Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up get lean before summer 13

whats up everyone. below is my current picture. idk my BF% some 1 estimate .. im currently doing insanity and eating clean this is week one i want to get down to 10-12% by june so i can have my 6 pack and all that good stuff haha. any tips, workouts, diets, supps. Also what should my daily carb protein and fat intake be ?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Skeemzx; 02-07-2013 at 07:36 PM.

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fully capable to do it actually. Go on a 250 caloric deficit on a daily basis and hit heavy weights. You do look like you have some LBM.
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeutschAmerika will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Skeemzx View Post
    whats up everyone. below is my current picture. idk my BF% some 1 estimate .. im currently doing insanity and eating clean this is week one i want to get down to 10-12% by june so i can have my 6 pack and all that good stuff haha. any tips, workouts, diets, supps. Also what should my daily carb protein and fat intake be ?
    Insanity-good, maybe add some weighted exercises also "wouldnt hurt"

6 pack-just getting to low enough bf%, normally its 8-10%bf

Supps-multi,creatine creapure,fish oil "but not needed at all"

Calories in calories out-just make sure you hit your macros and calories at the end of the day, doesnt matter if its grilled chicken and veggies or mcdonalds chicken and fries. As long as your eating less then you burn...does it have to be a small deficit? Its up too you, im on a 1k deficit doing really well with strength increases. Most of all, dont believe anybody that tells you, that you have to eat 6 meals a day! Eat when you want it doesnt matter, your body will not eat muscle up like pacman.

If your seriously consistent, you can reach your goal by June

Macros:
    1gr. protein per lb of lean body mass Very important
    .4gr. fat per lb of lean body mass Very important
    rest carbs

Good luck
    Last edited by DeutschAmerika; 02-07-2013 at 11:04 PM.

Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DeutschAmerika View Post
    Insanity-good, maybe add some weighted exercises also "wouldnt hurt"

Calories in calories out-just make sure you hit your macros and calories at the end of the day, doesnt matter if its grilled chicken and veggies or mcdonalds chicken and fries. As long as your eating less then you burn...does it have to be a small deficit? Its up too you, im on a 1k deficit doing really well with strength increases. Most of all, dont believe anybody that tells you, that you have to eat 6 meals a day! Eat when you want it doesnt matter, your body will not eat muscle up like pacman.

If your seriously consistent, you can reach your goal by June

Macros:
    1gr. protein per lb of lean body mass Very important
    .4gr. fat per lb of lean body mass Very important
    rest carbs

Good luck

Thanks man !

tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

DHallization has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHallization has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHallization has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHallization has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you keep doing what your doing, cardio and keep your diet in check you should see progress! Do the obvious, cut out simple carbs, eat more veggies and protein. Weight training would really help in my opinion. Maybe do the insanity and once your done with that program go to a weight training 3 days a week and cardio 3 days a week. Good luck, if you stick to it you'll be a set by summer.

nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DHallization View Post
    If you keep doing what your doing, cardio and keep your diet in check you should see progress! Do the obvious, cut out simple carbs, eat more veggies and protein. Weight training would really help in my opinion. Maybe do the insanity and once your done with that program go to a weight training 3 days a week and cardio 3 days a week. Good luck, if you stick to it you'll be a set by summer.
    why cut out simple carbs and why should one eat more veggies and protein?
    I REP BACK

Calories in vs Calories Out Bro
    IIFYM

NEBOSH

ijericho is on a distinguished road. (+10) ijericho is on a distinguished road. (+10) ijericho is on a distinguished road. (+10) ijericho is on a distinguished road. (+10) ijericho is on a distinguished road. (+10) ijericho is on a distinguished road. (+10) ijericho is on a distinguished road. (+10) ijericho is on a distinguished road. (+10) ijericho is on a distinguished road. (+10) ijericho is on a distinguished road. (+10) ijericho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nicklyne View Post
    why cut out simple carbs and why should one eat more veggies and protein?
    Definitely not necessary to cut them out, but it's easier to get into a deficit when you're eating more satiating foods like veggies and protein rather than breads and such that are almost empty calories.

That being said, I do eat those empty calories, but I know it's hard to hit my macros and calorie goal while not feeling more hungry that day.
    You may call it obsession, I call it dedication.