ahseilah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahseilah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahseilah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahseilah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahseilah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahseilah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahseilah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahseilah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahseilah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahseilah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahseilah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New to This Thing

Hey there people,

I'm new to this website and I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm Eliabe (some people call me Tenchi for whatever reasons), I'm 19 years old and I come from Brazil.
    I've been working out for 7 months and practicing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for 6.
    I thought I'd join this forum as I bought a few supplements from BB.com and I think this website has a lot of great info, so I thought I'd communicate with others as well.

Anyone feel free to say hello or anything. Exercise tips welcomed.

Thanks.

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    only tip i have is dont pay attention to anyone else in the gym, ego lifting is for numbnuts
    IG: kenneth_prime

ahseilah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahseilah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahseilah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahseilah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahseilah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahseilah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahseilah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahseilah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahseilah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahseilah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ahseilah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Squatticus View Post
    only tip i have is dont pay attention to anyone else in the gym, ego lifting is for numbnuts
    Thanks, Squatticus! (your nick actually reminds me of leg training, worst part of training)

BlackSaiyajin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ahseilah View Post
    Thanks, Squatticus! (your nick actually reminds me of leg training, worst part of training)
    Lol. Agreed. Welcome brother. Stay motivated and hope to see you reach your goals fast.

Originally Posted by BlackSaiyajin View Post
    Lol. Agreed. Welcome brother. Stay motivated and hope to see you reach your goals fast.
    Thanks, man. I wish the same!