NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Probably the most beta thing I'll ever post: need advice on friendzone

I just turned 16 and I've been into this girl for...6 years? srs. I've liked her on and off and talked to her about it many times and she's made it clear that she only wants to be friends exc... and in 8th grade we became very close (do everything together, families close, typical friendzone s***).

The thing is I feel like I'm seriously in love with her. She has everything: looks, personality, ambitions...and I don't think of her as just someone I'd smash (though I would), she's someone I want to care for and just be with.

Anyway, life is too short for this + it's something I gotta work on but I am distracted by her.

There's this fat kunt in my neighborhood that does nothing but drinks, fails at school (I mean ranked 270 out of 300), and talks a lot of chit but seems to get all the sloots. The girl I fancy always talked about how much she hated white trash but before you know it, he started talking to her and they hooked up. It took me forever to get over that, but now everytime I see her like one of his ******** posts, my bloodpressure spikes and I just wanna punch a phucking hole in the wall because I know they're talking (it happened a few mins ago).

How do I make all this stuff not matter to me?
    1:400,000,000,000,000

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just don't care brah. You're not obligated to care, so why care? You're blinded by puppy dog love. If this girl is hooking up with white trash, then it's good that you don't start anything with her.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well its almost impossible to get over jealousy, but as ive had more girls in life ive learned to no longer be jealous. life is too short to be anyway

find someone else and gain aesthetics since she isnt interested

brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NorseBB View Post
    I just turned 16 and I've been into this girl for...6 years? srs. I've liked her on and off and talked to her about it many times and she's made it clear that she only wants to be friends exc... and in 8th grade we became very close (do everything together, families close, typical friendzone s***).

The thing is I feel like I'm seriously in love with her. She has everything: looks, personality, ambitions...and COCKS IN HER MOUTH, ASS AND VAGINA EVERY WEEKEND. I don't think of her as just someone I'd smash (though I would), she's someone I want to care for and just be with.

Anyway, life is too short for this + it's something I gotta work on but I am distracted by her.

There's this fat kunt in my neighborhood that does nothing but drinks, fails at school (I mean ranked 270 out of 300), and talks a lot of chit but seems to get all the sloots. The girl I fancy always talked about how much she hated white trash but before you know it, he started talking to her and they hooked up. It took me forever to get over that, but now everytime I see her like one of his ******** posts, my bloodpressure spikes and I just wanna punch a phucking hole in the wall because I know they're talking (it happened a few mins ago).

Fixed. Go have sex with people.

halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by brehbrah View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to brehbrah again.

NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorseBB will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lmao, she ain't bout that but kno Wat u mean

brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lmao, she ain't bout that but kno Wat u mean
    Shes 16. Yes she is about that.

Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Move. On. Lose that attitude that you need her to live because that's obviously the case, don't be a pussy with no spine.
    B: 185x3
    S: 275x3
    D: 315x5x2
    "inb4 next richard hawthorn"
    -NaturalFTW

My workout log of gains
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166788801

Shes 16. Yes she is about that.

Nahh them catholic morals brah. She doesnt do anything...now that I think about it that makes this all the more pointless

cjc651 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjc651 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjc651 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjc651 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjc651 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjc651 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjc651 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjc651 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjc651 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjc651 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjc651 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well to put it simply, you have to cut all that beta **** out bro. Don't be nice to her. Give her the cold shoulder. Stop sucking up to her. Start talking to other chicks. Hook up with other chicks. If you want a chance at EVER hooking up with this girl (which is slim to none, your story speaks for itself), you need to make her want it. Show here with your actions that you don't care about her any more.

Much easier said than done, but you can do it. You have to make her want you. That is how attraction works.

koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    become a bitter forever alone, u wont care

u can trust im credible on this subject
    <Made by Koloxoid>

grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nahh them catholic morals brah. She doesnt do anything...now that I think about it that makes this all the more pointless
    No offense meant towards Catholicism or any practitioners thereof, but ime Catholic girls are some of the more promiscuous girls I know.

Originally Posted by cjc651 View Post
    Well to put it simply, you have to cut all that beta **** out bro. Don't be nice to her. Give her the cold shoulder. Stop sucking up to her. Start talking to other chicks. Hook up with other chicks. If you want a chance at EVER hooking up with this girl (which is slim to none, your story speaks for itself), you need to make her want it. Show here with your actions that you don't care about her any more.

Much easier said than done, but you can do it. You have to make her want you. That is how attraction works.

Just a thought (and keep in mind this isn't really what I'm aiming for) but if I got with another girl, wouldn't it bother the **** outta her?

koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LMAO dude shes a sloot, i dont care what you think, that is the truth. regardless or not if she is catholic, she has had some type of sex. she may claim virgin, but she has suked quite a few cocks in her time and taken it up the pooper routinely. drop her, stop caring. be friends, but at least get something out of it, instead of anger
    <Made by Koloxoid>

UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UkraineStrong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Only time can heal things like this man. The best way to get over her is to just shut her out and avoid her. Which is harder when you have to see her every day. But do the best you can. I was in your shoes not too long ago, and i kind of still am i guess. I thought i found the girl of my dreams, but then we wound up breaking up. After awhile you just kind of realize that you have to let them do their own thing man, and you do yours. And if it was meant to be, life will bring you guys back together some day.

IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) IAmJelly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I used to have oneitis like you OP. I eventually realised that it wasn't going to be worth the hassle, there are billions more women in this world and there's going to be a lot more better than your oneitis. I just cut off contact with her completely, started focusing more on other girls, and within 3 months I never even though about her any more, and ended up meeting my current girlfriend at a party 3 months after I cut off contact with my oneitis. Feels good man.

adzzz97 is just really nice. (+1000) adzzz97 is just really nice. (+1000) adzzz97 is just really nice. (+1000) adzzz97 is just really nice. (+1000) adzzz97 is just really nice. (+1000) adzzz97 is just really nice. (+1000) adzzz97 is just really nice. (+1000) adzzz97 is just really nice. (+1000) adzzz97 is just really nice. (+1000) adzzz97 is just really nice. (+1000) adzzz97 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know this feel, I did some insanely beta things and embarrassed the **** outta myself which made me realise how ****ing stupid I was being and got over her. Also I moved country and the chicks here are 500x hotter (Gold Coast, Australia)

Also it was only for like one and a half year

jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000) jz416 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If your actually such good friensds, just drop the oneitis part and use her to get her friends.
    Sig line can't be a novel

TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    there is a rasin why you are in the friend zone

stats: 128lbs

southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000)
    im going through something similar with my ex i just broke up with. i already blocked her number from my phone and im gonna re-block her ******** when its off cooldown. just try to find other girls man that what imma do

i wouldnt reccomend staying friends because u obviously have feeling for her and i dont think she has em for you and its gonna crush you more when she gets with other people (and she will); either make a move on her or move on to other girtls and block her so u dont have to see it

ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000)

The thing is I feel like I'm seriously in love with her. She has everything: looks, personality, ambitions...and I don't think of her as just someone I'd smash (though I would), she's someone I want to care for and just be with.

If you can't not care, here's what you gotta do.. get jacked, get confident, go have a word with that jackass, show you're the man she's been looking for, not just a friend.

BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandersonBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Either move on Opie and find some other sloot or balls up and talk to her. Srs. You're keeping yourself in the friendzone
    Stay Motivated
    <3 "Bro-Married" to Jalexander1994 <3
    ♚ 5'11/6 ft Supreme Race Crew ♚
    *Running into half the crew at random times crew*
    *Misc while on the toilet crew*

Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000)

BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Did I cure your oneitis op?
    *Modnegged for not being a slackjawed***got crew*
    Bench 125/275 paused
    Deadlift 220/485
    Squat 20/44 (halfrep)

08 crew

Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000)
    Op stop giving such a chit, she's shown you that she a sloot so move on. Why care about someone when they don't feel the same way it's pointless. Your emotions are being wasted and you're just making yourself more and more of a beta pussy. Stop caring let her at it and live life.
    Disclaimer: Most of my posts aren't serious.
    Boy: I'm having a penis transplant tomorrow
    Girl: I know
    Boy wakes up and only mum is there
    Boy: Where's my girlfriend
    Mum: who do you think gave you the penis
    I once strangled a rock in a fit of religious excitement.

Thanks brahs.

ImmenseGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmenseGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmenseGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmenseGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmenseGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmenseGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmenseGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmenseGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmenseGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmenseGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmenseGTi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dont waste your time with a girl that doesnt give a **** about you. You told her you wanted more than just a friendship, she said no, so you move on.

I promise you once you start talking to another girl, you'll forget all about that girl.

JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500) JayLazy is not very helpful. (-500)