Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Has anyone completely lost gyno with diet and exercise? (no surgery)

You hear it everywhere '' you can only get rid of gyno through surgery'' and your find very little advise about losing them through lowering over all bf, dieting and exercising, has anyone compelety turned gyno into a full chest to be proud of

Registered User risingphoenix73's Avatar
    risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    gyno isn't fat, therefore you can't reduce it by reducing your bodyfat. It is hard breast tissue. i have a VERY small lump from going through puberty but it never grew big enough for it to be visibly noticable (thankfully).

jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I lost 40 lbs and still had b cups even though my ribs were sticking out. That's when I knew I had to get the surgery.

Thank god because now I look in the mirror and I am so proud of my chest instead of being ashamed.

risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jolanar1 View Post
    I lost 40 lbs and still had b cups even though my ribs were sticking out. That's when I knew I had to get the surgery.

Thank god because now I look in the mirror and I am so proud of my chest instead of being ashamed.
    Gotta be frustrating, that happened to one of my friends. He was heavy his whole life and he got hardcore into training and he had puberty-related gyno. Stupid question tho, did it leave scars? Also, how long til you could lift again? GGlad it all workked out for you tho.

jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by risingphoenix73 View Post
    Gotta be frustrating, that happened to one of my friends. He was heavy his whole life and he got hardcore into training and he had puberty-related gyno. Stupid question tho, did it leave scars? Also, how long til you could lift again? GGlad it all workked out for you tho.
    I have minor scars in U shape under the bottom of my nipples. There is a very slight unevenness on my left chest. Nobody would ever notice either of these things unless I pointed them out.

Doc said I could work out in 1 month after surgery. Realistically, you won't be able to start lifting real weights anything close to what you were before until 2 months. Although it just depends on how much lipo there is. The lipo adds higher recovery time than just an incision.

Most people who get the surgery because of steroids usually have mostly incision done and they can start working out faster. If it's puberty gyno there is a good chance you will have a lot more lipo done. Doc took out half a liter of **** and cut out about 2 oreos worth on each side so mine was probably more extreme.

Originally Posted by jolanar1 View Post
    I have minor scars in U shape under the bottom of my nipples. There is a very slight unevenness on my left chest. Nobody would ever notice either of these things unless I pointed them out.

Doc said I could work out in 1 month after surgery. Realistically, you won't be able to start lifting real weights anything close to what you were before until 2 months. Although it just depends on how much lipo there is. The lipo adds higher recovery time than just an incision.

Most people who get the surgery because of steroids usually have mostly incision done and they can start working out faster. If it's puberty gyno there is a good chance you will have a lot more lipo done. Doc took out half a liter of **** and cut out about 2 oreos worth on each side so mine was probably more extreme.
    damn dude...did they put you out to do it, or just numb the area? reps on recharge. thanks for the info.

damn dude...did they put you out to do it, or just numb the area? reps on recharge. thanks for the info.
    I was put out completely. My doctor puts everyone out completely. Some doctors don't. Personally I never would have had the courage to do the surgery without being put out completely. I was nervous as hell until they started pumpin that happy juice inside your veins.

Surgery lasted only 1 hour, and I left the office as soon as it was done. Literally no pain at all after the surgery. No nausea or anything, you just wake up feeling like your having the best day of your life. Drugs for the win.

No real pain at all. I wasn't even prescribed pain medicine. Most of the discomfort goes away after 2 weeks. Can't lift your arms above your head for 2 weeks either. Chest just feels really tight for about a month but it slowly gets better.

Don't be a fool and make sure you wear the pressure garment as tight as you can for as long as the doctor says. Trust me it's worth it and makes the discomfort go almost all away when you have the vest on real tight.

Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you guys for your input, just wondering, to those who had surgery how much would you say it cost and does the final cost cover your stay in the hospital after your surgery for care...?

Originally Posted by Gerard1990 View Post
    Thank you guys for your input, just wondering, to those who had surgery how much would you say it cost and does the final cost cover your stay in the hospital after your surgery for care...?
    this. and also, was it covered by insurance if it was from puberty?

Originally Posted by Gerard1990 View Post
    As I said, there is no stay in the hospital. It's out patient and you leave as soon as you wake up. The cost for me was about 3600 I believe.

this. and also, was it covered by insurance if it was from puberty?
    My plastic surgeon does not take insurance. I think for most legit plastic surgeons its the same. I think if you want it covered by insurance you would have to get it done by a general practitioner which is not really a good idea at all if you want it to look good after.