Prutataaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy I want to change so bad but it seems impossible..ectomorph, hardgainer, WEAK *******

I'm not sure if it's the right forum but I will post it anyway..
    I started working out December 26, weight was about 125 pounds, height about 5'11 (long arms and legs). skinny ectomorph.

I was EXTREMLY weak (and still weak but getting better..I hope), couldn't even SQUAT THE BAR and got terrible DOMS after that (I'm doing SS without cleans cuz my DL's sucks)..
    I began eating ALOT (no junk food tho, once a week TOPS as a cheat meal). mostly meat, fish, some veggies here and there and some chocolate milk...Not a strict diet but not a extremly dirty bulk...Ate every 2-4 hours...

at first, I saw ALOT of weight gain, could lift much more than when I started, got motivated (I was motivated by some of my ripped friends who were skinny *******s like me). Even my old clothes became so tight that i couldn't fit in! I weighted 138 pounds like week ago (without shoes). Its still skinny but thats a lot of progress for a hardgainer like me.

I was so happy that I gained weight, but today I have checked my weight and guess what?!

I LOST ALL OF MY WEIGHT, well, most of it. My weight is about 130 pounds right now, maybe a little more but MUCH LESS than it was before...
    also, I'm paranoid about my squats and deadlifts, I always think that i'm getting hernia even from REALLY SMALL WEIGHTS like 96 LBS squat which is a JOKE even people who weight like me and SKINNIER can squat more than I do...And my deadlit is horrible because im AFRAID to add weight and focus on form...I'm so paranoid of injury and I always think I will get knee problems from squats and spine paralyze and **** like that...

I got so depressed and lost all hope. But still, I cant give up, I know there is a way, I'm begging you, help me gain weight..good bulk diet...some useful information...motivation...something..it seems impossible for me..

I had eating disorders (didn't like to eat and had 0 appetite) and GOT OVER IT and now i can eat almost EVEYTHING and before that I could eat only unhealthy food in SMALL AMOUNTS...
    Also i'm ex-alcoholic and weed addict and smoker (stopped all this **** for bodybuilding), Now I'm drinking once a week TOPS and i HATE it because I think I lost my weight because of going out..at least i'm not smoking anymore..

If that's true I'm ready to give up social life COMPLETELY, life is not worth living when u are skinny ******* and get no respect from guys and never get laid...So I'm not missing a **** by giving up on it for something that will change my life.

sry for bad grammar English is my 3rd language and I suck in it.

Can I really make it? Can I really get big and improve my ****ty life? I sound like a depressed ******* but I WANT TO CHANGE AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING OR IT. I changed most of my life bad habits and I can't give p at 130 pounds skinny ******* NO ****ING WAY

That's the arm I fap with Critter5592's Avatar
    Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Prutataaa View Post
    I started working out December 26, weight was about 125 pounds, height about 5'11 (long arms and legs). skinny ectomorph.

I was EXTREMLY weak (and still weak but getting better..I hope), couldn't even SQUAT THE BAR and got terrible DOMS after that (I'm doing SS without cleans cuz my DL's sucks)..
    I began eating ALOT (no junk food tho, once a week TOPS as a cheat meal). mostly meat, fish, some veggies here and there and some chocolate milk...Not a strict diet but not a extremly dirty bulk...Ate every 2-4 hours...

at first, I saw ALOT of weight gain, could lift much more than when I started, got motivated (I was motivated by some of my ripped friends who were skinny *******s like me). Even my old clothes became so tight that i couldn't fit in! I weighted 138 pounds like week ago (without shoes). Its still skinny but thats a lot of progress for a hardgainer like me.

I was so happy that I gained weight, but today I have checked my weight and guess what?!

I LOST ALL OF MY WEIGHT, well, most of it. My weight is about 130 pounds right now, maybe a little more but MUCH LESS than it was before...
    also, I'm paranoid about my squats and deadlifts, I always think that i'm getting hernia even from REALLY SMALL WEIGHTS like 96 LBS squat which is a JOKE even people who weight like me and SKINNIER can squat more than I do...And my deadlit is horrible because im AFRAID to add weight and focus on form...I'm so paranoid of injury and I always think I will get knee problems from squats and spine paralyze and **** like that...

I got so depressed and lost all hope. But still, I cant give up, I know there is a way, I'm begging you, help me gain weight..good bulk diet...some useful information...motivation...something..it seems impossible for me..

I had eating disorders (didn't like to eat and had 0 appetite) and GOT OVER IT and now i can eat almost EVEYTHING and before that I could eat only unhealthy food in SMALL AMOUNTS...
    Also i'm ex-alcoholic and weed addict and smoker (stopped all this **** for bodybuilding), Now I'm drinking once a week TOPS and i HATE it because I think I lost my weight because of going out..at least i'm not smoking anymore..

If that's true I'm ready to give up social life COMPLETELY, life is not worth living when u are skinny ******* and get no respect from guys and never get laid...So I'm not missing a **** by giving up on it for something that will change my life.

Can I really make it? Can I really get big and improve my ****ty life? I sound like a depressed ******* but I WANT TO CHANGE AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING OR IT. I changed most of my life bad habits and I can't give p at 130 pounds skinny ******* NO ****ING WAY
    Maybe if you put as much effort in to your workouts as you did that wall-o-text. How about instead of coming to bodybuilding forums to whine about your 125 lb weak physique you go and squat your legs off, followed by deadlifting your lower back out, and pressing your delts in to your face.

Originally Posted by Critter5592 View Post
    Maybe if you put as much effort in to your workouts as you did that wall-o-text. How about instead of coming to bodybuilding forums to whine about your 125 lb weak physique you go and squat your legs off, followed by deadlifting your lower back out, and pressing your delts in to your face.
    I never missed a workout.

PAPMAK7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PAPMAK7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

OP 2 years ago i was also 5'11 but i was 102 lbs. I was thinking the same thing you are how i wanted to gain but it seems impossible. Now im 6 ft and close to 160lbs in sight. Find your macros and be consistent with your calorie intake and workouts so no days off where you think "im gonna eat a little less today" if you do that then your not going to gain. I also started with the bar for squatting and now im squatting 205lbs (not much but a lot compared to then). Also when you weigh yourself, do it in the morning when you wake up and chances are when you "lost" all those gains you were weighing yourself at different times of the day. Get enough sleep butt not too much sleep as in 10+ hours is to much. So eat, sleep, lift with good form and even though its going to take time you will get there. When you start to think that its taking to long start to think of the gains you already made and how good that felt.

Originally Posted by PAPMAK7 View Post
    OP 2 years ago i was also 5'11 but i was 102 lbs. I was thinking the same thing you are how i wanted to gain but it seems impossible. Now im 6 ft and close to 160lbs in sight. Find your macros and be consistent with your calorie intake and workouts so no days off where you think "im gonna eat a little less today" if you do that then your not going to gain. I also started with the bar for squatting and now im squatting 205lbs (not much but a lot compared to then). Also when you weigh yourself, do it in the morning when you wake up and chances are when you "lost" all those gains you were weighing yourself at different times of the day. Get enough sleep butt not too much sleep as in 10+ hours is to much. So eat, sleep, lift with good form and even though its going to take time you will get there. When you start to think that its taking to long start to think of the gains you already made and how good that felt.
    I think my main problems are my nutrition...and my form...big friends of mine told me that my form is fine but my knees hurt after i squat and i dont think its supposed to be like that.

about my nutrition, how can i find out how much EXACTLY i need to eat??

does it matter what i eat? i mean i eat everyhing expect of eggs cuz i dont respond weel to them. is it possible to get big without eggs?

when i lost my weight it was in the afternoon and the 138 pounds was in evening...

i'm also short in money and can't spend a lot on food..today i spent 80$ on food and i think i will finish this in just 3 days...all of you spend a lot of money on food? how can i save money..?

sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you squatting deep and keeping your knees out? Half squats and such can be tough on your knees. My knees never hurt after squats. I'll sometimes have muscle soreness but not in my knees. Take some video of your form and post on here. Your not going to get anywhere if you don't increase weight but yes form is crucial. Don't stress it you'll get there in time.

Eggs are great but you can get big without them. There isn't any perfect diet or perfect amount of calories to eat. If you want, track your calories and if your not gaining just increase. Stay as healthy as you can within your budget.

Originally Posted by sgttom View Post
    Are you squatting deep and keeping your knees out? Half squats and such can be tough on your knees. My knees never hurt after squats. I'll sometimes have muscle soreness but not in my knees. Take some video of your form and post on here. Your not going to get anywhere if you don't increase weight but yes form is crucial. Don't stress it you'll get there in time.

Eggs are great but you can get big without them. There isn't any perfect diet or perfect amount of calories to eat. If you want, track your calories and if your not gaining just increase. Stay as healthy as you can within your budget.
    im trying to go below paralel trying to keep my knees straight as possible but sometimes they are just "slipping" away which makes my form horrible.

i have long legs for my height (ectomorph) so its hard to keep them straight.

i have noticed also that recently i have a lot of stress in my lower back and not a good one...like when i go below parallel my back starts to hurt a little bit and its not feeling "right" to me. im trying to keep it straight but its no use

PAPMAK7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PAPMAK7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think my main problems are my nutrition...and my form...big friends of mine told me that my form is fine but my knees hurt after i squat and i dont think its supposed to be like that.

about my nutrition, how can i find out how much EXACTLY i need to eat??

does it matter what i eat? i mean i eat everyhing expect of eggs cuz i dont respond weel to them. is it possible to get big without eggs?

when i lost my weight it was in the afternoon and the 138 pounds was in evening...

i'm also short in money and can't spend a lot on food..today i spent 80$ on food and i think i will finish this in just 3 days...all of you spend a lot of money on food? how can i save money..?
    peanut butter, greek yogurt, oatmeal, fish, turkey, whole wheat bread, chicken etc... these are some food you should eat and you definitely dont need to eat eggs to get big especially if it doesnt work well with you. Try eating somewhere from 2,700 calories to 3,000 calories a day and get at least 1 gram of protein per pound of your bodyweight (go for 1.5 grams per pound if you can). As for squating make sure you stretch your legs a lot before you squat and if it hurts going deep then start with half reps.

Ctig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi,
    First of all, I am no expert but I just wanted to respond as there are a lot of issues you touch on which affect so many of us from time to time. The main thing is, you aren't giving up. I'm sure most people, if not all, have occasions when they can't lift as heavy as normal or maybe the gains slow down or even halt. You just have to keep with it. It is very normal to see lots of progress in terms of muscle and strength in the early months only for them to slow down. I don't want to go over what other members have said so I will try to keep this short.
    You say you are ready to give up your social life? DON'T! It would be a very sad existence for you if all you have is School/Work and the gym.
    I don't think that you have a reason to be paranoid either, everybody has to start somewhere and most people will be too into their own workout to take notice of what you are doing. Having said that, if you do feel like you need help with your form on squats etc, just ask somebody for advice. So long as you are polite and don't disturb somebody during a set I am sure they would be glad to help.
    It's good to hear that as an ectomorph you know to focus on compound lifts too. Squats, deadlifts, bench press and overhead presses should be the cornerstones of your workouts and it sounds as though they are. Be safe with these lifts, use good form which may mean use light weight initially and providing your nutrition, supplementation and rest are as they should be you will see gains. Don't worry that you feel like you should be lifting heavier, personally I like to see people lift light and use correct form rather than using momentum and swinging around weights that they have no business picking up. It sounds as though it is the recovery phase where you may be stumbling and I reckon that nutrition is the downfall of most "hardgainers". Muscle and Fitness mag always has great recipes by Robert Irvine and supp's advice from Jim Stoppani so have a look at that mag if you haven't already. I just wanted to say stick with it really, be patient and you will be more than happy with your results.
    Good luck mate.

Iift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think you also have to realize that bodybuilding requires patience; you're not just gonna gain results quickly. Your situation might have to do with genetics, sleep routine, etc.

I also have a similar problem to you, I'm extremely skinny although I'm nowhere near as tall as you, and at the moment I'm just trying to eat as much as a possibly can every 2-3 hours, and I'm slowly gaining weight.

If you have the correct form, you shouldn't be paranoid about injuries, you should get your local fitness instructor or someone who is experienced in the gym to tell you if your form is good, if not take the advice and apply it, watching some YouTube videos of the dead lift or just practicing form at home can also help.

Don't ever compare yourself to other people when it comes to how much you lift, bodybuilding is not about lifting the most, it's about working your muscles out to create microscopic muscle tears, if you achieve that then it doesn't matter whether you bench 20kg or 100kg at the end of the day since you've worked your muscle out as much as YOU possibly can.

If you really want to change, and you want it as bad as you want to breath, you will change. Everyone starts somewhere man, good luck.

sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000)
    im trying to go below paralel trying to keep my knees straight as possible but sometimes they are just "slipping" away which makes my form horrible.

i have long legs for my height (ectomorph) so its hard to keep them straight.

i have noticed also that recently i have a lot of stress in my lower back and not a good one...like when i go below parallel my back starts to hurt a little bit and its not feeling "right" to me. im trying to keep it straight but its no use
    As to your back pain it sounds like you are lacking flexibility. I suffered the same problem, where I would go below parallel and my back would slightly round due to lack of flexibility. This causes lower back pain. I'd suggest doing a good bit of dynamic stretches before squatting as well as some static stretching after your workout. For static stretching I am doing front and side split stretches. You could try those too. Your knees will always have a tendency to fall in when your squatting weights that are heavy for you. Just concentrate on pushing them out on every rep. Squat often and just use weight you can handle. If your having trouble video yourself so you can look at your form.

If you haven't seen the "So you think you can squat" youtube series I'd suggest you check them out. There is a ton of good info in that series. I would also suggest buying the book Starting Strength if you haven't. You may be able to find a free version online.

Like the guys are saying, be patient. Don't worry it will pay off in the end.

JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I started working out December 26, weight was about 125 pounds, height about 5'11 (long arms and legs).

My weight is about 130 pounds right now, maybe a little more but MUCH LESS than it was before...
    So you've gained 5 pounds in about a month. Thats good progress, no need to get discouraged. Keep doing that for another 4 months and you'll be 150.

CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As long as you see yourself as a *******, you're not going to get anywhere. Change starts in the mind.
    PATH OF IRON:
    "Inspiration for the Neo-Renaissance Weightlifter"

[pathofiron.net]

packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000) packattack87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CanadianEric View Post
    As long as you see yourself as a *******, you're not going to get anywhere. Change starts in the mind.
    ^^ this. you want to change so bad? you already know what to do you said it yourself and you have made progress. consistency is key. patience is a virtue.

djm5387 is on a distinguished road. (+10) djm5387 is on a distinguished road. (+10) djm5387 is on a distinguished road. (+10) djm5387 is on a distinguished road. (+10) djm5387 is on a distinguished road. (+10) djm5387 is on a distinguished road. (+10) djm5387 is on a distinguished road. (+10) djm5387 is on a distinguished road. (+10) djm5387 is on a distinguished road. (+10) djm5387 is on a distinguished road. (+10) djm5387 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Keep working man. Things will change when you want them to.

Smoothmeduso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smoothmeduso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smoothmeduso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Best Advice I've read on this particular thread. Just relax and stick to the plan you have worked out already give about 3 months and see where you are then. I do not smoke nor drink at all, but i hear smoking makes you eat more lol. On a more serious note, do yoga to work on your flexibility, I am 341 pounds and can put my foot on the top of my head. With that being said i lost 180 pounds 1 year and 6 months ago so if i could lose all of that weight I am sure you can gain weight. Want to save money on food? Buy Whey protein powder, milk, peanut butter and some ice, this alone will make your breakfast and lunch last for at least 20 days with the price being around $30. 2 scoops of whey blended with 2 cups of milk and two spoons of peanut butter and some ice makes your calorie intake to be 1140(1 protein shake for breakfast with listed ingredients=570 calories + 1 protein shake shake for lunch=1140 calories.

Your BMR is 1614. So if we subtract that from the 2 shakes we get: 1614-1140= 474 calories. For proper weight gain over a week's course you will take the shakes and consume 974 calories allowing you to gain 1 pound per week. You also have to take into account how many calories you burn while working out and just add the amount of calories you have burned to the number 974.

Roughly you need 974+ calories to gain weight in your particular situation if you are going to use the shakes. This can be gained through eating chicken(pretty cheap go to local grocery store), Fish,Turkey(Walmart has the already cooked turkey and chicken for 5 bucks lasts atleast 3 days for someone your size, and even peanut butter sandwiches on wheat bread.

I also want to note being skinny or a weak ******* as you say has nothing to do with weight gain, getting girls, and being anti-social. If there is one thing you should learn from body building is confidence, this will allow you to handle most situations. I was 500+ pounds and still got laid with women; pretty,skinny,fat,sexy,ripped. It's all about how you present yourself if you are going to sell yourself would you sell yourself as a skinny weak *******(your words :P) or would you sell yourself as a man who has potential who can excel in anything thrown in front of him who is constantly working to overcome his short comings? The choice is yours!!!

chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    CUT OUT ALL YOUR EXCUSES.

Stay consistent in the gym, eat enough cals, profit. You WILL gain mass/strength.

The reason that nobody respects you isn't because of your size, but because of your view of yourself and attitude. There are tons of skinny guys that slay hot bishes all day long because of their persona.

Prinswest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So true..

Adam1125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam1125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam1125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam1125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam1125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam1125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam1125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam1125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam1125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam1125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam1125 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bro you need to BELIEVE in yourself. A few things I saw in your first post; you beat an eating disorder, you quit smoking, you beat alcoholism and you speak 3 languages?! There are thousands of people who wish they could just do that!

Lifting, especially for an ectomorph, is a marathon not a sprint. It will take time, lots of it. But do not get discouraged. You are paranoid about squats and deadlifts, which is fine. Have you tried squatting with a smith machine? Or putting a bench under your butt as a safety? When I was building my squat, which was terrible I may add, I started on the smith machine and put a bench underneath me. The machine kept me straight and the bench caught me if I got stuck at the bottom. Or just stick to the leg press until you build good power. Do back extensions if you dont want to dead lift. Strengthen your lower back with back extensions for a while.

As an ectomorph, you need to train your stomach as much as your muscles. Your calorie intake has to be huge, but it is possible. You should do a training routine that hits the whole body in 3 or 4 days so you have plenty of time to rest and grow. Another thing, throw that scale in the trash. Get yourself a tape measurer and start measuring your progress that way. The scale is not an accurate way to measure your progress. It will only mess with your head.

I'm going to send you a message with a ton more info on diet and training.
    - Obsessed is a word lazy people use to define the dedicated.

Derekdiruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Derekdiruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Derekdiruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Derekdiruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Derekdiruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Derekdiruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Derekdiruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Derekdiruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Derekdiruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Derekdiruz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Derekdiruz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey, I was 135 at 5'11" and after one year was 165. Currently, at about a year and a half I'm about 177. I encourage you to stay strong and not pay attention to the scale. Throughout my year transformation I dropped 5% bodyfat. At times this caused me to see no gains in weight, and I'd get pissed.

Oh, take pictures. That's how you'll really notice the difference. And don't care about what weight you're moving, more so that you're at least moving some weight at all. We all start somewhere.

Good luck.
    365D/305S/245B

Nothing special, but certainly improving.

Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    When you look in the mirror and see no change... yet you still keep the faith, knowing that in time you WILL get there if you stay the course...

that's the difference between those who ultimately succeed and those who fail.

PahuBrahu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PahuBrahu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PahuBrahu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PahuBrahu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PahuBrahu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PahuBrahu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PahuBrahu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PahuBrahu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PahuBrahu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PahuBrahu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PahuBrahu is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Couldn't have said it better myself
    *Hawaii Crew*
    *Chan Family Crew*

im SICK of being a weak *******

was in the gym yesterday...said to myself that i will do my maximum and will lift my heaviest

and guess what

could bench only 95 pounds with a little struggle (for 5 reps 3 sets)...
    my squat is about the same and my military press and DL even WORSE i dunno what is wrong with me..I see people who just START LIFTING who are skinny *******s like me and they lift much more than me 1.5 times more AT LEAST

I'm eating a lot 6 meals a day sometimes even MORE, drinking protein shakes, never miss workouts and STILL A WEAK *******

when i started i couldnlt bench and squat the bar and strugled with DL..now my technique is ok i think but still no progress...

IM NOT GIVING UP I WILL NOT DIE AS A WEAK ******* NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

and i laughed my ass off when some trainers said im a mesomorph bcuz of my shoulders mesomorph MY ASS im the weakest male ever existed even the starving kids in Africa can lift more than i ever will...

i know i sound like a depressed ******* but im just MAD im MAD AT MY GENETICS

u guys ever knew someone weak like me who changed? it seems impossible...

MrMichael1392 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrMichael1392 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrMichael1392 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrMichael1392 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrMichael1392 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrMichael1392 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrMichael1392 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrMichael1392 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrMichael1392 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrMichael1392 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrMichael1392 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    YES YOU CAN CHANGE!!!!

First of all, stop calling yourself a *** and putting yourself down. Build yourself up man!

You think we haven't hit our plateaus either?! Every hill, plateau and obstacle you'll come across is nothing that cannot be overcome so long as YOU conquer it, and not let it conquer you.

You do not need to give up your social life. If you want to gain weight, eat more clean foods!

What two words are impossible made from? "I'm Possible", and yes you are man. Keep at it my friemd
    Starting Weight: 310lbs, 41.8% BF 11/2008
    First Goal weight: 230, 7/2011, 24% BF
    100lbs Down: 210, 2/2012, 17% BF
    120lbs Down: 189.6, 7/2012 9.7% BF
    Long term Goal: 225, 8-10% BF

No Agony, No Bragony

Would die without sweet potatoes or PB

S2 Faction Crew
    Krav Maga Crew
    Guitarist Crew

JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The motivation and post your pictures forums are full of people who used to be exactly like you. Its not your genetics. How many calories do you eat every day?

will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500) will30 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by sgttom View Post
    As to your back pain it sounds like you are lacking flexibility. I suffered the same problem, where I would go below parallel and my back would slightly round due to lack of flexibility. This causes lower back pain. I'd suggest doing a good bit of dynamic stretches before squatting as well as some static stretching after your workout. For static stretching I am doing front and side split stretches. You could try those too. Your knees will always have a tendency to fall in when your squatting weights that are heavy for you. Just concentrate on pushing them out on every rep. Squat often and just use weight you can handle. If your having trouble video yourself so you can look at your form.

If you haven't seen the "So you think you can squat" youtube series I'd suggest you check them out. There is a ton of good info in that series. I would also suggest buying the book Starting Strength if you haven't. You may be able to find a free version online.

Like the guys are saying, be patient. Don't worry it will pay off in the end.

Wait so you have to use weights when squatting? I thought that was a bodyweight exercise.

Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cadences is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

was in the gym yesterday...said to myself that i will do my maximum and will lift my heaviest

and guess what

my squat is about the same and my military press and DL even WORSE i dunno what is wrong with me..I see people who just START LIFTING who are skinny *******s like me and they lift much more than me 1.5 times more AT LEAST

I'm eating a lot 6 meals a day sometimes even MORE, drinking protein shakes, never miss workouts and STILL A WEAK *******

when i started i couldnlt bench and squat the bar and strugled with DL..now my technique is ok i think but still no progress...

IM NOT GIVING UP I WILL NOT DIE AS A WEAK ******* NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

and i laughed my ass off when some trainers said im a mesomorph bcuz of my shoulders mesomorph MY ASS im the weakest male ever existed even the starving kids in Africa can lift more than i ever will...

You need to be far less concerned with others at the gym, go in, do your chit, and leave. I'm skinny as hell too, but I don't concern myself with others. I'm there for myself.

Also get some confidence brah.

ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ttaylor0024 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I started in January at 6' 135lbs. Currently 170lbs and gaining. You can eat 6 meals a day, but you have to get those calories in. Personally, I like peanut butter & jelly sandwiches to pack in the calories. I usually go double peanut butter and that leaves a meal (2 sandwiches) at 1200 calories. If I do that for breakfast and as my late-night snack it leaves me at 2400 calories. This is without the 4 other meals during the day.

Just make sure you are eating, I find that it's the toughest part of weightlifting. You have to actually force yourself to get those calories in to gain.

Quitters never win, winners never quit.

Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Didn't read it all, should have made some cliffs.

Anyways, unless you have an eating disorder, which you say you used to and not anymore, along with gym membership you have no excuses. I'm skinny too (155lbs), but I used to be 120 up until about 3 years ago.

You're a complete beginner so a real diet wouldn't really benefit you since you have nothing to lose, just muscle to gain. Eat anything you want, and lots of it. Don't worry about fat too much, you will get a little fat but as long as you don't dreamer bulk you'll be fine.

Go to the gym 5 days a week, the soreness will disappear as you continue to lift.

Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

and guess what

I'll say this straight up. Fuarck your genetics. It isn't your genetics unless you have some disorder.

It's not an overnight process, it's not even a month process...it's years and years of work. You can make a noticeable difference in just one year though. Keep at it.

Genetics, at this level, don't mean ****. I'm 5'7". I could blame it on my genetics and my dad for being a short fuarck, or I can embrace it and realize that I can't change that, but there are things you can change. You can get big with dedication, persistance, and an appetite.