyday and would stray away from the topic of sex nearly every time to avoid getting her horny. blowjobs were meh...didnt even let me nut in her mouth, do you know how much of a climax killer it is when you have to jizz in a fukn trashcan after a bj? plus her hand/mouth rhythm was way off and would barely put it halfway into her mouth. she is my ex for more reasons than that but this was a big reason.

oh and if you do decide you want to just fuk around, DONT go out/associate yourself with nice girls that look like they might be wife material. run from the nice relationship material girls becuase you wont even realize when you get to a point where you will think that this new one may be the one and you still havent had the chance to fully get the sexors out of your system. the point here is to satisfy your sex drive and focus on the numbers of sloots you fuark, not to fall in love again and go through same process in another 1-3 years.
    :::Foot Fetish Crew:::
    :::Misc Cigar Crew:::

CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    looks like the phucken DEVIL

A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's simple brah. Sloots =/= wifey material. Yes you can train them in the long run but in my experience girls who are great in the sack are usually crazy as phuck and can't stand to be around them for any length in time. You gotta find a good girl and teach her.
    Define what a sloot is. I don't see how having more interesting sex makes a girl a sloot. All girls enjoy sex, it doesn't make them slooty. Most girls who are actually hot (and by hot I don't mean the good looking good girl, I mean the high value hot girl that every guy wants to get with) probably turns down more guys in a month than you've slept with girls in your entire life. A hot girl who has slept with 30 men might be seen as a sloot, but she has turned down thousands of men during her lifetime. THOUSANDS. And you're really going to begrudge a girl for sleeping with the few truly attractive men who flirt with her, as though you'd turn down a bunch of 10/10s trying to seduce you.

Again, this only applies for girls who are actually hot, not average girls who fuk anything that moves for the purpose of validation. You shouldn't want those girls to begin with anyway.

SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sex is a work in progress why not just communicate to her and tell her what makes you feel good.
    Knee Pops Every Step I Take Crew
    Eats Ice Cream with a fork crew
    ♦ Bay Area Crew ♦
    ~Sleep Paralysis Crew~
    Rugby Crew
    ***MISC Strength Crew***
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    *WetBreast is gonna make it crew*
    Motorcycle Crew

SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SacredVas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lots of responses in here, OP.

Sex sucks? Talk to her about it.

Can't talk to her about it? You sure this relationship is as strong as you think it is?

Alpha up. Teach her. Show her what you like. Don't like how she's grabbing your penor? Grab her hand and show her how you like it. Take control. Don't just whine and complain that she can't read your mind. You can't read hers either.

Communicate and I bet it'll get better.

Unless you want to PIITB and she's not down for that. In which case, good luck, OP.
    Snakes are just tails with faces...

** Canadian Crew **
    ** Lifts to Carry Groceries in One Trip Crew **

mazimi18 is a name known to all. (+5000) mazimi18 is a name known to all. (+5000) mazimi18 is a name known to all. (+5000) mazimi18 is a name known to all. (+5000) mazimi18 is a name known to all. (+5000) mazimi18 is a name known to all. (+5000) mazimi18 is a name known to all. (+5000) mazimi18 is a name known to all. (+5000) mazimi18 is a name known to all. (+5000) mazimi18 is a name known to all. (+5000) mazimi18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    girls are only offering you sex and other hook ups b/c you are taken...once you are single the massive interest will fall (srs)

happened to me - broke up with gf and had a few immediate and fun hookups...but then after that its boring tbh
    my name is nathan but my friends just call me N word

JAJA0901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAJA0901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAJA0901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAJA0901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAJA0901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAJA0901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAJA0901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAJA0901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAJA0901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAJA0901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAJA0901 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this is how it's gonna go OP. going by your op she doesn't seem like a very sexual person so if you stay with her eventually sex will probably become non existent, that "probably" will become a "certainly" if you throw any kids into the mix. this will most likely cause you to cheat and then divorce, or you'll be unhappy in your marriage and constantly wonder the lifestyle you could have lived if you had broken up with her, again most likely causing big problems in your marriage.

the other way i see it going is you break up with her, you go out man whoring for a little while but that void that she left in your life will never be filled. you will constantly regret ending it with her and while you may be banging different chicks and having a good sex life you probably won't find another quality girl and that will weigh on you heavily.

you could speak to her about this like others have mentioned but a non sexual person isn't going to instantly become a freak. my advice is decided what you value more in your life, and base the decision on that. good luck bro.

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dirtylocks View Post
    "YOLO" is for bishes

Just f*cking say "You only live once." so as not to sound like a raging ******* freak
    Or, dont say any of that ****, and just be a man and do whatever you want with no apologies.

But have the class to break up with your soon to be someone elses wifey GF first. If thats the path you choose.

Hit 'em with a freezepop! Bseic's Avatar
    Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Neck yourself.

debo9111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) debo9111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) debo9111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) debo9111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) debo9111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) debo9111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) debo9111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) debo9111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) debo9111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) debo9111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) debo9111 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oh god. is that really her face? she looks like a phillapino boy

welshchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) welshchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) welshchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) welshchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) welshchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) welshchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) welshchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) welshchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) welshchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) welshchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) welshchick is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Maybe you guys can enlighten me but I don't think it is so much the lifestyle the OP will be missing out on. Everyone likes sex don't they? It makes you feel good, if you don't get sex or have crappy sex then you feel bad, eventually that makes you feel bad about yourself.. Getting laid is a way of re-affirming your attractiveness to the opposite sex which unfortunately is one of the things valued in society. Also as I said earlier it is a way of strengthening the bond between you as a couple.

Originally Posted by A1roller View Post
    Define what a sloot is. I don't see how having more interesting sex makes a girl a sloot. All girls enjoy sex, it doesn't make them slooty. Most girls who are actually hot (and by hot I don't mean the good looking good girl, I mean the high value hot girl that every guy wants to get with) probably turns down more guys in a month than you've slept with girls in your entire life. A hot girl who has slept with 30 men might be seen as a sloot, but she has turned down thousands of men during her lifetime. THOUSANDS. And you're really going to begrudge a girl for sleeping with the few truly attractive men who flirt with her, as though you'd turn down a bunch of 10/10s trying to seduce you.

Again, this only applies for girls who are actually hot, not average girls who fuk anything that moves for the purpose of validation. You shouldn't want those girls to begin with anyway.
    Bro, if I have to define sloot to you then we are on two totally different levels. Sex is not something somebody is born good at. It takes experience, trial and error. These girls you're talking about are not banging 30 guys. Those really hot girls have very low numbers most of the time because they stay in relationships. They are also generally bad in bed because they are hot and realize that they don't have to try very hard.

stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stratoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you wont have sex after you get married anyway

Originally Posted by stratoo View Post
    This. /thread

Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOLWUT that feeel when u know who the girl in the pic is IRL....
    280/335/475

Mirin Charizard

"The difference between a successful miscer and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of aesthetics, but rather a lack of will."
    -Rufflez

Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EuphoriaPL View Post
    if you stay with her you will NEVER experience good sex ever EVER again in your life. if you're ok with that then stay with her. if you're not, eventually you WILL give in and cheat or divorce. get it out of your system before you marry. you're probably scared you wont find another girl that would be of equal or better wife quality because honestly they are rare as fuark now. sloots slooting everywhere drinking/clubbing every weekend doing drugs etc.. you know how it is. so i cant promise you that you will find someone better in the future but it will kill you for the rest of your life thinking "what if.."

my ex was decent wife material. but sex was so horrible i refused to have it with her. srsly phuckin fapped everyday and would stray away from the topic of sex nearly every time to avoid getting her horny. blowjobs were meh...didnt even let me nut in her mouth, do you know how much of a climax killer it is when you have to jizz in a fukn trashcan after a bj? plus her hand/mouth rhythm was way off and would barely put it halfway into her mouth. she is my ex for more reasons than that but this was a big reason.

oh and if you do decide you want to just fuk around, DONT go out/associate yourself with nice girls that look like they might be wife material. run from the nice relationship material girls becuase you wont even realize when you get to a point where you will think that this new one may be the one and you still havent had the chance to fully get the sexors out of your system. the point here is to satisfy your sex drive and focus on the numbers of sloots you fuark, not to fall in love again and go through same process in another 1-3 years.
    Age 20...come back when ur balls drop son.

Bro, if I have to define sloot to you then we are on two totally different levels. Sex is not something somebody is born good at. It takes experience, trial and error. These girls you're talking about are not banging 30 guys. Those really hot girls have very low numbers most of the time because they stay in relationships. They are also generally bad in bed because they are hot and realize that they don't have to try very hard.
    Agreed on those last few points, you're right in some cases. And there are definitely girls out there who have spent their whole lives in relationships, but who are you to judge girls who sleep with the hottest dudes who try to seduce them? You can't really judge people like that unless you'd be the same if a bunch of 10/10's were throwing themselves at you. How much sex a girl has had isn't a wholesome and true reflection of their character. Most girls will also lie about the number of men they have slept with.

I don't know about you, but I think I'd have more fun with a girl who has been more sexually liberal and knows how to get a man off, as opposed to a girl who is sexually conservative who is essentially a prude. Not all girls who are examples of the former are ******* sniffing whores.

Originally Posted by stratoo View Post
    And people still chose to do it. Crazy as fuk society we live in.

ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Phuck some bishes without her knowing, then it will definitely be "out of your system" and you won't ever want good sex anymore.
    Savage 'bout my cabbage.

Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ase19 View Post
    Phuck some bishes without her knowing, then it will definitely be "out of your system" and you won't ever want good sex anymore.
    this facetious response is actually pretty enlightening OP