Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Another jeans thread...

I really do not want to have to try on every pair of jeans in the world trying to find a brand/style that will fit me...or rather my a**...and not look like "mom jeans". If the jeans fit my waist and thighs, then my behind is literally crammed in there. Anything that doesn't squash my butt ends up sliding off because it doesn't fit anywhere else. It doesn't help that I prefer the "skinny" jean style or a straight leg, as all but one pair of those that I have found are cut for bean poles with boobs.

Please, any squat booty goddesses out there, or women who have a "ghetto booty", "bubble butt", etc; bestow upon me your wisdom of places that I can shop to hopefully find a pair of jeans that actually FIT. Or am I doomed to having everything tailored?
    MFP: mkjbarreto
    Insta: barretosupreme
    Personal Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162859401

*Femme Nutrition product log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167407101

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As I've replied in all other jeans thread (please use the search ) You need to spend a little bit more and get DECENT jeans such a a designer brand e.g. Diesel. Or jeans with a stretch in them that come with a LEG and WAIST measurement not just a 'size 6'.

Go to a big store such as Nordstrom/Macys etc. Go to the jeans department and say to the girl 'what do you recommend for me?' She'll have a look at if she has good product knowledge (which most do in the USA) she'll be able to pick you 3 or 4 pairs to try.

Yes you'll pay more but I can promise you they'll last a long time. I wear mine all year and they last... more than a year.

Diesel Ronhoir regular bootcut range are what I wear day in day out - these are skinny boot cut. I've got Ronhar Stretch boot cut and for smarter occasions I've got a pair of Diesel Bootzee stretch jeans which are a skinny boot cut.

I wear them long the last pair and if I can get into them in 29W 33-24L I'm sure you can - I've got 22" thighs and 36" hips. They're all low cut and a 29 sit's on my hips splendidly.

ETA: Mine are all 1-2 years old so the names of the range have changed but if you go online shop and hit stretch and super stetchy low waist boot you'll get the jeans I can get into fine.

Also go for darker blues.

Me in a pair of skinny diesels from last year:
    W29 L34 Low rise slim boot cut stretch. Nice bling on all the pockets. I'm a UK size 8.

Last edited by wakechica; 02-08-2013 at 03:43 AM.

ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's rough with jeans. I usually only wear seven dojos. And even then the cuts vary, there are plenty of pairs that I bought and resold because they didn't fit. They are supposedly 'wide leg/ flare' but if you have some butt and thighs then they just look like a regular boot cut. I prefer rigid jeans and can't stand stretch, so that just further complicates things.

If you like straight leg, levi's sizing has an 'extreme curve' option. My straight jeans are from there. They do have stretch in them, most people seem to prefer stretch though.
    CSCS

845@132 | Wilks 429.55
    Meet lifts : Squat 275 | Bench 170 | Dead 400

Journal : http://tinyurl.com/80s-lifting-journal

mom to 3 boys / spend my life at grocery store crew

Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wakechica, I did search some, forgot to mention that in the post. Sounds like I must have used the wrong keywords, the first try was too broad and would have taken days to find what I was looking for, the second search was probably too narrow. Either way, thank you for taking the time to post again in here!

ilovethe80s, I'll have to look into those. I've seen ads for the Levi's curve ID (or whatever they call that line), but the ones I've tried didn't fit right. Sounds like I need to try more. I prefer rigid jeans as well but have never managed to find any that didn't gap like crazy at the top. In what I found on the searches a lot of people were saying they got low-rise jeans to get rid of the gap, but I can't stand that because then my butt hangs out really bad any time I bend over.

Seriously going to start a jean line some day, lol.

*Femme Nutrition product log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167407101

inbetweendays will become famous soon enough. (+50) inbetweendays will become famous soon enough. (+50) inbetweendays will become famous soon enough. (+50) inbetweendays will become famous soon enough. (+50) inbetweendays will become famous soon enough. (+50) inbetweendays will become famous soon enough. (+50) inbetweendays will become famous soon enough. (+50) inbetweendays will become famous soon enough. (+50) inbetweendays will become famous soon enough. (+50) inbetweendays will become famous soon enough. (+50) inbetweendays will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just bought a pair of Levi Signature Curvey Skinny jeans. Found 'em at Walmart. They've got plenty of room in the butt and upper thighs where I'm "blessed" with extra padding. But the waist doesn't gap and they're really comfy.

I know you said you tried some Levi's but if not that particular style/cut check them out.

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Madi-J View Post
    Wakechica, I did search some, forgot to mention that in the post. Sounds like I must have used the wrong keywords, the first try was too broad and would have taken days to find what I was looking for, the second search was probably too narrow. Either way, thank you for taking the time to post again in here!
    I find it better to search what I want in google with 'bodybuilding' on the end of the string. It searches the forum for you and even then opens up a complete search of BB.com in google if you press the 'more results from bodybuilding.com' bit.

Originally Posted by wakechica View Post
    I find it better to search what I want in google with 'bodybuilding' on the end of the string. It searches the forum for you and even then opens up a complete search of BB.com in google if you press the 'more results from bodybuilding.com' bit.
    Ahhhhh, learn something new every day! Thanks!

So through other searching and scouring of the internet, I came across a brand called PZI jeans that looks to be made just for those with Kim K proportions. Found some to try on at a small store here in Dallas, and they fit PERFECTLY. I have to wait a couple weeks for their new shipment to get blue jeans as the only ones they had in my size (6) were white denim. Very excited to have found pants that truly fit, and the simpler styles that I gravitate towards are only about $50-60.

Here's the website if anyone else wants to check them out: http://www.pzijeans.com/

firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i have this problem too now but it makes me happy because it means i am growing in the right places

levi bold curve did it for me, surprises me because some people describe me as "straight up straight down"... as i do myself - 36" hips and 27" waist, bold curve is their most curvy style and i definitely have a proportionately wider waist than is typically 'curvy'. maybe those lines are just a big ruse. or it might be because i am not wide from left to right, but quite thick back to front? i don't even know how super curvy girls find good jeans. do you get stuff tailored now? how much does that cost you?

edit: it seems levi do a special extra curvy pair: http://www.levi.com/GB/en_GB/women-jeans/p/053030019 did you try those?
    Last edited by firely; 02-14-2013 at 10:39 AM.

AzurasStar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzurasStar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzurasStar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzurasStar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzurasStar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzurasStar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzurasStar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzurasStar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzurasStar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzurasStar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AzurasStar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by firely View Post
    i have this problem too now but it makes me happy because it means i am growing in the right places

levi bold curve did it for me, surprises me because some people describe me as "straight up straight down"... as i do myself - 36" hips and 27" waist, bold curve is their most curvy style and i definitely have a proportionately wider waist than is typically 'curvy'. maybe those lines are just a big ruse. or it might be because i am not wide from left to right, but quite thick back to front? i don't even know how super curvy girls find good jeans. do you get stuff tailored now? how much does that cost you?

edit: it seems levi do a special extra curvy pair: did you try those?
    I can vouch for those pants as I picked them up at TJ Maxx a few weeks ago. One of the few that don't gape at my waist.

Originally Posted by firely View Post

edit: it seems levi do a special extra curvy pair: http://www.levi.com/GB/en_GB/women-jeans/p/053030019 did you try those?
    I forget which ones I tried, I found them at TJ Maxx, but they still gaped. Either Bold Curve or the one below that. There were only like 3 pairs in the whole store so I didn't have much to choose from haha...

I've got 39" hips with 28" waist. So far, the only pair of jeans that I have put on that fit me perfectly were from PZI Jeans. I linked the site in my post above yours...one look at the site and there is no doubt that those jeans are made for curvy women, lol!

runhard1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runhard1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runhard1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runhard1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runhard1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runhard1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runhard1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runhard1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runhard1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runhard1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runhard1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't know if you have a Buckle store around you but they seriously have so many brands and so many fits. The employees are pretty knowledgable on which jeans fit which body type I'd go in there and they can usually get you in a good fitting pair of jeans pretty quickly. I used to work for Buckle and I haven't seen what your body actually looks like but you could probably do a BKE Culture or a Big Star Hazel. Both those fits tend to work for people needed to accommodate their butt and smaller waist!

hellokittykatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have you tried jeggins? I know that sounds silly but they form with your body and come in a variety of colors and they're like skinny jeans. A really good skinny jeans brand that I like is called Blank NYC. I don't know where you would find them, but I've gotten them in boutiques and you can order them online.

GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by runhard1990 View Post
    I don't know if you have a Buckle store around you but they seriously have so many brands and so many fits. The employees are pretty knowledgable on which jeans fit which body type I'd go in there and they can usually get you in a good fitting pair of jeans pretty quickly. I used to work for Buckle and I haven't seen what your body actually looks like but you could probably do a BKE Culture or a Big Star Hazel. Both those fits tend to work for people needed to accommodate their butt and smaller waist!
    I wear BKE and Big Star as well. Another is Anoname. Won't break the bank and quality and fit is good.
    FSU "Go Noles!"

I used to have some BKE jeans, problem was that they were all low rise so my butt would hang out when I bent over. :/

I've tried a few different brands of jeggings but haven't found any that I liked enough to buy. I'll check out Blank NYC and see if they have any near me to try on. I've never heard of Anoname...will have to look those up as well.

smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Levis... they do a number of ranges depending on 'curve' ... I get the bold curve and while they are still a little loose on the waist they accommodate the backside and legs quite nicely... (a little loose doesn't mean that they are so wide that you can fit a second adult in there like most jeans are on me... )
    Getting there slowly.... and slowlier

OK... so all my stats are rubbish at the moment...

DL - 220lbs.... finally... still aiming for 330....

Registered User Cowgirlfrommars's Avatar
    Cowgirlfrommars has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been really happy with the CurveID line. I hear at the Levi's stores, the sales associates are well trained at putting you in the right pants, but I used the "find your fit" tool on the Levi's website and it was perfect. I've noticed Levi's in many department stores are more generic size/styles, and don't have much of a selection of the Curvse, if they have any at all--plus you have to know what your curve is to avoid trying everything on and still being disappointed. I still can't believe that I can order jeans online that fit perfectly. Now if I could only find shirts with sleeves that don't look like tents...

I'll have to find a store then because I would need the supreme curve, and so far have not seen those anywhere. I am afraid to order them online since they don't say anything about what the measurements are for the waistline...which is where I always run into problems.

Originally Posted by Madi-J View Post
    I'll have to find a store then because I would need the supreme curve, and so far have not seen those anywhere. I am afraid to order them online since they don't say anything about what the measurements are for the waistline...which is where I always run into problems.
    If you go onto the Levi Online store you select

1) your waist measurement
    2) your leg length

as per http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp...ctId=17077346&

Here's their size guide: http://us.levi.com/info/infoPop.jsp?...Type=infosport

They look higher rise than what I normally wear so I'd probably end up actually going for my waist size based on their sizing - as my seat is about 36" this equates to 26" which is what my waist is. You can always send them back. Online returns tend to be pretty good.

Originally Posted by wakechica View Post
    If you go onto the Levi Online store you select

1) your waist measurement
    2) your leg length

as per http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp...ctId=17077346&

Here's their size guide: http://us.levi.com/info/infoPop.jsp?...Type=infosport

They look higher rise than what I normally wear so I'd probably end up actually going for my waist size based on their sizing - as my seat is about 36" this equates to 26" which is what my waist is. You can always send them back. Online returns tend to be pretty good.
    Yea, I saw the size guide. I like a higher rise which is appealing about them. I'm going to try to find some in-store before ordering anything online.

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions, I think I've got some good stuff to try out! Hooray for pants that fit!