really87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

When to eat/when to workout?

Glad to be here. I'm finally starting to take working out seriously now, and am on a budget. The dollar tree sells EVERYTHING in there for just $1.00. Pounds of frozen chicken, tilapia and salmon, tuna fish, eggs, oatmeal, noodles, veggies...so for now i feel there is no excuse for me not to at least try to get the results i want. i just got the Insanity workout as well...i watched almost all days of it just to see what I'm up against, and whoa...i feel i can manage though. Now, forget my rambling, and let me get to the point. My workouts would be done in the mornings.

Questions is: Should I eat breakfast first, or workout first?

Thanks everybody.

AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You should eat when you want and train when you want.

[/thread]

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by really87 View Post
    Questions is: Should I eat breakfast first, or workout first?

It makes no difference.
    Delirious Mutant.

Flex199 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Flex199 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If you feel fine without eating nothing, then there is nothing to be worried about. If you feel a bit dizzy, you may want to consume something like a small healthy snack.

The more you eat, the longer you will be taking to burn the energy from what you ate, before moving onto burning body fat. Our body naturally have to use all the energy from what we ate before burning our fat or muscle, so if someone was to exercise for an hour after a full meal, they may be taking 40 minutes to burn the energy from what they ate, while only spending the last 20 minutes to burn the fat or muscle. This can also depend on the intensity of the cardio. The more intense, you're likely to burn muscle with fat as well.
    Last edited by Flex199; 02-08-2013 at 02:26 AM.
    Make Money Online:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOBGOzZD11k

VANCOUVER CANUCKS FUK YEA MAGnitude's Avatar
    MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Flex199 View Post
    If you feel fine without eating nothing, then there is nothing to be worried about. If you feel a bit dizzy, you may want to consume something like a small healthy snack.

The more you eat, the longer you will be taking to burn the energy from what you ate, before moving onto burning body fat. Our body naturally have to use all the energy from what we ate before burning our fat or muscle, so if someone was to exercise for an hour after a full meal, they may be taking 40 minutes to burn the energy from what they ate, while only spending the last 20 minutes to burn the fat or muscle. This can also depend on the intensity of the cardio. The more intense, you're likely to burn muscle with fat as well.
    please go
    RIP- LUC BOURDON

GO THE CANUCKS, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!